2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: George's suicide note.

Judge ruled it would not be withheld, or kept secret. Said it was not relevent to the case at hand.

Essentially, it seems as if the biggest goal today for JB was to cast doubt about the hairs with a sub-text to lay ground work to 'establish' Dr. Lee as a better expert than anyone the SA has at hand, or the CSI's that processed the scene.

Regardless of anything else that occurred today, that seems to be the under-lying agenda.

Didn't work for me. Can't wait to see what the media focuses on, which is what JB wants to see today, too.
I would LOVE to see Henry Lee up on the stand. "Too much blood for a beating". Michael Peterson case. Lost evidence in Phil Spector. Sure, bring Henry Lee up on the stand and ask him why he high-tailed it out of the country when his credentials were questioned during PS.

Put him on the stand, and he will be blown out of the water by prosecution.

She's good at smoke and mirrors. She thinks she's smarter than the judge. She's good, but not that good.

So True...I watched her in the Spector trial, she is very abrasive! Kind of looks like Miss Piggy in drag! oops JK!:cow:

Oh I don't like quoting this but ....

Huge waste, JB Huge waste. :bang: All his commotion to bring motions before the court to attempt to discredit everyone but KC. So much for his previous claim that he has evidence that will prove his client innocent.

The only good ruling was the suicide note not being released. If the judge read it and feels there is no evidentiary within it, that is good enough for me.

Judge Strickland really had to hold back today, again. Caught the eye roll, now that was humor for me.

One thing I believe IS important to note: LKBaden referred to a set of specific standards when she opened re: the computer forensics analyists' notes. LKB claimed that this set of standards required that the analyist keep notes.
Keep in mind that LKB may have only been seeking a simple yes, we have more, and you'll get them on X date, or a no, we have no more notes, from the SA today.

The real battle on this issue will be fought when each forensic computer analyist is being "qualified" on the stand. I wonder if the SA's witness is bound by the rules LKB was referring to...and, if so, what type of "notes" said standards actually require be kept.
:waitasec:

I noticed that too. But the question put forth to the SA was whether they had any notes. Their answer still leaves open the possibility that the expert retained them herself, and only relayed the relevant report to SA. At least, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

I saw no acknowlegment from KC to parents. Question, I saw George wearing his Caylee pin, but couldnt see CA wearing either a Caylee pin or the KC pin. Did I just miss it?

Cindy was wearing the green clover pin, and a little white ribbon.

I noticed that too. But the question put forth to the SA was whether they had any notes. Their answer still leaves open the possibility that the expert retained them herself, and only relayed the relevant report to SA. At least, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one.
What is an SA? State's Attorney?

She was sad when leaving the court room because she wanted to tell JB bye and the guard was telling her to move it along.

After JB gave up on questioning the CSI and went to sit down, Casey appeared to have a moment of panic/about ready to cry. JB and LKB closed in and shielded her from the cameras and they all had a discussion.

That isn't what I saw. He was going to call another witness. The bailiff was even waiting to open the gate for whom ever he was going to call. LKB motioned for him before he called the witness, he leaned down and they chatted. KC might have been distressed, didn't catch that. But I believe it's from that conversation with LKB that he decided not to call another witness, and just yack, yack, yack...

Is there any way we can see a copy of this again?

Essentially, it seems as if the biggest goal today for JB was to cast doubt about the hairs with a sub-text to lay ground work to 'establish' Dr. Lee as a better expert than anyone the SA has at hand, or the CSI's that processed the scene.

Regardless of anything else that occurred today, that seems to be the under-lying agenda.

Didn't work for me. Can't wait to see what the media focuses on, which is what JB wants to see today, too.

Did he say Lee found 17 hairs??? I mean that is quite a bit, I'm shocked honestly.

I agree that they are showing their hand at what's to come. I wonder who processed the 17 hairs Lee found..did I miss that somewhere?

That isn't what I saw. He was going to call another witness. The bailiff was even waiting to open the gate for whom ever he was going to call. LKB motioned for him before he called the witness, he leaned down and they chatted. KC might have been distressed, didn't catch that. But I believe it's from that conversation with LKB that he decided not to call another witness, and just yack, yack, yack...

Is there any way we can see a copy of this again?

I always watch it later when my kids are in bed, the video is normally available on any of the local channels, WESH, Orlando Sentinel etc.

I keep telling people: She caught him from some of the other inmates that first day!

:floorlaugh:You make him sound like a case of the flu!:floorlaugh:

ROFL :floorlaugh:

yes, that's what Casey told her parents or Lee in one of the jailhouse visits. I'll try to find it.

I was thinking about that this morning..how I *almost* feel sorry for Biaz that she picked him. Maybe he's not a very nice guy and she's his Karma? LOL :bang:

Ok...here it is. She did tell Lee Anthony on his first jailhouse visit to her that she heard another inmate talking about him and that's how he came about to be her attorney:
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...0080805&cat=CAC&title=Lee Visits Casey Part 1

Did he say Lee found 17 hairs??? I mean that is quite a bit, I'm shocked honestly.

I agree that they are showing their hand at what's to come. I wonder who processed the 17 hairs Lee found..did I miss that somewhere?

He did say 17 hairs found by Lee, and that Lee pointed out an additional stain to them.

I can't recall reading who processed the other 17 hairs. Anyone?

lets see how smug he is in divorce court :crazy:

oh my. I did not know he was married! All this time... She spent many day's alone with him in his office when she was out on bond. The way she operates, I would not be surprised at all if he had gotten some nooky-nooky during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11