2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

But bones aren't the only thing that could be relevant. How do they know that the bricks and toys are not? How could they determine that with certainty so quickly?

Whatever was in the bag...You would think that they might state that they do not "believe" it is of relevance but that they will investigate in keeping with all other evidence that is collected during searches.

It's just not making much sense to me at the moment. :waitasec:

I agree with you Pink. They were very quick to say that NONE of the items collected were relevant with the Case.

Only difference I see in TM searching and Padilla searching is when TM group finds something we have post after post saying something was found but cant tell you what it was. With Padilla there is live camera action going on so no one to play the I know something you don't know game. There were news crews there, I didnt see Padilla rushing up to any news crew and declaring they found Caylee. The news media picked it up and ran with it how is that Padillas fault.

Padilla is more outspoken and I think that upsets some people but I believe his goal is to find Caylee and he didnt give up like so many others have.

Besides, WHO would plant a bg in 2 ft of silt, in alligator infested waters???

LP is crafty, not stupid.
Exactly!! We know that there are a few WS that dislike LP and NG and like to take every opportunity to bash them.

This leads me to believe that LE knows something that LP and us don't. They were sure that it was not Caylee. They didn't take long to figure that out and then they practically accused LP of planting evidence. Then LE must know exactly how Caylee died and must be sure of the fact that she is not in that water.

Agreed

If OCSO knows where Caylee is and can't get to her or knows that she can't be found then what are doing keeping it to themselves. There are other family members other than Casey saying nothing of the general public who wants her found. I would think that they could be called out on that later down the road as game playing and I would think some heads would roll.
I just think that LE has given up on finding the body because they feel they have enough to convict without one and they are concetrating all of effots and building the case file.

I agree with you Pink. They were very quick to say that NONE of the items collected were relevant with the Case.

Too quick. They didn't even have time to reach the lab before they did it.:mad:

CNN - "Today turned into a Circus"

No kidding - Look who's in charge

Tim Miller got out of town just in time - He's a smart man

Can a mod please pm me. I was at the dive site from 8 am til 3:30pm with LP and not sure what I can or can not say. I also have some pics.
TIA

What's the big deal? Just post what you have. Why would there be a problem?

Exactly!! We know that there are a few WS that dislike LP and NG and like to take every opportunity to bash them.

People are entitled to have different opinions. Discussing LP's actions is not bashing him. Many of his actions are questionable and should be discussed, IMO.

murt is adamant that LE was arguing about what was evidence and what wasn't so Allen said to just take all of it.

i believe what murt saw and heard, no reason to lie

Well, another roller coaster day like today and I don't think that I will be able to take it. Today was jsut way too much.

Am I the only one that thought CINDY was way too calm (I don't care how many meds she may be on) when they were interviewing her and she was saying they just had a sighting?? I don't care how many sightings you get at that moment...you'd have to get a little queasy/nervous...like we all were. She was none of the above. BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHERE CAYLEE REALLY IS MAYBE??????

Murt says breaking things down and will be back tomorrow

NO LP did not call media - they were already there we saw them on camera way before the find was known or announced

divers losing the light so will stop for today

And why do you think those News trucks were there?

Public knowledge a search was going to take place, easy access to watch and tape unlike some of the searches where bugs, snakes and gators were a concern. Not to mention hard to get those big media trucks through shrub, brush and thickets, so this made for an easy news story about the search.

Well very soon, the A's will have no one looking for Caylee, the trial and conviction will come and go - and the A's will have nothing - will know nothing - and will continue to chase phantoms

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I see a NH - Aruba recap in the making. It is 5 years time, in 2013 for Caylee Missing on NG with CA stating clearly that a sighting of Caylee was called in that week, at the same time as this CNN review of the KC case.

Caylee is much older now, just 8 years old but she was just seen and they are investigating the sighting.

Sigh. :confused:

But at least we'll have info tonight all neatly wrapped up in a bombshell package deal. Headline News said that NG will be covering it tonight.

Can a mod please pm me. I was at the dive site from 8 am til 3:30pm with LP and not sure what I can or can not say. I also have some pics.

TIA

Karate Dad,

Can you say if FBI was or was not on the scene today? Also, can you say if the evidence was taken by LE?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back