2009.02.25 On the Record With Greta Van Susteren

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the two witnesses are relatives of Crystal's,just like the witness she said told her Ronald knocked Haleigh down.So why would Ronald and Misty be hanging around with Crystal's cousin?

becuz apparently there aren't enough people in this town....the has to be the most intertwined group of people i've ever seen. thank god for the city.

I'm ready for the Battle of the Titans - if thats what it takes here. Sad ... but something is stuck and it needs to be unstuck ... the cat has LE's tongue and I want to know why. This is unusual and then basically a news blackout today by the major shows that carry it. bleh!!!:snooty:

My fear has been all week long, that I'm surprized that there hasnt been a shootout or some smashed beer bottles or sumpthin' :D

What is a party house? If there was a crowd there surely more people than two can place Misti at the party.

but imo, the cummings are painting a rather distorted picture. They want all to see how everything was picture perfect. I had nice Christmas' too myself.

It just occured to me, if theres allegations about Misty leaving them alone that night, then why are RC's mother & sister & Grandmother all being soooo supportive and protective of her?? That bothers me.

*snipped by me*

ITA that they want people to think everything is/was picture perfect. And concerning why the mother, sister & grandma are being supportive of Misty...well this is JMHO but maybe they want to keep up that picture perfect persona & they know if they start accusing Misty, Misty might have some things to say about Ron or them. You never know.

where can i find the website for the news so i can see the video :)

It was on Greta Van Susteran's "On the Record" on Fox News. The program usually repeats. Here, it's on twice during the evening - 7:00pm and 10:00pm. Check your local listings for On the Record.

I'm ready for the Battle of the Titans - if thats what it takes here. Sad ... but something is stuck and it needs to be unstuck ... the cat has LE's tongue and I want to know why. This is unusual and then basically a news blackout today by the major shows that carry it. bleh!!!:snooty:
bold and big is mine. just my own rambling....but I think if LE thought this were a mobile offender they would be counting on the public more and releasing more info... I think what has their tongue is either leanings toward someone in the family or assocites thereof or other sos in the area who have not left the immediate area that they have an eyeball on.

The silence is DEAFENING. I hope they are correct in their use of silence. If they are NOT SURE that is a mobile offender they had better get back on track SOON and provide the public with a bit more to go on in terms of what they have.... If it turns out this is a family member or a local SO or person they have under suspicion I will eat that hat.

whichever way the cookie crumbles all that matters is the life of Hayleigh Cummings. If she is being held out there somewhere and LE feels silence is imperitive I back them all the way. I will never forget the day that Shasta Groen was found. Alive. However, if they are newbies at this game and don't know WHAT they are doing, I pray for them to find the wisdom and insight to involve the public at large.

I missed JVM today........did she talk about this case?

I watched NG and she didn't mention it, and Greta had brief mention.

It looks like this is going to drop out of the media very soon - no coverage.

bold and big is mine. just my own rambling....but I think if LE thought this were a mobile offender they would be counting on the public more and releasing more info... I think what has their tongue is either leanings toward someone in the family or assocites thereof or other sos in the area who have not left the immediate area that they have an eyeball on.

The silence is DEAFENING. I hope they are correct in their use of silence. If they are NOT SURE that is a mobile offender they had better get back on track SOON and provide the public with a bit more to go on in terms of what they have.... If it turns out this is a family member or a local SO or person they have under suspicion I will eat that hat.

whichever way the cookie crumbles all that matters is the life of Hayleigh Cummings. If she is being held out there somewhere and LE feels silence is imperitive I back them all the way. I will never forget the day that Shasta Groen was found. Alive. However, if they are newbies at this game and don't know WHAT they are doing, I pray for them to find the wisdom and insight to involve the public at large.

Excellent post as usual Beeme.

This reminds me of Boulder, Co all over again and I don't like it.

*snipped by me*

ITA that they want people to think everything is/was picture perfect. And concerning why the mother, sister & grandma are being supportive of Misty...well this is JMHO but maybe they want to keep up that picture perfect persona & they know if they start accusing Misty, Misty might have some things to say about Ron or them. You never know.

would that be covering their own asses then?

its really sad, all around.

