2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy's biggest problem, IMO, is that she can't keep her lies straight.. she can't remember which lies she told which people so she makes up another one, hoping it's pretty close to what she told you before. Then if/when she is confronted (this has happened with Cindy) with her lies, she'll look you dead in the eye and tell you YOU are mistaken, that she NEVER said that, you don't know what the he!! you are talking about! And the saddest part is that her outrage is actually REAL.

I agree. Like mother like daughter. I guess no one ever confronted her on her lies either. Look at how KC reacts when someone calls her out on a lie. They turn into the enemy and they are out to get her. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Oh jeez louise. Cindy is making me sick now. She claims she had phone numbers and addresses for Zenaida? Then why didn't she give this info to the police when Caylee was missing? Why did she tell the police she believed "Zanny" was Amy and/or Jesse? She's a liar. See where Casey gets it from.

And "don't take things out of context", just because something is said, doesn't mean it means anything???? Oh, brother.

And she writes on Myspace "My Caylee is missing" but claims that doesn't mean she thought Caylee was missing.

And what's with her and George asking the lawyer questions, and demanding answers??? Don't they get it??

I'm disgusted by them both, and can't wait for the trial. I seriously hope they both get jail time for obstruction of justice.

Oh but she did!!! pg 11 post 263

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3592101#post3592101

I haven't seen any mention of any phone numbers or addresses for ZG. i also haven't seen LE have any phone books of KC's or CA's in discovery. However, I know most her have read all of this stuff a lot more thoroughly than I have. So, does anyone have any idea if CA actually had any of these numbers or addresses anywhere for a Zani?

I'd never heard this before.

As Cindy goes down the list of everyone who ever cared for Caylee, she had no phone numbers, no addy's for anyone, They get to Zany all of a sudden she had all the info one would need but claimed she never used it, then claims she turned it over to LE or JB depending on which lie you believe!!!

As Cindy goes down the list of everyone who ever cared for Caylee, she had no phone numbers, no addy's for anyone, They get to Zany all of a sudden she had all the info one would need but claimed she never used it, then claims she turned it over to LE or JB depending on which lie you believe!!!

Yep, and although she had the numbers and addresses when Casey wouldn't take her to Zanny's apartment Cindy instead drove to the police station. Now then, if she had the address and phone number please explain why she didn't just call or go over herself?

:rolleyes:

She has a meltdown. Hands waving, finger pointing, yelling. Face gets red and she gets a very big 'Haha!' grin at one point.

Watching the depos is so much more revealing than just reading them.

Thanks Potato Head. Body language says as much or more than the words. I watched some of the highlights on news stations and knew I was missing something when I read the depos.

Thanks again.

Thanks Potato Head. Body language says as much or more than the words. I watched some of the highlights on news stations and knew I was missing something when I read the depos.

Thanks again.

No problem. I forgot that at one point, when she is pushing back at Morgan about C. Zaneida Gonzalez, she gives Brad Conway this huge, cocky wink because she thinks she has just scored a big win of some sort.

Truly absurd behavior.

Yep, and although she had the numbers and addresses when Casey wouldn't take her to Zanny's apartment Cindy instead drove to the police station. Now then, if she had the address and phone number please explain why she didn't just call or go over herself?

Yeah, right!?! she's such an idiot.. lying about all this crap now when LE has her on record (not to mention under oath- "raise your right hand, do you swear everything you said here today is the truth, nothing but the truth?") saying diffferent.

Cindy, if you keep flapping your gums and telling lies (and I hate to break it to you, lying IS illegal if it's done while you are under oath), you are gonna end up moving in next door to Casey..

EXCELLENT OBSERVATION!
She claimed she was desparate to find Caylee to the point that she was going to have her daughter arrested for grand theft.
Why when she was insisting that Casey take her to get Caylee did she not just refer to this address book that she claimed to have had with addresses and phone numbers???
Because it never existed and her depo is the first I have ever heard of it.

No problem. I forgot that at one point, when she is pushing back at Morgan about C. Zaneida Gonzalez, she gives Brad Conway this huge, cocky wink because she thinks she has just scored a big win of some sort.

Truly absurd behavior.

She looked rediculous to me when she did that. Like she thought this was a game she was winning.

Yeah, right!?! she's such an idiot.. lying about all this crap now when LE has her on record (not to mention under oath- "raise your right hand, do you swear everything you said here today is the truth, nothing but the truth?") saying diffferent.

Cindy, if you keep flapping your gums and telling lies (and I hate to break it to you, lying IS illegal if it's done while you are under oath), you are gonna end up moving in next door to Casey..

No kidding! And in the meantime, if they ever had to call OCSO for help of any sort, can you imagine how reluctant anyone will be to be as polite to these people? They've slammed them let and right and all but accused Detective Allen of lying.

She has no clue, does she? You have nailed her 100% accurately in all of your posts.

She looked rediculous to me when she did that. Like she thought this was a game she was winning.

That is my perspective. I posted about this in the thread about why she brought her video camera.

I am convinced that Cindy genuinely sees this as some production that she is directing, scripting and producing. She feels that she truly is in control of the outcome.

To her, this is some sort of 'reality show' playing in her head. She has no concept of the law, what is coming in the criminal case or anything of the like. She believes that by 'editing' and 'scripting' the dialogue she hears in her mind, and speaking her lines the way she writes them, she and her kin will be the Survivors left on her island.

testing 1, 2, 3

I just wrote a whole lot about her depo now that I have actually seen it.

I've changed my mind completely.

I am too tired to write it all again.

She did great.

The plaintiffs lawyers were idiots.

testing 1, 2, 3

She did great.

:confused:

I second that motion. Even a couple lawyers have clearly stated that she could have been held in contempt if this plaintiff lawyer made a phone call to the judge. She was a psycho out of control crazed witch. And that's the nice version. :rolleyes:

I guess everyone looks at the same thing differently as I have empathy for the Anthony's who lost their only grandaughter.

I have empathy for Caylee, who lost her life! And also knows now that not even her grandparents will seek justice for her.

I second that motion. Even a couple lawyers have clearly stated that she could have been held in contempt if this plaintiff lawyer made a phone call to the judge. She was a psycho out of control crazed witch. And that's the nice version. :rolleyes:

Was, is and always will be ...........:crazy:

testing 1, 2, 3

She did great.

As unpopular as it is to say, I don't care for M,M,M & D either but what scale are you using to feel CA was great? She was scary, out there and in rare form but great?

That is my perspective. I posted about this in the thread about why she brought her video camera.

I am convinced that Cindy genuinely sees this as some production that she is directing, scripting and producing. She feels that she truly is in control of the outcome.

To her, this is some sort of 'reality show' playing in her head. She has no concept of the law, what is coming in the criminal case or anything of the like. She believes that by 'editing' and 'scripting' the dialogue she hears in her mind, and speaking her lines the way she writes them, she and her kin will be the Survivors left on her island.

Holy carp, she's in for some shocking out take/blooper reels once that trial starts, isn't she!

testing 1, 2, 3

She did great.

Beg to differ. No one likes having their deposition taken, no one. Yet it happens tens of thousands of times a day across the country and no one brings their own video camera and puts it on the lawyers, asks the lawyers questions, winks at their lawyers, and acts out of control as she did. Truly was bizarre behavior for a witness in a court proceeding. The lawyers acted professionally. How exactly were the lawyers acting like idiots? And how exactly did she do great? She crucified her daughter in a misguided attempt to help her; she patently lied about so many things that she destroyed what little credibility she had left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa