2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did I think that this hearing was going to cover George's suicide note?

Did I dream that?

I need to run to the parking lot and....ahem....discuss casey's latest costume. :rolleyes:

The judge ruled in George's favor.

Just catching it on HLN...anybody notice that KC now reaches up and puts her hand over the microphone so she can't be heard!!!!!!!!!! GAG

Oh yeah, 'cuz that's what the lawyers do. She's important, don't you know?

I think she saw what the rest of us saw. JB is in over his head. This was a 'real' day for her. The rest was just fair tale stuff.

Notice how he acted when he was done (and lost) with his motion. Wiggling around, and then leaning forward to talk to KCK. LKB thought he was going to talk to her. But it was KC he was going to talk to. Then he spent a few minutes wispering in her ear.

He was clearly flustered.

After JB gave up on questioning the CSI and went to sit down, Casey appeared to have a moment of panic/about ready to cry. JB and LKB closed in and shielded her from the cameras and they all had a discussion.

:floorlaugh:You make him sound like a case of the flu!:floorlaugh:

ROFL :floorlaugh:

yes, that's what Casey told her parents or Lee in one of the jailhouse visits. I'll try to find it.

I was thinking about that this morning..how I *almost* feel sorry for Biaz that she picked him. Maybe he's not a very nice guy and she's his Karma? LOL :bang:

One thing I believe IS important to note: LKBaden referred to a set of specific standards when she opened re: the computer forensics analyists' notes. LKB claimed that this set of standards required that the analyist keep notes.
Keep in mind that LKB may have only been seeking a simple yes, we have more, and you'll get them on X date, or a no, we have no more notes, from the SA today.

The real battle on this issue will be fought when each forensic computer analyist is being "qualified" on the stand. I wonder if the SA's witness is bound by the rules LKB was referring to...and, if so, what type of "notes" said standards actually require be kept.
:waitasec:

Then he spent a few minutes whispering in her ear.

"Yeah yeah, I know...but I could bring strawberry licorice next time!"

Okay seriously - I am glad they ruled to keep the suicide note out of the media. That's not anything I want to read.

The judge ruled in George's favor.

For now. It was over pretty fast, since nobody opposed keeping it private. But the judge noted the media might be back asking.

Does anyone else have a terrible headache after a dose of JB and LKB?

One thing I believe IS important to note: LKBaden referred to a set of specific standards when she opened re: the computer forensics analyists' notes. LKB claimed that this set of standards required that the analyist keep notes.
Keep in mind that LKB may have only been seeking a simple yes, we have more, and you'll get them on X date, or a no, we have no more notes, from the SA today.

The real battle on this issue will be fought when each forensic computer analyist is being "qualified" on the stand. I wonder if the SA's witness is bound by the rules LKB was referring to...and, if so, what type of "notes" said standards actually require be kept.

TY. I will listen again and see if I can catch which standards LKB referred to. Good point.

George put his hand up like a casual wave and Casey gave a brief smile/nod as she was leaving. It was quick. I had to rewind HLN to see it.
George looked a little teary at one point...or did he have a cold?

"Yeah yeah, I know...but I could bring strawberry licorice next time!"

Okay seriously - I am glad they ruled to keep the suicide note out of the media. That's not anything I want to read.

I only want to read it if it shows GA knows that KC is guilty or that CA was pulling crap.

He has 'inside knowledge'. And if he was truly going to kill himself, that note really might have the TRUE GA contained within the lines.

I began watching at 3:45, so the judge ruled on the note from GA. Ok did he rule on anything else, such as motion to withhold jail house video? OR finiancial records on the defense dream team??

She's good at smoke and mirrors. She thinks she's smarter than the judge. She's good, but not that good.

I only saw the last of it but even if she does not understand the legal lingo I think she thinks HE is doing a wonderful job for her................spit.

Essentially, it seems as if the biggest goal today for JB was to cast doubt about the hairs with a sub-text to lay ground work to 'establish' Dr. Lee as a better expert than anyone the SA has at hand, or the CSI's that processed the scene.

Regardless of anything else that occurred today, that seems to be the under-lying agenda.

Didn't work for me. Can't wait to see what the media focuses on, which is what JB wants to see today, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11