2009.02.27 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LA has to believe KC because he cannot cope with his beloved sister having murdered Caylee and, needs to for KC's defense. I am surprised that he did not entertain or open the door to an accident theory.

I'm not convinced he believes KC, but he is willing to do anything in his power to help his sister. As far as the accident theory, KC is sticking to her nanny story so Lee is going to back her up 100%.

Makes ya wonder huh?? Because it sure wasn't Caylees death!!

Reading the first couple or 60 pages, it seems like Lee is talking as though Caylee is still alive and he doesn't believe the body that was found was hers. Its quite disturbing...and I haven't even gotten to the disturbing parts.

Don't care who, what,
8 how, whatever. All I need to know is the nuts and bolts
9 of where she is and how I can find her and bring her
10 home, Caylee

pg 61

Reading the first couple or 60 pages, it seems like Lee is talking as though Caylee is still alive and he doesn't believe the body that was found was hers. Its quite disturbing...and I haven't even gotten to the disturbing parts.

Don't care who, what,
8 how, whatever. All I need to know is the nuts and bolts
9 of where she is and how I can find her and bring her
10 home, Caylee

pg 61

THAT'S f'd up. wth?

Thank you all for great recap of key points and weaknesses. I know Mrs. Peel is usually ironic, but she means it.

Well done.

: )

Yay, team!

:confused:Weren't there some suspicious items found by volunteer searchers at Jay Blanchard Park? Gosh, this was so long ago...I think there might be possibly photos of clothes that may be KC's. I'll look for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea