2008.10.14 - Casey's statement to police AFTER indicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks panthera! I was watching how KC keeps fixing herself when nobody is in the room. Looks more like an addiction. Probably should say habit, but seems more than a habit to me.
I noticed the same behavior when she's in the courtroom, such as always adjusting her clothes.

I noticed the same thing in her arrest after the indictment. But if you go back and look at her at the original bond hearing there is a world of difference in her demeanor. She is a different person.

For anyone else interested, Nancy's show will be aired again tonight at 10pm ET.

Monday: Uninterrupted raw audio & video of Casey Anthony's arrest -- watch as Tot Mom looks carefree, chatting up cops and laughing on the day of her arrest. Watch Nancy Grace's special extended version of Casey Anthony's arrest all caught on tape

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I noticed the same thing in her arrest after the indictment. But if you go back and look at her at the original bond hearing there is a world of difference in her demeanor. She is a different person.
I think it could be part of that 'chameleon' persona. At the time of the original arrest, she had been around friends her age whereas after the murder indictment she had already been in jail before, met and spent many hours with JB, and seemed to be trying to present herself as more of a 'peer' to him. MOO

See, I read that as her attempting to tell them what she would do in normal situations when she's innocent. Instead of the "when" again, though, she uses IF, which I have found is interchangeable for young people these days. "I try to keep an open mind when it comes to things but if I'm innocent then that's, that's as far as that goes." Says to me she's been accused before and she's taken a stand then to declare her innocence, and that's what she's going to do in this case, too.

I agree. I think from her life experience KC tells lies and sticks to them. By sticking to her guns and NEVER telling the truth of the matter she has been proven innocent (in her mind) because she got away with it and moved on.

I think KC believes this to be the same game, stick to her guns, NEVER tell the truth and no matter what the outcome -- she is innocent because she NEVER admitted the truth.

If you cannot force KC to tell the truth then KC feels therefore she is not guilty. Prove it.

I have noticed that all of the A's talk in round-a-bout ways. They try to structure their sentences to sound as though they are very intelligent, but half of the time, nothing they say makes any sense or fits with the conversation going on. They all do this, and in my opinion, it just makes them look unintelligent.

I know that pattern of speech, it's called Bull ****ting.
I watched the videos of her exchange with cops after she was arrested (on Nancy Grace's show tonight) and she spent most of her time preening herself. She could not seem to focus on the situation she was in.
To me, that indicates she was scared and completely out of her element. She talks to the investigators as if she's blaming everyone else at first that things they are doing are wrong.
Then, she doesn't make sense, just gabs and tries to put the ball in their court to see what evidence they do have on her.
I am sure the cops are still shaking their heads at how strange she is. And how she does not react to the situation at hand.
Her daughter's missing. For nearly two months, and she doesn't even react to that. She rarely mentions Casey's name. Instead she uses her old stand by of trying to talk herself out of the problem. Which, I am sure she has done all her life and learned from studying her mother Cindy's behavior.
Casey certainly does have a personality disorder! And the coldest heart ever.

Here is #1 of 7 videos of the arrest:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIuyLdCOCG8"]YouTube - p1/7 - Casey Anthony's Reaction After Murder Arrest - Talking to Investigators[/ame]

Never know---goin back to these old videos, could trigger something we have put up on our brain-shelves.

So sorry. Don't know how that video got on here. All I did was copy and paste the address of u-tube. That is really strange.

So sorry. Don't know how that video got on here. All I did was copy and paste the address of u-tube. That is really strange.
It must be the new and improved server! :)

I can't believe I'm watching this interview again, but I just laughed at her feeble explanation of why CA and she didn't stop when LE tried to pull them over ~ she said she thought they were media, and knowing the media couldn't use helicopters because they were near the airport and "restricted air space" ~ oh, does she ever think she's smart!!!

Here she is chatting and laughing with the detective about grand jury proceedings after she has been indicted for murder. :eek: It's just unbelievable that she doesn't even seem to realize how serious this is!!!

Here she is chatting and laughing with the detective about grand jury proceedings after she has been indicted for murder. :eek: It's just unbelievable that she doesn't even seem to realize how serious this is!!!

This is in my opinion one of the strangest Casey videos yet. She was just arrested for murdering her daughter and she shows nothing, no fear, no stress, no remorse. It is just so weird. She chats and giggles like they are just at Starbucks having coffee. I would love to know what these investigators actually think of her. I can't wait for trial!

This is in my opinion one of the strangest Casey videos yet. She was just arrested for murdering her daughter and she shows nothing, no fear, no stress, no remorse. It is just so weird. She chats and giggles like they are just at Starbucks having coffee. I would love to know what these investigators actually think of her. I can't wait for trial!
Well, she did tell the detective that this arrest is something she's been "preparing" for since she knew YM and JA were heading in this direction (to arrest her for murder). All so calm and emotionless. :eek:

Watching her, even though I've seen it a few times already, still freaks me out. She is, to me, a very dangerous person. She makes my skin crawl.

She giggles and laughs, and talks to LE like she's negotiating a used car loan. She is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. I wonder what the LE officers said about her once they left the room. They let her go on and on, with the video rolling, just to let her perform.

Well, she did tell the detective that this arrest is something she's been "preparing" for since she knew YM and JA were heading in this direction (to arrest her for murder). All so calm and emotionless. :eek:

I think we can expect a similar response when she is found guilty by a Jury of her peers.

I think like the GJ she will state that she was preparing for it, for a long time and they both (JB as well) had expected it, like the GJ result.

She will be already focused on the appeals and feel that this just proves how LE focused on only her and framed her and that she did not do this, she would never do it.

KC will go to her grave not revealing anything. Her dysfunctional life has prepared her and taught her well.

Watching her, even though I've seen it a few times already, still freaks me out. She is, to me, a very dangerous person.

She giggles and laughs, and talks to LE like she's negotiating a used car loan. She is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. I wonder what the LE officers said about her once they left the room. They let her go on and on, with the video rolling, just to let her perform.

It is chilling. I get nervous over getting a speeding ticket and here she is talking with homocide detectives/FBI for heaven's sake. Utterly bizarre. She must be a true sociopath because that would rattle anyone, innocent or guilty.

Watching her, even though I've seen it a few times already, still freaks me out. She is, to me, a very dangerous person. She makes my skin crawl.

True. KC either un-nerves LE/FBI by being so unfazed or her preening and paralegal looks are distracting them -- they don't do a good job of dealing with her and she seems to be too in control -- not them. JMO.

She is not very smart and does not do well with the english language.

OMG - did anyone else notice she ended each non-sentence with a "so". People with proper grammer do not do that. blah, blah, blah....so.

She has the education of an ant.

Sorry, JMHO :)

Mel

It is chilling. I get nervous over getting a speeding ticket and here she is talking with homocide detectives/FBI for heaven's sake. Utterly bizarre. She must be a true sociopath because that would rattle anyone, innocent or guilty.

Not to be gross, but I'm a nervous person by nature anyway. I'd probably pee my pants, and be quivering all over. I certainly wouldn't be flipping my hair, adjusting my pants, or pushing my *advertiser censored* up. I agree - she has to be a sociopath and completely detached from reality.

Poor Caylee.

:(

Mel

True. KC either un-nerves LE/FBI by being so unfazed or her preening and paralegal looks are distracting them -- they don't do a good job of dealing with her and she seems to be too in control -- not them. JMO.

I go back and forth with who's leading who. I wonder why the officers were so casual with her, was it a tactic to video her demenor? To show that nothing was fazing her? Not a tear, not a wobble or stumble at any time from her. And she explains it away with the "I've been preparing myself" talk.

I go back and forth with who's leading who. I wonder why the officers were so casual with her, was it a tactic to video her demenor? To show that nothing was fazing her? Not a tear, not a wobble or stumble at any time from her. And she explains it away with the "I've been preparing myself" talk.

IIRC though, there was an air of Defense confidence at this time since the "Caylee is Alive" and sightings was ramping big time into full gear and her remains were not discovered yet. I can see KC having a sense of building confidence at this time that LE only had the car forensics. KC did expect the GJ to indict her. JB probably told her they had nothing.

It would have been so cool if this arrest was upon them discovering Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike