2008.09.18 Tracy M interview audio #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try as I may, aside from some kind of $$ / kickback down the road, I can not see why they could possibly care anything about Roy Kronk & his finding the body. It is well documented that he had tried to get LE to pay attention to what he saw as early as August. If former officer Anthony Rusciano had bothered to pay attention, not only to him, but Kieth Williams as well, there might have been more of a body to find. There might have been more evidence of what the killer did to the child. Regardless of how RK knew where the body was, even if it was through his GF, he DID NOT KILL THAT CHILD.

What can these losers possibly hope to gain from this? Money into Casey's account???? What the He$$ for?? Had Padilla bothered to check into the facts of the situation, before he rode into Hopespring on his white horse, none of them could have insinuated themselves into the chaos. Maybe if she had to stay in jail, once arrested, shy may have come forth with some information( though even I have a hard time seeing her do that)
Makes me nuts
Wait, wait...AR you mentioned was one of Casey's boys...not the guy who took the report. Cain took the report.

Maybe Tracy (with Leonard's support) is just trying to get the most mileage out of her "bonding time" with KC.

Maybe the criticisms she made of KC are true, and the donations to KC and the appearance of helping her defense is just strategically placed goodwill.

I can imagine Leonard doing all he can to bait KC, with Tracy, for any new info, I know I would!:D
MOO
...except that we know CA reads here...so the gig would be up, no?

Okay, it starts out with DC writing "Cindy, This is Kronk's girlfriend's 'brother' "Mike" and his wife's first attempt at making a statement. I asked them to elaborate 'more' on the burning of the house down and Kronk's drug usage . . ."

It continues on and gets all complicated with people and emails going back and forth and I couldn't keep up with it. But I do think this is probably a portion of what everyone claims is the daisy chain. Good luck.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf Starts at page 48.

I'm not going to quote ZsaZsa's message in the usual way because I want it to remain with my message if any of you decide to reply. TIA

QUOTE=ZsaZsa;4276068 Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Blink reports that Tracy is donating to KC's jail account under the name of Tracy Conroy. $25 deposits.
According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account.
Hmmmm.

Re my bold above: D@mn it to h@ll, I bet I know what's going on here and why it is! Last night on Levi's program, Leonard Padilla out of the blue kept harping on Roy Krunk's lack of credibility. LP stated, as if it was proven fact, that RK's girlfriend who works at the jail eavesdropped on Casey and Jose, overheard where Caylee's remains were, and she tipped off RK. We've heard all that before from Leonard, but then he said that when the jury discovers the truth about how RK located the remains, the jury will be turned off because jury's want justice, and this is not the way American Justice is supposed to work. While Leonard spoke of the jury and our justice system, his tone seemed uncharacteristically reverent, almost pious, which startled me---and then he criticized RK for accepting money! He said that was going to further harm RK's credibility with a jury.

And NOW, according to Zsa Zsa's message, we're hearing that LP's employee, Tracy, is not only making deposits to Casey's jail account, but that, "According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account."

All I can think is, "My God, how far will LP go to make sure his statements about RK come true?"

NOW, TWO THINGS, BEFORE YOU ALL START PROTESTING:

(1) I have paraphrased LP's comments on Levi's program last night based purely on memory, and my impressions are merely that--personal impressions. Furthermore, I occasionally have a short fuse where LP is concerned, so do not take one word of my summary as gospel or even accurate. You really must lsten to the program yourself.

(2) If you're angry about my attitude, comments, or conclusions, please re-read #1 and remember that I admire and respect each and every one of you. Aw shucks.... the truth is, I like y'all a lot. So let's try to stay friendly. :)

No way do I want to shorten your quote in any way. Wow, just WOW.
Being that lately I've just been skimming the posts, this post of yours (and your quote of ZsaZsa's) really made my jaw drop!

Now I'm going to have to forego my household chore list for today and do some heavy reading here to catch up! :)

Thank you so much for posting what you did.

Okay, it starts out with DC writing "Cindy, This is Kronk's girlfriend's 'brother' "Mike" and his wife's first attempt at making a statement. I asked them to elaborate 'more' on the burning of the house down and Kronk's drug usage . . ."

It continues on and gets all complicated with people and emails going back and forth and I couldn't keep up with it. But I do think this is probably a portion of what everyone claims is the daisy chain. Good luck.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf Starts at page 48.

Sorry for quoting myself. I know it's bad form but didn't know how to do this more effectively.

On page 81 the emails are between DC, Cindy, LP, tracydawn (TM), Crystal (RK's ex?) about trying to get RK's sister (Susan C.) to talk with LP. You guys can take it from there and see if you can unravel it.

Wait, wait...AR you mentioned was one of Casey's boys...not the guy who took the report. Cain took the report.

Thanks, RR0004 ,
You are right, TR was fired because of seeing KC & lying about it, & Cain was the one that kept giving peeps the brush off

What do you think are the reasons they've jumped onto the JB train???
sorry, but I have no idea.

The rights to write a book and/or do a movie about the case and the right to get paid to do it. Part of the proceeds possibly going to JB and team or KC via some kind of hidden account where the funds will be held and funneled to her from that. Something possibly untraceable.

Or JB/team has decided to do the book/movie and will pay LP for his part in it.

There is money involved.....you can bet your bottom dollar. That is all these people are after, both JB/team and LP/team.

No way do I want to shorten your quote in any way. Wow, just WOW.
Being that lately I've just been skimming the posts, this post of yours (and your quote of ZsaZsa's) really made my jaw drop!

Now I'm going to have to forego my household chore list for today and do some heavy reading here to catch up! :)

Thank you so much for posting what you did.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Me too! I just fed the dogs and threw some Comet around the tub- it will get cleaned some time tonight- just imagine when the trial is on. I think I will go to a Hotel so I can watch in peace ..:woohoo:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Me too! I just fed the dogs and threw some Comet around the tub- it will get cleaned some time tonight- just imagine when the trial is on. I think I will go to a Hotel so I can watch in peace ..:woohoo:

OMG, I wish I couldn't relate

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Blink reports that Tracy is donating to KC's jail account under the name of Tracy Conroy. $25 deposits.
According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account.
Hmmmm

I take back all my earlier posts regarding TMc! (Except the 1st one) I don't know what to make of her but isn't there an old saying about 1st impressions & sticking with them?

MOO

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Hmmmm

http://*************.net/index.php?topic=6200.40
March 09
3/6/09 - Robert Schuman - mail - $15.00
3/18/09 - Geroge Anthony - DROP - $100.00***
3/24/09 - Tracy Conroy - Mail - $25.00
3/24/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*
3/24/09 - Michael Kelley - mail - $25.00*
3/24/09 - Jen Finley - mail -$10.00
3/31/09 - Mark Anthony - mail - $50.00 ??? Relative??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=24
Sept 5, 2009
Originally Posted by cleo612 Hi Tony,Do you have any idea why Tracy is supposedly writing letters to Casey and putting money on Casey's commissary account? It was reported on the news the other night after a reporter apparently saw documentation of it at the jail.Thank you.
Tony Padilla: Tracy was still communicating with Casey up until about 3 months ago (June 2009). Tracy made a connection with Casey. Not in a bad way or good way. Remember that those 2 were together every day for 8 days. Not 9 like everybody says. Casey got out Thursday Aug. 21 and went back in the evening of Friday Aug. 29. I really think she just felt sorry for Casey.

HOLLY BRISTOW NEWS REPORT
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=11
Sept 4, 2009
Musikman
Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf
pg 86-88
March 1, 2009
From [COLOR="Red"]tracydawn2@yahoo.com[/COLOR]
Subj Fwd: Roy Kron
To [COLOR="Red"]cindy@dgator.com[/COLOR]

(forwarded info about Roy Kronk from Kronk’s ex-wife to Leonard – to Tracy – to Cindy – to Dominic)

TP says that his uncle LP is working on something WITH Dominic C ! disgusting! especially in light of the recent doc dump which shows the emails from LP to Tracy to Cindy to Dominic and JB!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88160&page=12
Originally Posted by Tony Padilla
Is DC Dominic Casey?
Tony Padilla: I know that both Leonard and Rob have talked to him and I believe at great lengths. LP has something going on with him now but I am not at all sure what it is.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88160&page=19
Originally Posted by RR0004 ...and when people get all caught up here, imagine what they'll make of DC and LP working on something together. This is all making my head spin.
Tony Padilla: Oh yea. Just a heads up that it will be something just to get himself back into the spotlight. He has been throwing it around to media people but they aren't biting. LP has lost ALL CREDIBILITY with the media except one show. Guess which one?

TP also says his uncle LP has been talking regularly with JB.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=24
Sept 5, 2009
Tony Padilla
This is hilarious!!! I had to log on and respond when I read this. First of all if you ever see me with Baez in conjunction with this case then please shoot me. He has BS'd us and lied to us since the beginning and I wouldn't give him the time of day. We have absolutely no affiliation with anybody except me, Tracy, Rob and Leonard. As for why Leonard is talking with Jose everyday I couldn't tell you. My theory is that he's been out of the loop (No NG and very little TV time). He was very upset when I was on the Today Show and he wasn't even asked. He loves being in front of the camera (clip)
As for Leonard and Baez I have no idea and he isn't telling me a word. Your guess is as good as mine. I haven't talk to that liar since the night Casey got out (clip)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=12
Tony Padilla: I have no idea. I will share this with you though. Leonard talks regularly with Baez. Almost daily. Supposedly one of the attorneys and an investigator flew to Sacramento over the weekend and met with Leonard.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=14
Originally Posted by babiesstolemydingo Why is LP in daily contact with Baez?

Tony Padilla: I have no idea but I wonder about that as well. It cant be good. I dont understand how you can talk civil to a person that bad mouths you every chance he gets

I have been thinking about how TM said that one time they dressed her up to fool the press....I wish I had a link to a transcript, I can't make myself listen to this audio again....Why would they do that? I mean, I get the obvious...to fool the hoards and press corp waiting outside the house...but why, to do what? Could CA have been snuck out of the house after the "decoy" left??? I mean we know KC had approximately 7 hours a day "free" at JB's office to surf the web and google herself....what if TM was sent to the office as a decoy and KC went on a little field trip around the corner to show someone where to look???

The recent doc dump brought this to my mind. It’s interesting, isn’t it.

How about, if TM left the lawyer’s office disguised as KC? That would leave KC free to do what? I know she wore an ankle monitor, but are these like a cell phone whereas they can only track your movements within a radius of a couple of miles?

With everyone wondering if the syringe could possibly point a finger at someone else being involved, could this switch-a-roo open a window for something to have been added to the remains sight? After the press left, all they would have to do is drive to the sight, stand by the side of the road, and pitch it in. Sweet Caylee was only approximately 20 feet beyond.

I’m not implying that TM would have been aware of what their intentions were, I think she just co-operated without asking many questions.

Just in case anyone is interested, below I have linked the video and slideshow of TM leaving the office.

Raw Video Casey Anthony Leaves Attorney’s Office

http://www.wftv.com/video/17269183/index.html

Slideshow:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17269261/detail.html

The recent doc dump brought this to my mind. It’s interesting, isn’t it.

How about, if TM left the lawyer’s office disguised as KC? That would leave KC free to do what? I know she wore an ankle monitor, but are these like a cell phone whereas they can only track your movements within a radius of a couple of miles?

With everyone wondering if the syringe could possibly point a finger at someone else being involved, could this switch-a-roo open a window for something to have been added to the remains sight? After the press left, all they would have to do is drive to the sight, stand by the side of the road, and pitch it in. Sweet Caylee was only approximately 20 feet beyond.

I’m not implying that TM would have been aware of what their intentions were, I think she just co-operated without asking many questions.

Just in case anyone is interested, below I have linked the video and slideshow of TM leaving the office.

Raw Video Casey Anthony Leaves Attorney’s Office

http://www.wftv.com/video/17269183/index.html

Slideshow:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17269261/detail.html

Wow what a good point! I don't think she should have been trying to be a KC double, that seems wrong.

I was wondering if anybody else was having problems accessing the download page? I click on the link to the page, and I keep on getting the 404 (page missing) error. Is there an alternative download site maybe? I'm really interested in hearing these. (I took a LONG break from following this case closely and I'm trying to catch up!)

Thanks in advance for any help!

I am thinking about Casey wanting to dress herself and Tracy up to "match" and about Casey wanting Tracy to put a watch on her ankle and to actually paint it blue, so they could both have "ankle monitors". This is fairly bizzarro behavior for a GROWN WOMAN whose baby is missing, isn't it? I mean, she is released from jail and gets this built in bodyguard to be with her 24/7 basically and she acts like they are middle schoolers having a very long sleepover together or something similarly juvenile...it just boggles the mind if you really consider it...grown woman-missing child-playing dress-up with the guard?

Yes Magic, it seems she was in a fantasy and saw herself as quite the little star of the show, according to Rob, Tracy and LP, "Padilla said Casey Anthony told fellow bounty hunter Rob Dick that she didn't realize she was going to be a celebrity, but then realized how newsworthy she had become.

"Maybe I should take pictures, autograph them and sell them," Padilla said Casey Anthony had told Dick. "I could make a lot of money." The jury is going to despise this! It just doesn't equate with worried sick about my missing baby. Contrast her behavior to Beth Holloway in Aruba, 12 -16 h ours a day, going DOOR TO DOOR begging the locals to help her find her Natalee. My favorite part on her tape here is minute 22 , she relays that Casey offered up she knew that chloroform will knock you out. At the time Tracy didn't realize the importance of that, but the LE interviewing her sure did.

I was wondering if anybody else was having problems accessing the download page? I click on the link to the page, and I keep on getting the 404 (page missing) error. Is there an alternative download site maybe? I'm really interested in hearing these. (I took a LONG break from following this case closely and I'm trying to catch up!)

Thanks in advance for any help!

This one might work:
AUDIO: Listen To Tracy McLaughlin Interviews
http://www.wftv.com/video/20726607/index.html

Also, this page might be helpful:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88541"]2009.09.04 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE *** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner