2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

I would be surprised if CinA was NOT on medication.
So many people need help to just get through the day, regardless of their situation. The past 4 months have been difficult for so many who are merely observers.
The A's have their own values and rules. Has any one person family or friend come forward in support of these people?
How much simpler and perhaps easier for all involved if the charade ended.
Obviously the way this family functions seems strange to so many of us.
They appear to have quite a bit of "stuff" going on. Maybe info as LP said "that will shock the world." Would many of us even be shocked at this time?
The fact remains precious little Caylee has not been seen for 4 long months.
No one from this family seems to have any realitistic emotions about that.
CinA has repeatedly made foolish, ridiculous statements and continues to spin her nonsense. Why her attorney does not advise her to stop is beyond comprehension.
It is about protecting and covering for kc, the root of the problems.
kc HAS LIED REPEATEDLY AND HAS BEEN INDICTED.
She has not once cooperated
Why would anyone listen to her now?
The GJ made their decision and now we wait.
LA seems to be in the mix big time. At first he seemed like a casual observer.
In August after the first bond was posted LP said he was in contact with LA almost daily. LA's phone conversations that were released, his attitude when interviewed and the smirk and smiling, his action with a protester, refusal to take a polygraph, the refusal to give a hair sample willingly, all seem to be a missing link.
The whole thing has cost so much time, effort, and money.
The public has become the voice for Caylee, while her family watches and does nothing.

I thought on the interview she looked as if she had been crying all night. Her eyes were very swollen. And if she is getting paid for the interview, I see nothing wrong with that.
Their legal bills have to be astronomical and they are just average people. They have probably both missed lots of work since all of this tragedy started.

That was a good move....
but again....
it makes me want to ask this?
If the dress ain't Caylee's ? Whose it it?
Does everybody just throw clothing away all over Florida?
I mean...the remote place where the backpacks and stuff was found the first time by the BLOGGERS.

I bet I could walk all over the place here and not find one stitch of kids clothing just tossed out in woods.

:waitasec:
Also...
Casey was crying for the mess she got herself into.
She had a chance to walk forward and ask with tears in her lying eyes and say
Please bring Caylee home.
And she contends that she knows who has her then says no she doesn't?

And we will understand when they get a chance to present their case ha?

ok.....but as for now I do not understand any of it.

I don't think CA got the police involved because of the Car or Money or anything such as that, I am sure KC has stolen many times before. The fact is KC and Cindy were in a power struggle over Caylee, KC did not let CA see her for 30 days, Ca could not win this battle thus called the police. IMHO

:rolleyes:

If she bought it... people will come forward... Even Tim Miller said he had serious doubts the dress was related.

The hanger was like a walmart hanger (or something like that) and that dress is from Disney World, they do not sell the embrodered minnie dresses at walmart, they are always ironons, the embrodered ones are from disney and rarely the disney store, but still it was on a hanger because it was in her closet...come on thats not far fetched is it....Im not saying CA isn't whack or anything just saying focus on whats really important, I dont know if someone 'planted' the costume but I guess anything is possible those dresses are like 50-60 bucks...just so you know...

I don't think CA got the police involved because of the Car or Money or anything such as that, I am sure KC has stolen many times before. The fact is KC and Cindy were in a power struggle over Caylee, KC did not let CA see her for 30 days, Ca could not win this battle thus called the police. IMHO

Maybe you should listen to the 911 tapes again. Time how long it is before Caylee is ever brought up as a reason for them to come.

But the thing is she was little in the picture with that dress that everyone is whigging out about..even Tim Miller alluding to thinking this dress that was 'found' was not related...it was a size 6 and come on it's a Disney world dress how many people have bought them...I agree that there is no way that is the dress (the one found) that Caylee had on in that picture...she was no more then 2 in the pic (if that) and the dress fit her...was not swimmingly huge as it would have been if it were a size 6.

And how stupid was it to bring the dress on the Today show? I mean, if a dress was the only piece of evidence (and we don't even know if the dress found is Caylee's) then maybe, but the whole idea that she brought that dress just floors me.

Another thing, if there's some deep dark truth that will come out at trial, why not tell it now so that KC doesn't have to rot in jail waiting on trial? I mean, if she's innocent and all, wouldn't she want that out there before she was in jail with NO bond?? I can't think of too many things worse than sitting in a jail cell all day, every day, 24/7/365.

Also regarding meds...Im on depression/anxiety meds not xanex, but I can tell you I have no emotions...I dont cry/laugh etc...it has to be outragiously a strong reason to get me anywhere near that point...and if i'm not sleeping Im a raging b!tch...even iwth my meds...so I would imagine that CA is going through all of this...not saying its right just giving my personal experience with the meds...its helps a lot but mutes other things...its odd.

Meridith should have asked Cindy, Have YOU looked for Caylee???!?!!? The answer would be a big fat NO!

Cindy cannot expect people to look for Caylee, when her own family wont.

LE is looking, TES is looking, the A's are NOT looking!!!!