What is a party house? If there was a crowd there surely more people than two can place Misti at the party.
my thoughts and my thoughs only that this was a house within at least walking distance of the trailer where Misty and others (how many??? just a question I have as if they do exist they need to ALL be questioned) went to party. I would imagine they were all pretty close with "party" being their commonality.

Of course I could be wrong (and at this point I don't think I am "right" per se... but if there were a party house and Misty was at it that night I think I can reasonably predict the cast of characters and why they would attempt to allude any inquiry into their happenings)

I saw that video posted on a local news link. Aw, how cute Haleigh was there with her presents.

but imo, the cummings are painting a rather distorted picture. They want all to see how everything was picture perfect. I had nice Christmas' too myself. My step-dad still beat me with a belt the next day for getting Candy on a rug, all the while my mother watched. That was not in the pictures tho. Although I did love the Dog Am/Fm Radio Santa brought me. So sad for Haleigh, that she wasn't being watched.

It just occured to me, if theres allegations about Misty leaving them alone that night, then why are RC's mother & sister & Grandmother all being soooo supportive and protective of her?? That bothers me.

Why are they being so supportive ?
IMO because they want to retain custody of JR. They can't admit that Ron did anything wrong.

That would be so easy though,couldn't they just hold her,if she wasn't there and put pressure on her like with KC.She was charged with child neglect and that's why she was put in for pressure.

Seems like it would be alot easier to get MC to talk,but maybe she has and that's why all the silence?This is perplexing.

IMO because they want to retain custody of JR. They can't admit that Ron did anything wrong.

maybe? Possibly. It's so hard to get inside someones head and know what they are crafting or un-crafting.

I'm feeling like this is soooooo much like my experiences with my half(wit)brother and his dealings,,,,,and other black sheep. But then again, I have to separate what I feel from what I know. Everyone has a motive now. Great! Now we are no closer.

I am going to pray like never before, in hopes LE will tip our hands a little tomarrow....I've got things to do. LOL

YES!!! If they start accusing Misty...she might start spilling the beans on Ron & they can't have that.

It's a big ole dysfunctional mess.

snip

but I think if LE thought this were a mobile offender they would be counting on the public more and releasing more info... I think what has their tongue is either leanings toward someone in the family or assocites thereof or other sos in the area who have not left the immediate area that they have an eyeball on.

snip

Your theory makes a lot of sense to me. They've got a real narrow list of suspects and are just winnowing it down. I'm hoping that Hayleigh is still alive - hoping, but not expecting. I think at least one family may know that Hayleigh is gone and are now jocking for custody of the little brother.

YES!!! If they start accusing Misty...she might start spilling the beans on Ron & they can't have that.

It's a big ole dysfunctional mess.

Good point. I thought this myself several times...it just seemed kinda familiar to me and.....isnt it odd, that a lot of the family will rally around this girl and say what an excellent caretaker she is, yada yada....and they have only known her 6 months......good judges of character, not really when you see some of the arrest records.....both sides have their bad points, but for Rons sister to claim, oh, she's good to them kids, like they are her own.....Ha, maybe in front of you. And I also bet, it never occured to them that The interwebs is full of their business. Yet, they still deny it.

If I was in the Grandmoms shoes, I'd be all on that girl right now. MOO

Good point. I thought this myself several times...it just seemed kinda familiar to me and.....isnt it odd, that a lot of the family will rally around this girl and say what an excellent caretaker she is, yada yada....and they have only known her 6 months......good judges of character, not really when you see some of the arrest records.....both sides have their bad points, but for Rons sister to claim, oh, she's good to them kids, like they are her own.....Ha, maybe in front of you. And I also bet, it never occured to them that The interwebs is full of their business. Yet, they still deny it.

If I was in the Grandmoms shoes, I'd be all on that girl right now. MOO

The one that surprises me the most is RC. He seems to just accept MC's story changes like they're nothing. Strange--because guys like RC don't miss a trick. With all of the rumours flying about Misty being out that night--his acceptance just doesn't feel right.

The one that surprises me the most is RC. He seems to just accept MC's story changes like they're nothing. Strange--because guys like RC don't miss a trick. With all of the rumours flying about Misty being out that night--his acceptance just doesn't feel right.

Especially since we know that RC didn't except his ex-wife's misbehavior around the kids. We know that starting with the 911 call, Ron displayed typical behavior for him regarding treatment of his kids. He was pissed that Misty lost his daughter on her watch. So what changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500