2009.02.18 ~ Father Reportedly Had a Fight Day Before Haleigh Disappeared.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep and if it's the cousin,Brandon,he's a gang member,from what he says.I think if Ronald was in a fight and is lying about it,then there's a serious issue,because LE needs the truth.Misty has told so many versions of the truth,but are relatives going by what Ronald or Misty is saying?

Indiana,know what you meant,just got tickled at the thought of a guy being so mad at a girl,he'd smack his hand on the wall or something.Which could be possible,he has a temper.But,I'll bet there was a argument of some kind if she had been gone for a few days and her cousin got into with him.Maybe what he's saying is the fight wasn't the night before but another time.

Yep and if it's the cousin,Brandon,he's a gang member,from what he says.I think if Ronald was in a fight and is lying about it,then there's a serious issue,because LE needs the truth.Misty has told so many versions of the truth,but are relatives going by what Ronald or Misty is saying?

For someone who wants everyone to quit talking about them, he sure gave us alot to talk about!

FWIW, Haleigh's maternal grandma is as frustrated as we are about no one getting their stories straight.

So is she lying because that's her habit? Or is she lying because she has something to lie about?

If Ron is telling the truth, then Mistly is lying and he should not stand up there and say he believes her.

On the first interview we saw Ronald in yard with his Mom,being asked questions and he broke down.At the end of that video,he was holding a cellphone and reporter purposely closed in on his hands,because his right hand was all tore up,his whole hand.So,either it was healing from a previous fight or he had just gotten into one.The only other thing I can think of is he was looking for her and his hand got tore up looking in the woods.

He did say he was looking for her on horseback...
Maybe he hit a wall or something out of anger... There are MILLIONS of reasons his hand could have been tore up..:)

Isnt it funny that one of Rons own family said there was a fight and a gun but couldnt remember who it was with, and then Ron goes on tv and says NO FIGHT, NO GUN????

I wonder if he mis-spoke while trying to play it down. Perhaps there was an argument about a gun and RC just wanted to not talk about it and said what he said.

I wouldn't count that as deliberately lying.

I wonder if he mis-spoke while trying to play it down. Perhaps there was an argument about a gun and RC just wanted to not talk about it and said what he said.

I wouldn't count that as deliberately lying.

Naw, he was lying, or she was lying. It either happened or it didn't. mooooooo

Naw, he was lying, or she was lying. It either happened or it didn't. mooooooo

Hmm....true, but I saw the presser and didn't think he was refuting it very 'hotly'. Just seemed to me that he wanted to move on, that why that scenario popped into my head.

However, much, much stranger things have also popped in and out of my head. True story.

Hmm....true, but I saw the presser and didn't think he was refuting it very 'hotly'. Just seemed to me that he wanted to move on, that why that scenario popped into my head.

However, much, much stranger things have also popped in and out of my head. True story.

lol....mine tooooooooo :blowkiss:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html
I wonder if Misty would consider this car a van,the one behind in Ronald's interview.If this is the car her blanket was left in,the back is up and doors opened,like it had been being searched.

Hi Winterrose, That looks like a station wagon to me as the back end flips up. It could belong to the news crew.

That is the video where Ron says he'd give his life for his little girl's life back. That was such a bizarre statement for him to make. It it's like he knows she is dead. I think he definitely knows something he can't disclose at the time he made this video.

He's a good lookin guy, I know he loves his little girl so much. He's got a job and providing for his family.

But I still feel allot of something that doesn't add up with him behind all those tears. Maybe it is his 'street attitude', and I say that cause I know about his drug involvement before. And the way he talks with his scary expressions - did he call someone a piece of white trash in that video?

What I worry about with a guy like this is if he got her back he would still have that same attitude, as usually it is engrained in a person in their growing up years. Not very stable for any child IMO.

Shadow,Brandon is 18,Feb 4th,I think and James is in his 30's.I would say cousins.

I couldn't edit this,but wanted to say,I had the wrong brother on this birthdate,Brandon is 18,but I had window opened of two of the brothers and around Feb 4th is Charlie's bd.

I read that it was a member of Ronalds famiy that said there was a fight, not Misty.
There was a fight alright, and I think Haleigh is in the water close to home, or wherever the river current takes her. I hate to type it out, but we are giving some of these people waaay too much credit in the brainpower department. JMO

I read that it was a member of Ronalds famiy that said there was a fight, not Misty.
There was a fight alright, and I think Haleigh is in the water close to home, or wherever the river current takes her. I hate to type it out, but we are giving some of these people waaay too much credit in the brainpower department. JMO

I just don't see the point in one of these cousin guys taking/harming Haleigh. To hurt Ronald? To hurt Misti? I think a 5-yr-old little girl would really cramp the lifestyle of these guys from what we've seen on their myspace pages. It seems like most of them spend their days in a drug-induced haze or boozing. There is no mention of jobs, school, etc. on any of their pages. A little girl would be a real hassle to them -- what do you think is their main reason to take/harm her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back