2008.11.25 Court Hearing Discussion

He said "someone is facing Life in Prison :eek:

Does that mean the DP is off the table????

I've never heard anyone, especially a lawyer, say UH and UMM as much as Baez. I wonder if he realizes how clueless he sounds.

And, "I guess what I thought, Judge..." or "I guess what I mean is...."

"I guess, I guess, I guess..."

That equivocal kind of phrasing indicates someone who has no confidence in what they're arguing to the court, someone without sufficient knowledge of pertinent law and procedure.

Good lord...he just accused the SA of running a "scam" on him with the costs involved in copying/preparing the tips for the defense. This guy obviously isn't well-acquainted with courtroom decorum!

JB reminds me of CA - he doesn't know when to back down. He'd be wise to tone it down a bit now.

And, "I guess what I thought, Judge..." or "I guess what I mean is...."

"I guess, I guess, I guess..."

That equivocal kind of phrasing indicates someone who has no confidence in what they're arguing to the court, someone without sufficient knowledge of pertinent law and procedure.

Good lord...he just accused the SA of running a "scam" on him with the costs involved in copying/preparing the tips for the defense. This guy obviously isn't well-acquainted with courtroom decorum!

Well if he wants the tips/sights then he (as a private defense attorney) must pay the County for it.
If the County employees are doing the work, compiling the information, photocopying etc...to give to Baez that costs the County money(hence the taxpayers money) Baez should pay up for it!

I don't thing the Judge, per se, can say , "someone might be facing the death penalty".

I'm really late today, did I miss a ruling? Do we get a ruling on the gag order today?

LOL I was thinking the same thing about the fruitless search for the original motion.

It was killing my ears!

Ruling tomorrow on gag order, although it will NOT extend to the family

Have we really read over 3000 pages of discovery and countless digital media???

I am a sick, sick, obsessed person I think :waitasec:

I'd rather have a gag order on the Anthony's than anyone else.

JB reminds me of CA - he doesn't know when to back down. He'd be wise to tone it down a bit now.

From the very beginning, JB has seemed to have the same personality quirks as Casey.

No wonder George was SO unimpressed with him defending his daughter.....

the blind, leading the blind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back