The Anthonys are looking for alive caylee they will not submit the reality that caylee is not with us they are holding on to the 1% and as stated cindy will go with the 1% and they will look for alive tips period.

And how stupid was it to bring the dress on the Today show? I mean, if a dress was the only piece of evidence (and we don't even know if the dress found is Caylee's) then maybe, but the whole idea that she brought that dress just floors me.

QUOTE]

I guess I dont understand why it would 'floor you' that CA brought the dress to show that she still had it...they are stil lgoing to test the dress found...why does that aspect upset you? Seems silly...she brought Caylee's dress to show she had it..Im all for holding people accountable and deciphering whats going on and all..but it's like people (not you, just in general), are over analyzing everyhing...oh they sneezed they are guilty, or jg coughed okay he's innocent (not saying he isn't just saying)...we all just need to take things at face value...and if I or someone in my family was accused of something, and they were like oh this was found, and I had it at home...I would be like uhm here it is...is it really undbelievable that she would prove she had it...anyone would....

Cindy...hon....go away. Go back to work. Get your snippy self off TV!

Most of the tips about Caylee sightings came from your pathetic self. And, please, stop with this fantasy that you've been keeping a lot of news from KC. She has internet access. She has had TV at home and at her hangout place, Jose's office. :rolleyes:

OBVIOUSLY, KC was not Mom of the Year material! She included little Caylee in her lover hopping. Took her to parties where babies shouldn't be. Exposed her to "gasp" stinky ciggy smoke! Get a grip, woman! :mad:

Meridith should have asked Cindy, Have YOU looked for Caylee???!?!!? The answer would be a big fat NO!

Cindy cannot expect people to look for Caylee, when her own family wont.

LE is looking, TES is looking, the A's are NOT looking!!!!

AMEN for that. I think that is a foolish claim. She has not lifted a pinky to find Caylee. What is she doing using Google Earth trying to find her. She has not really left that house in months. I only see GA going out everyday but he is just driving around with a billboard.

I did not get to see it - what dress is she talking about and what did she say about it?

68d9a8.jpg

Caylee is wearing the dress Cindy is holding....I think! :)
Cindy does not even know if that is the dress they found!!!

Wow, this is truly so sad.

I have seen deep denial before, but this has to take the tops.

I am reminded of family members who are asked by LE to come down to the morgue and identify a loved ones body. Many, many times people are told by LE or hospital officials that the body is someone they love, but they never truly BELIEVE it until they SEE it.

Until that time comes for CA I believe she will continue on her current path - denial.

Who would ever want to believe they gave birth to a daughter who would murder her own child.

I thought on the interview she looked as if she had been crying all night. Her eyes were very swollen. And if she is getting paid for the interview, I see nothing wrong with that.

I do. She is crying because Casey was indicted and is in jail with no bond. She is not crying because her grandauther is dead most likely at the hands of her daughter. The reality is Caylee is dead.

She is crying because she is in complete denial and has no control now over her daughters future. imo

QUOTE]

I guess I dont understand why it would 'floor you' that CA brought the dress to show that she still had it...they are stil lgoing to test the dress found...why does that aspect upset you? Seems silly...she brought Caylee's dress to show she had it..Im all for holding people accountable and deciphering whats going on and all..but it's like people (not you, just in general), are over analyzing everyhing...oh they sneezed they are guilty, or jg coughed okay he's innocent (not saying he isn't just saying)...we all just need to take things at face value...and if I or someone in my family was accused of something, and they were like oh this was found, and I had it at home...I would be like uhm here it is...is it really undbelievable that she would prove she had it...anyone would....

Well I'm floored because that dress found is probably not even hers and it just didn't fit in with the interview. She's the one who said in the 911 call that the car smelled like there had been a damn dead body. I just think the dress was NOTHING to worry about considering all the evidence. I just think it's silly she brought it on the Today show as if her having that dress means that the dress found wasn't Caylee's. The dress found is a size six, the dress she had was way smaller anyway.

Xanax - Alprazolam You still can CRY show emotions etc. on this med. If you have very high anxiety it will calm you down, but she still can have emotions even other meds etc. Now LACK of sleep can do numbers on a person worse then taking any kind of meds sleep deprivation

Sleep deprivation can have serious effects on your health in the form of physical and mental impairments. Inadequate rest impairs our ability to think, to handle stress, to maintain a healthy immune system and to moderate our emotions

This makes the most sense. Cindy reminds me a lot of my mother. The world is as SHE interprets it and not the way everyone else sees it.

I agree this could have easily happened if CA had not become so enraged with Casey over the money and the car enough to call 911. They could have said that bio dad's family came back, won custody, and took her out of the country. No one would be the wiser since no one was privy to the inner workings of this family. It could have been the "perfect" crime.
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
SS
I also agree with your post and this was my thought on why she called 911.
I should have made my last post clear, I don't believe she was enraged about the money or the car, she was losing a control issue with KC, she could not see her granddaughter, what else could she do, but call the police, she had no clue it was going to be this serious. I think she was trying to use this as a scare tactic. I hope this made more sense in my thoughts than my last post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back