2008.09.18 Tracy M interview audio #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to quote ZsaZsa's message in the usual way because I want it to remain with my message if any of you decide to reply. TIA

QUOTE=ZsaZsa;4276068 Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Blink reports that Tracy is donating to KC's jail account under the name of Tracy Conroy. $25 deposits.
According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account.
Hmmmm.

Re my bold above: D@mn it to h@ll, I bet I know what's going on here and why it is! Last night on Levi's program, Leonard Padilla out of the blue kept harping on Roy Krunk's lack of credibility. LP stated, as if it was proven fact, that RK's girlfriend who works at the jail eavesdropped on Casey and Jose, overheard where Caylee's remains were, and she tipped off RK. We've heard all that before from Leonard, but then he said that when the jury discovers the truth about how RK located the remains, the jury will be turned off because jury's want justice, and this is not the way American Justice is supposed to work. While Leonard spoke of the jury and our justice system, his tone seemed uncharacteristically reverent, almost pious, which startled me---and then he criticized RK for accepting money! He said that was going to further harm RK's credibility with a jury.

And NOW, according to Zsa Zsa's message, we're hearing that LP's employee, Tracy, is not only making deposits to Casey's jail account, but that, "According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account."

All I can think is, "My God, how far will LP go to make sure his statements about RK come true?"

NOW, TWO THINGS, BEFORE YOU ALL START PROTESTING:

(1) I have paraphrased LP's comments on Levi's program last night based purely on memory, and my impressions are merely that--personal impressions. Furthermore, I occasionally have a short fuse where LP is concerned, so do not take one word of my summary as gospel or even accurate. You really must lsten to the program yourself.

(2) If you're angry about my attitude, comments, or conclusions, please re-read #1 and remember that I admire and respect each and every one of you. Aw shucks.... the truth is, I like y'all a lot. So let's try to stay friendly. :)

I'm not going to quote ZsaZsa's message in the usual way because I want it to remain with my message if any of you decide to reply. TIA

QUOTE=ZsaZsa;4276068 Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Blink reports that Tracy is donating to KC's jail account under the name of Tracy Conroy. $25 deposits.
According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account.
Hmmmm.

Re my bold above: D@mn it to h@ll, I bet I know what's going on here and why it is! Last night on Levi's program, Leonard Padilla out of the blue kept harping on Roy Krunk's lack of credibility. LP stated, as if it was proven fact, that RK's girlfriend who works at the jail eavesdropped on Casey and Jose, overheard where Caylee's remains were, and she tipped off RK. We've heard all that before from Leonard, but then he said that when the jury discovers the truth about how RK located the remains, the jury will be turned off because jury's want justice, and this is not the way American Justice is supposed to work. While Leonard spoke of the jury and our justice system, his tone seemed uncharacteristically reverent, almost pious, which startled me---and then he criticized RK for accepting money! He said that was going to further harm RK's credibility with a jury.

And NOW, according to Zsa Zsa's message, we're hearing that LP's employee, Tracy, is not only making deposits to Casey's jail account, but that, "According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account."

All I can think is, "My God, how far will LP go to make sure his statements about RK come true?"

NOW, TWO THINGS, BEFORE YOU ALL START PROTESTING:

(1) I have paraphrased LP's comments on Levi's program last night based purely on memory, and my impressions are merely that--personal impressions. Furthermore, I occasionally have a short fuse where LP is concerned, so do not take one word of my summary as gospel or even accurate. You really must lsten to the program yourself.

(2) If you're angry about my attitude, comments, or conclusions, please re-read #1 and remember that I admire and respect each and every one of you. Aw shucks.... the truth is, I like y'all a lot. So let's try to stay friendly. :)

Rant Ahead!

Well you won't get slapped up side the head by me because I agree with you. Is he a likable character....yeah. Is he (read all of them) doing something underhanded....I think so!

I can almost, but not quite, understand bailing her out even though I think it was a stupid move.

Everything since then I can not understand or tolerate at all. Once their bailing out and body guarding were over, they should have moved on and stayed out of this case but instead we have heard that LP is communicating regularly with JB and Tracy is sending KC money and sending info to CA.

If they knew something concrete that would show the world that KC was innocent, it would have already come out so their further involvment smacks of assisting her defense in finding whatever they can to sling mud at the possible witnesses and punch holes in the evidence which is not their job to do.

This thing with LP and Tracy and the continued communication really runs my hinky meter into the red zone.

If everything was on the up and up with them, then why try so hard to fly under the radar? Why not just come out and say "Yeah we are still working with JB and KC because we believe she is innocent." That I could respect. I can't respect what they are doing right now.

Can't ask any of them the tough questions about their continue involvement because they either won't answer (telling in itself), give half-answers (is that anything like half-truths), give "something big is coming" answers, or it is not allowed.

I guess TP's "something big coming" that we heard from him last was about the 48 Hours Mystery episode because unless I am mistaken I haven't seen anything big about this case happen recently. And that really didn't surprise me.....just upset me. Anybody else?

