2009.03.05 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats Casey going to say....

"Zanny told me to post the Pictures"

Does she have photos of actual genuine human skulls?

Not that I've seen so far Hot Dogs, images of skulls but not actually human skulls in the raw.

She goes to morbid websites and skull photos in the days and hours after Caylee's appearance. It's a glorification and romanticiting over death after the commission of the crime. Dancing on the deceased person's grave, getting her out of the way so she could party. (NG's psychologist said these things)

Marc Klaas: it never gets better. every release of new information implicates her more and more. If anybody deserves the DP it's Casey.

Mark Klass on saying if anyone ever deserved the death penalty, its casey

NG saying that it's disturbing that KC was visiting sites that revolve around murder.

Mark Klaas....................every release of new info implicates KC more, and he's disturbed that the state isn't seeking the DP.

Marc Klaas is concerned that they are not considering the death penalty because if anyone deserved the death penalty, it's KC Anthony.

Ohhh interesting on the psych! thanks

MK...."If anyone ever diserved the Death Penalty it's Casey anthony"

Not that I've seen so far Hot Dogs, images of skulls but not actually human skulls in the raw.
Isn't it so ironic though that the first thing that came out of the bag where Caylee's remains were was her skull??? :eek:

:eek: Wow Mark came right out and said it...you go Mark!

Isn't it so ironic though that the first thing that came out of the bag where Caylee's remains were was her skull??? :eek:

Yup Panthera very ironic.

She goes to morbid websites and skull photos in the days and hours after Caylee's appearance. It's a glorification and romanticiting over death after the commission of the crime. Dancing on the deceased person's grave, getting her out of the way so she could party. (NG's psychologist said these things)

I take psychologists' proclamations with a grain of salt. Another psych could say that the image of kissing skulls indicates that KC wants to be dead with her daughter - not partying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa