2009.02.18 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
This journal entry has been identified as having come out of a 2003 journal. It's unrelated to this case in that it came BEFORE the birth of Caylee and, quite frankly, it reveals nothing except that a young girl felt happy in a moment. Let's not make something out of nothing. The only relative thing we gain from this is her overall acceptance that "the end may justify the means" in her behaviors.

Respectfully, I haven't seen anything that confirms the date of that entry. Not to mention the close ups of inside cover of the diary indicate that several pages were torn out.

Do you have a link to support the 2003 dating of the entry?

I said yesterday it looked to me like photo #14 was the "indentation" in the ground that Tim Miller talked about right after he viewed the site..He said that proves the remains had been in that spot for "months" & I'm pretty sure I read in ONE of the forensic (collection) reports last night a 'C' marker was placed where the remains/bags we found..This photo does have a 'C' marker..Now I would like to go back & check but can't find the exact link to this section of the report..Does anyone have that handy? TIA!

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18739798/detail.html

Respectfully, I haven't seen anything that confirms the date of that entry. Not to mention the close ups of inside cover of the diary indicate that several pages were torn out.

Do you have a link to support the 2003 dating of the entry?

When you look at the photos on either the OrlandoSentinel or WESH website, one of them given at the front of this thread, if you scroll up so you see the whole photo, the 2003 was in the upper lefthand corner. Now I can't find it.
Oh there it is, photo 13 in wftv link above. Yes, maybe a few torn out pages. Same ink, same writing. Like you say, nothing to indicate it's 2008, and 2003 might not apply to that particular page either. Date unknown. (Wonder what's on the following pages of the diary.)

What's the info scribbled on the back of the sheet of stickers, that looks like
CB 9-8 4*7-690-2914? 3-11 At first I thought it looked like the number for "Zan" in RM's phone log, but not the same, I forget whose number this is.

Reading the new little interviews last night, I wondered about the one with AH where she said she never knew of KC to be in possession of duct tape or use duct tape, wasn't there a text or email in one of the old doc dumps between AH and KC regarding 'please return my duct tape'? I'll have to check.

Of course the weird thing is, if KC really were the murderer, why in the world would she have put all these items from her home with Caylee's body, put a heart sticker on the duct tape and left the sheet of stickers right on the top in the shoebox to be found with the sticker missing, etc, etc, etc. It doesn't make any sense. :confused: It's like framing overkill of herself. I know people like to say, well KC was so dumb she would actually do that, but her Lake Vaj pals Exit and DS here on WS said that she's smart. And they definitely didn't seem like dummies themselves. These things just keep me wondering, though of course I can't rule out KC. I try to still keep an open mind about who could have accessed Caylee and these items. Waiting for trial.

Where is the complete document dump, I still can't find it? Thanks very much to musikman and !!!

No roll of tape found at the Anthony's, right? Just the tape that had been applied to the gas can was the same brand.

I haven't read all of this, but has anyone mentioned the key on the key chain that was found. See pg 3401. I keep remembering that KC said the babysitter has a key. Maybe KC accidentally lost her key at the scene?

Hi all,

This is my first post here. I have been lurking the forum for while now.

I wanted to comment on the Gatorade bottle/syringe theories that have been posted.

First off, I am a narcoleptic and take GHB on a nightly basis using a Plastic eye-dropper Syringe. I take the equivelent of approx 4 capfuls or so twice a night.

Did it say if the syringe was a needle?

Second of all, why would the gatorade bottle be at the crime scene if she had already dead? Do you think that she dumped "the evidence" with the body?

My guess is that it's trash. Or someone was shooting up (if a needle) and tossed it in their gatorade bottle and tossed it out the car window. Or kids were shooting up in the woods.
If it is a plastic syringe, then I am guessing kids were taking some GHB out in the woods. Although I find it strange the bottle of the GHB wouldnt be there and that they didnt take the syringe to use again.

Hope that makes sense.

Please be sure to break any in depth discussion off this thread and get it into an existing or new thread. It is very hard to find for reference later when it is bottled up wiht other topics on one thread.

Have know idea if this has been discussed if so please forgive me and direct me to the discussion if possible but
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
Pg #48 of this confiscation log mentions a Rick S. with a phone number in red ink.
This was found on the back of article number 3. Can someone decipher what is article #3?
Just curious

Have know idea if this has been discussed if so please forgive me and direct me to the discussion if possible but
Pg #48 of this confiscation log mentions a Rick S. with a phone number in red ink.
This was found on the back of article number 3. Can someone decipher what is article #3?
Just curious

Article 3 is the heart stickers, on the photo of the back of the stickers you can see it written and then scribbled over, photo nb 52 at wftv9 i think.

See, I told you guys this case had bullets. Knives, bullets, squirrels, pizza, chloroform, pregnancy tests, rattlesnakes and duct tape.

Attachments

• bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 154
See, I told you guys this case had bullets. Knives, bullets, squirrels, pizza, chloroform, pregnancy tests, rattlesnakes and duct tape.
I saw that.
That's 20 ft from the body? Was it near any bone pieces etc?

Is this the smoking bullet(fragments) from GA's smoking gun?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B TO 3463B REDO.pdf

Page 8 of 90

Im feeling ill writing this , but the skull did not *dropl* out of the bag
According to the way the skull was found it could not have dropped or rolled out of the bag
The way the skull was it had been in that position for some time

AND page 10 - WOW That is the first time ive heard of anyone else being there

Whats going on ??

I'm only through about 10 pages on this thread. i see so many posters jumping to conclusions about things. I also believe that Casey murdered Caylee, but a lawyer could twist Casey's statement to mean something else other than the way it's being interpreted here.

"“I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

This could also be twisted to mean that she hopes she made the right decision dumping the boyfriend who she replaced TL with, and that she hopes TL will marry her in the end and she's very happy finally.
Yeah, that would really help her out considering her daughter had already been missing for a week at that time. So understandably she should be worried about her relationships over her missing daughter..........

Reckon ole JB can twist that around to help her out?

Just curious

I think I'm allowed to post this since it was in the docs:

5krau1.jpg

Checking that out he comes up as a home inspector - also a painter on Craigslist. Now to figure out why KC wrote that down?

Did anyone hear (on tonight's nancy grace show ) that the jail has KC on video tape during the day she was told of Caylee's remains being found? She was taken to the infirmary, after asking for Xanax, doubled over twice, hyperventilating. Jail house employees monitored her and watched her reactions upon hearing the news. And all of this is on videotape!
Now did I hear correctly ... that this will be released with the next doc dump?
I hope I heard that right!

I think I'm allowed to post this since it was in the docs:

5krau1.jpg

Checking that out he comes up as a home inspector - also a painter on Craigslist. Now to figure out why KC wrote that down?

I was asking the same thing above, thanks for the additional info, we should start a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500