2009.02.27 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but how many ZFG drive silver cars and have a relationship with Sawgrass? How many straighten their hair? That's what I would have asked the woman who said there were 400 ZFG in the database.

Another guest saying over 400 ZG's in Florida, not uncommon name, basically lawsuit is without merit.

Anyone here remember when LP first told us the story about Caylee being abducted at JBP? It was after ZG filed the lawsuit, right? :waitasec:

Another guest saying over 400 ZG's in Florida, not uncommon name, basically lawsuit is without merit.

I didnt think it had much merit either until I read (or tried) Lee's depo today. Sure does throw a wrench in the defense case having this BS out there.

I need some clarification............is ZFG suing just KC or is she also suing GA, CA, and Lee? Initially there was discussion that the lawsuit extended to the family.

The reason I ask is that if ZFG wins, and wins a monetary award, that would take profits from any book or movie deals from the Anthonys.

Of course Susan Moss finds this unbelievable. "At the end of the day, ZG deserves her good name back and monetary damages" (paraphrased).

I just find it so difficult to think that after all that's happened, Lee still believes his sister's story, even knowing how much she lies.

I would presume that GA and CA believe as Lee does. Just shaking my head and wondering what it's going to take for the family to face reality.

I don't think he does believe it. It's one of those things you can lie about on the stand and that can't be proven as a lie. It's a matter of opinion.

Lee recounting that he went looking for KC after his mother told him on July 3rd.

More of LA's deposition. Caylee allegedly said "hi mommy" to Casey on the phone when receiving calls from her after abduction. Casey would cut her off and tell her to put an adult on the phone. Cell records: calls non-existant. :rolleyes:

LA went to a party at the Dragon Room in downtown Orlando after seeing a post by Casey on Facebook, thinks friend tipped her off he was there since she didn't show up. He says he was downtown until after 3am that night waiting for her.

John Morgan: LA says Casey told him ZG would direct Casey where to go and if she didn't obey her family would be harmed.

Lee learned through Facebook that KC was going to be at a certain place on July 3rd. KC was to be at a party at the Dragon Room, and someone tipped her off Lee was looking for her. He spend a lot of time downtown looking and never found her.

"Timer 55" was number of days between when ZG took Caylee and Caylee's birthday when ZG was supposedly going to return her to Casey after teaching Casey a lesson. :rolleyes:

John Morgan.............ZFG used KC's password and was leaving daily messages on Facebook or texting KC with instructions on what to do that day. ZFG was telling her to go to malls and other places. The story was that Caylee was going to be given back on her birthday, August 9.

Timer55 was the time the person was going to have Caylee before giving her back.

Steve (People Magazine) says that the media had to stay back and let the deposition go forward, knowing they'd get copies after the deposition was done.

John Morgan thinks that Lee's attorney expected the media to be there and therefore have reason to cancel the deposition. Just after 9:30, Lee atty asked how much longer and said he had to be in court at 10:30.

John Morgan: LA's attorney asked how long the deposition would take at 9:30am saying he had a court hearing at 10:30am; JM believes LA/atty thought media would show up and the depo would be cancelled.

John Morgan thinks that Lee's attorney expected the media to be there and therefore have reason to cancel the deposition. Just after 9:30, Lee atty asked how much longer and said he had to be in court at 10:30.
I think this one is almost laughable! :)

"Timer 55" was number of days between when ZG took Caylee and Caylee's birthday when ZG was supposedly going to return her to Casey after teaching Casey a lesson. :rolleyes:

Lee gave the starting date for Timer55 as June 15th.

KC defense is mulitiple personalities. Zanny is one of them. Zanny killed Caylee, not KC.

John Morgan.............ZFG used KC's password and was leaving daily messages on Facebook or texting KC with instructions on what to do that day. ZFG was telling her to go to malls and other places. The story was that Caylee was going to be given back on her birthday, August 9.

Timer55 was the time the person was going to have Caylee before giving her back.

So did Lee just confirm that Caylee died on the 15th?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member