2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

I just can't take these interviews and not because of Cindy and George per se, but the interviewers are LAZY, they don't really know the facts or what questions to ask and the program directors just think having these people show their faces will bring viewers, which it does, but it's very disappointing.

The interviewers should get questions from the public who are watching the case and tell us something we want to know - or say something to Cindy that might make her think, or catch her off guard.

Now that would be some good TV.

Of course, it could be that with those rules, those like Cindy would not agree to talk at all huh?

I honestly think Cindy is really pissy because instead of being an assertive woman, and we all know the difference, she's kind of a b word. She's hell bent on getting things her way - distort the truth if need be. Well, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

I predict on of the Anthonys filing for divorce very soon.

dress1yf5.jpg

dress2vm0.jpg

Let's say that I really believed that my Grand daughter was alive until the GJ met. My first reaction would be, OMG what evidence did they hear? Remember now that I KNOW she was in danger cause my daughter told me so. Now I'm hearing that at least 12 people think she is dead. The very first thing I would think about is the fact that the kidnappers DID harm her like they threatened to .... according to my daughter.

This reaction is TOTALLY WRONG.

I just can't take these interviews and not because of Cindy and George per se, but the interviewers are LAZY, they don't really know the facts or what questions to ask and the program directors just think having these people show their faces will bring viewers, which it does, but it's very disappointing.

The interviewers should get questions from the public who are watching the case and tell us something we want to know - or say something to Cindy that might make her think, or catch her off guard.

Now that would be some good TV.

Of course, it could be that with those rules, those like Cindy would not agree to talk at all huh?

I honestly think Cindy is really pissy because instead of being an assertive woman, and we all know the difference, she's kind of a b word. She's hell bent on getting things her way - distort the truth if need be. Well, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

I predict on of the Anthonys filing for divorce very soon.

It's crazy making. "I'll give you an interview and you pay me, but you have to ask questions I want and not follow-through when I spout lies and more lies, okay?"

"Sure, Cin, where do we send the check?"

Well, I got to catch this first hand and I have to tell you...or rather plead with the news media...STOP!! DO NOT interview this woman any more. She has nothing new to say. If she finds Caylee, tell her to phone it in. I'm done with her.
No one ever really interviews the woman. Where are all the questions about her lame claims? They just allow her to sit there and blabber on about whatever she wants without any need to defend her accusations. JB gives these press conferences where he stands and lectures everyone then walks away. These people believe they don't have to answer to anyone, and obviously at this point they don't. I can't imagine how foolish they will look once they actually have to try and make sense of what they are saying.

I think the new people to WS need to go read some of the threads on the missing forum here to see what people do when their loved ones are missing and their status is unknown. I will gladly point them to cases that show people actively searching and working with TES to bring their loved ones home.

I have done this...But if you could PM me any interesting discussions in regards to Scott P's mothers behavior I would appreciated that bigtime..from what I have read a little she was quite a piece of work herself. TIA :):)

GA and CA deserve one another. CA better be nice to him from here on out because she will end up a very lonely woman if not.

I think the new people to WS need to go read some of the threads on the missing forum here to see what people do when their loved ones are missing and their status is unknown. I will gladly point them to cases that show people actively searching and working with TES to bring their loved ones home.

I have done this...But if you could PM me any interesting discussions in regards to Scott P's mothers behavior I would appreciated that bigtime..from what I have read a little she was quite a piece of work herself. TIA :):)
I wasn't around for that case, but I am sure the WSers who were would gladly help you out there. ;)

CA's just pissed she can't take back that 911 call. It's all turned outward because there's nothing she can do to take that back. If she'd known what really happened to the baby the family would have gone on and dealt with it privately.

It's total rage that she can't turn back the clock.

Google Jackie Peterson and you'll find all kinds of interesting things.

GA and CA deserve one another. CA better be nice to him from here on out because she will end up a very lonely woman if not.

He should just commit her and find a way to get on with his life. She's nuts, pure and simple. This dress she's holding up CLEARLY is something she just bought... who keeps store hangers? I can't think of anyone. She's mental and I really believe she is as bad or worse than KC.

Cindy Cindy Cindy..... how can anyone look for Caylee when your daughter refuses to talk? When your daughter refuses to give any accurate information?

What is the big secret Cindy? Were KC and ZFG involved in the mafia? If there are so many sightings of Caylee - with the kind of reward money that's on the table - what is going on? I'd like that kind of money and if I saw her I would be sending pictures, I would be following WHOEVER home and getting license numbers. Really - Cindy - if someone knows someone that has her wouldn't they be banging on LE's and JB's door and wanting the money? This 'someone' could contact their own law enforcement agency since you think Orange County has an agenda against KC.

Cindy do you REALLY think anyone would rather see your daughter go to jail and ignore a live Caylee out there somewhere? Really?
Snip.

Exactly!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

A verifiable story as to how Caylee left KC's charge is key to the search as well as to KC's credibility. Absent that, the focus is solely on her as the root cause. The only possible defense they have is to produce a live Caylee before trial.

There are no credible sightings of Caylee because, as you state, I would NOT let $225,000 reward disappear if I saw her. I'd follow, get info, call 911 and, stay on it and on it until LE took over and my name was recorded as being the spotter. Not just for the money, I'd do anything in the world to retrieve Caylee.

Sadly, this is the Defense game you have to play if you want to seed reasonable doubt, to save the real story for the trial --- but that goes to show there is nothing that helps Caylee today -- only a Defense in development to counter the charges and actions.

<<when the baby was born out of an incestuous union>>

Just my opinion and with all due respect, there's no proof of this at all. I've read this on the boards before. I really don't believe this to be the case and think people should refrain from these types of accusations without facts.

No kidding!! I thought we had been told by mods to stop with the incest accusations because there is no proof.

That looks like maybe a Target hanger? With the red size tag on it? Although other chains probably use the same kind of hangers...

Ha you had to say that.:)
Maybe she returned some of the Casey-haul (since that wardrobe is now provided--she has a number but it aint 82)and used the credit to get the tot dress.

He should just commit her and find a way to get on with his life. She's nuts, pure and simple. This dress she's holding up CLEARLY is something she just bought... who keeps store hangers? I can't think of anyone. She's mental and I really believe she is as bad or worse than KC.

Heh, I'm really, really frugal. Ok, maybe I'm just cheap. I make stores give me the hangers. I buy thrift store furniture and refuse to pay for cable. Reuse all my grocery bags. I could tell you more, but it would be embarrasing.

Heh, I'm really, really frugal. Ok, maybe I'm just cheap. I make stores give me the hangers. I buy thrift store furniture and refuse to pay for cable. Reuse all my grocery bags. I could tell you more, but it would be embarrasing.

I keep store hangers too. Doesn't hurt if they'll give them to you. They seem more likely to give them to you for kids clothes too, so I have a closet full of them for my 3 year old.

A couple things that bother me regarding CA's latest cameo......

"Given the evidence we actually have, the truth will be told at the end," Cindy Anthony said. "It will be heard out in the courtroom. People will understand why her behaviors were such. That's all I can say right now."

Why not tell the truth from the BEGINNING????????????? OMG!!! "It will be heard at in the courtroom"...we will become enlightened as to why KC has behaved in this manner??? What kind of BS is this I ask you? They put this woman on national t.v. so we can listen to this kind of rubish? I am speechless!

Cindy predicted that Caylee will be found before the trial.

And where exactly does CA believe that they are going to find Caylee before the court proceedings begin??? Obviously she is way toooooo busy with her media schedule to be out looking for Caylee...which in my opinion should take priority over anything else. The sweet child has been missing for 4 months .... does she really believe the child is going to appear out of nowhere??? And I also am troubled that she could be out doing interviews only hours after her daughter has been locked away.

can anyone tell me when cindy is on the today show. I have been watching it for the past hour and half... no cindy. the today show bores me. I am almost ready to turn the tv off, but I have about twenty mins to go. please post your answer on my profile page. thank you. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes
Back