And my rant added to the above......
LP was on NG almost EVERY SINGLE night dissing Cindy and the entire bunch. He appeared to hate them, and they him.....so what gives here? I am so very sick of this circus. Yes I read the document dumps, and yes I check in here every single day (multiple times as a matter of fact) because I am still TOTALLYOBSESSED with this case. But I cannot bring myself to listen to any of their voices. The whole lot of them, CA, GA, LA, JB, LP, TP, BC. I hope the justice train runs them all over and flattens them like a pancake.
MOO

I'm confused. If LP is saying that RK's ex overheard KC tell JB where the body is, how is that asserting he thinks KC is innocent?

And my rant added to the above......
LP was on NG almost EVERY SINGLE night dissing Cindy and the entire bunch. He appeared to hate them, and they him.....so what gives here? I am so very sick of this circus. Yes I read the document dumps, and yes I check in here every single day (multiple times as a matter of fact) because I am still TOTALLYOBSESSED with this case. But I cannot bring myself to listen to any of their voices. The whole lot of them, CA, GA, LA, JB, LP, TP, BC. I hope the justice train runs them all over and flattens them like a pancake.
MOO

ITA! IMO....Seems to me it's almost like LP is PO'd that LE, as a whole, didn't take him that seriously. He was the "daisy chain" guy...and Lee is Caylee's father. He SWORE to that one on NG. He supposedly was gonna find that baby girl and be a hero.
I think maybe he just got even MORE PO'd that Kronk found the remains...Kronk being a bounty hunter at some period in his life. Kronk just couldn't have found that body without "inside" help, in LP's eyes....soooo, MUST be his ex who gave him info. It's like if the prosecution "side", so to speak, isn't keeping him in the loop or asking for his "expertise"....he'll get some sort of recognition from the defense AND be able to cast doubt on his "nemesis", Kronk, at the same time.
I wish NG would have his butt back on and grill him about those emails....and Tracy's "donations". In all honesty...I'd love to know just WHAT it is that makes them think KC didn't do this.....

ETA : I even MORE agree with not being able to listen to ANY of their voices...I usually just find out what's up on one of the discussion threads on here that ALWAYS give great synopses.

I'm confused. If LP is saying that RK's ex overheard KC tell JB where the body is, how is that asserting he thinks KC is innocent?

I don't buy this bunk. I would think JB and KC would be behind closed doors before any words are spoken. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't buy this bunk. I would think JB and KC would be behind closed doors before any words are spoken. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Exactly!! AND, IMO....after the officer, RC, got canned for not giving enough attention to Kronks repeated calls.....do we think there wouldn't be a big
upheaval at the jail facility if any of that were true??

Has he said he thinks KC is innocent? If so that is a 180 from what he has been saying ever since his brief encounter her at the house. He is so 'perceptive' (sarcasm intended) he was the one rushing to bail her out when the rest of the country was saying "Whaaaat, is he crazy"? Only when he found she would not talk to him, or have anything to do with him did he have that lightbulb moment..

Maybe Tracy (with Leonard's support) is just trying to get the most mileage out of her "bonding time" with KC.

Maybe the criticisms she made of KC are true, and the donations to KC and the appearance of helping her defense is just strategically placed goodwill.

I can imagine Leonard doing all he can to bait KC, with Tracy, for any new info, I know I would!:D
MOO

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account.Hmmmm

BBM

I wonder if this is the information that TP said he would come back and explain to us on Tracy's behalf?

It might be quite a leap for some people but for me.....he started in with this RK's ex carp and daisy chains and more carpola. He wasn't working with JB, he was only there because he thought he could track down who had Caylee, get the info out of KC, whatever:banghead:

Now we find out that he has been in constant communication with JB and Tracy sending KC money and sending emails to CA......but they weren't working for the defense. ummmm 'k.

Whether he thinks KC is innocent or not is not really my concern....what concerns me is that something fishy is going on with him. How reliable is his information about RK when his information about Lee and fatherhood was wrong among the many other things that he has been wrong about.

Why would he need to pass this information to JB anyway? What is in it for him? Why not go to the proscecution with it and let them take care of it? What deal does he have with JB that would keep him coming back for more?

It bothers me.....don't get me wrong.....I think he is an interesting character and is probably a great guy but I don't trust any of them.

Hmmmm
...and how is this supposed to endear us to the lot of them?

IF that is true...all I can say is WHAT????????? Why would she be helping someone in any way, shape or form that killed a 2 year-old? I mean come on give me a big fat break. IMO if she is doing this she has a screw or many screws lose.
We all suspected it when we read the emails so it comes as no real surprise. From the beginning I hated the posse's presence in this case. But, then Tony P. assured us that Tracy's testimony would be important. I'm not buying it anymore.

Maybe Tracy (with Leonard's support) is just trying to get the most mileage out of her "bonding time" with KC.

Maybe the criticisms she made of KC are true, and the donations to KC and the appearance of helping her defense is just strategically placed goodwill.

I can imagine Leonard doing all he can to bait KC, with Tracy, for any new info, I know I would!:D
MOO

I don't have any doubt that what Tracy said was true. What I wonder is since she liked her so much, what did she not say?

Since as far as we have heard, no one is able to communicate with KC because JB is not allowing it, I don't see how sending money is going to get any information out of her.

All it does is feed KC's belief that she is untouchable and can lie her way out of anything. She thinks that nobody is going to believe that she could have done it and she is going to walk and playing BFFs with her is only reinforcing that belief.

What possible good would Tracy sending emails from RKs ex-girlfriend to CA and then to DC have?

They were only supposed to act as bondsmen for KC.....not become body guards and confidants and BFFs. What they did was highly unusual and whether they had a reason to do it or not.....they should have treated her like any other bonded out individual.

Try as I may, aside from some kind of $$ / kickback down the road, I can not see why they could possibly care anything about Roy Kronk & his finding the body. It is well documented that he had tried to get LE to pay attention to what he saw as early as August. If former officer Anthony Rusciano had bothered to pay attention, not only to him, but Kieth Williams as well, there might have been more of a body to find. There might have been more evidence of what the killer did to the child. Regardless of how RK knew where the body was, even if it was through his GF, he DID NOT KILL THAT CHILD.

What can these losers possibly hope to gain from this? Money into Casey's account???? What the He$$ for?? Had Padilla bothered to check into the facts of the situation, before he rode into Hopespring on his white horse, none of them could have insinuated themselves into the chaos. Maybe if she had to stay in jail, once arrested, shy may have come forth with some information( though even I have a hard time seeing her do that)
Makes me nuts

Rant Ahead!

Well you won't get slapped up side the head by me because I agree with you. Is he a likable character....yeah. Is he (read all of them) doing something underhanded....I think so!

I can almost, but not quite, understand bailing her out even though I think it was a stupid move.

Everything since then I can not understand or tolerate at all. Once their bailing out and body guarding were over, they should have moved on and stayed out of this case but instead we have heard that LP is communicating regularly with JB and Tracy is sending KC money and sending info to CA.

If they knew something concrete that would show the world that KC was innocent, it would have already come out so their further involvment smacks of assisting her defense in finding whatever they can to sling mud at the possible witnesses and punch holes in the evidence which is not their job to do.

This thing with LP and Tracy and the continued communication really runs my hinky meter into the red zone.

If everything was on the up and up with them, then why try so hard to fly under the radar? Why not just come out and say "Yeah we are still working with JB and KC because we believe she is innocent." That I could respect. I can't respect what they are doing right now.

Can't ask any of them the tough questions about their continue involvement because they either won't answer (telling in itself), give half-answers (is that anything like half-truths), give "something big is coming" answers, or it is not allowed.

I guess TP's "something big coming" that we heard from him last was about the 48 Hours Mystery episode because unless I am mistaken I haven't seen anything big about this case happen recently. And that really didn't surprise me.....just upset me. Anybody else?
IMO there was nothing BIG 'cause that didn't surprise me one bit.

What do you think are the reasons they've jumped onto the JB train???
sorry, but I have no idea.

Hmmmm

In this document: http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf there were a lot of emails about RK and several relatives that Cindy was somehow mixed in with that I just couldn't understand. (I'll come back and post the doc pages as soon as I find them.) But I think this may be where Blink got her ideas from ~ We have a whole thread about "Investigative" e-mails between Dominic C, Cindy A, Lee A, etc..." Should we bump that one and continue posting there?

ITA! IMO....Seems to me it's almost like LP is PO'd that LE, as a whole, didn't take him that seriously. He was the "daisy chain" guy...and Lee is Caylee's father. He SWORE to that one on NG. He supposedly was gonna find that baby girl and be a hero.
I think maybe he just got even MORE PO'd that Kronk found the remains...Kronk being a bounty hunter at some period in his life. Kronk just couldn't have found that body without "inside" help, in LP's eyes....soooo, MUST be his ex who gave him info. It's like if the prosecution "side", so to speak, isn't keeping him in the loop or asking for his "expertise"....he'll get some sort of recognition from the defense AND be able to cast doubt on his "nemesis", Kronk, at the same time.
I wish NG would have his butt back on and grill him about those emails....and Tracy's "donations". In all honesty...I'd love to know just WHAT it is that makes them think KC didn't do this.....

ETA : I even MORE agree with not being able to listen to ANY of their voices...I usually just find out what's up on one of the discussion threads on here that ALWAYS give great synopses.
I think he's also mighty embarrassed that many called him on the "reward" money. I don't see him believing that Casey is innocent, but for the life of me I can't figure out why he's still involved...except to make money.

I don't have any doubt that what Tracy said was true. What I wonder is since she liked her so much, what did she not say?

Since as far as we have heard, no one is able to communicate with KC because JB is not allowing it, I don't see how sending money is going to get any information out of her.

All it does is feed KC's belief that she is untouchable and can lie her way out of anything. She thinks that nobody is going to believe that she could have done it and she is going to walk and playing BFFs with her is only reinforcing that belief.

What possible good would Tracy sending emails from RKs ex-girlfriend to CA and then to DC have?

They were only supposed to act as bondsmen for KC.....not become body guards and confidants and BFFs. What they did was highly unusual and whether they had a reason to do it or not.....they should have treated her like any other bonded out individual.

It's that old Celebrity/Fame thing. They all love it.
I highly doubt they move in with all their clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500