2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did too, and I learned from her everything that I did not want to be. KC chose to follow in her mothers footsteps and Caylee was a tool of manipulation between the two of them. KC learned from Cindy that her wants and needs were of more importance than those of her child.

Me, three.

I did, Tater, but at the same time, I can't believe it actually was new to him. I assumed he was re-reading it to see what else in that document, if anything, might vindicate her or incriminate her next.

Happy Easter, Friday! LOL! LOVE the 'good ol' boy' reference above. I think you may be right.

I have to go digging through my links to read it again myself, but there is something else I think is in that post worthy of discussion in relation to CA's depo, but I have to find it again first.

Anyone still have a link handy to CA's July 3rd MySpace post? TYVM

For the most part she has stayed out of the picture. Nothing gets a rise out of Cindy quite like when her parents are brought up. Even when she was depoed, just the mention of her parents brought quite a hostile response and remember when LE were going to the nursing home in the beginning she became outraged. Why is it so horrible for her parents to talk to LE?:angel:

Very interesting observation, Sanddollar. I registered her extreme reaction but never stopped to speculate over why she becomes so explosive over this. Obviously, no one wants their elderly parents drawn into something to cause them anxiety, but the fact is that both her parents handled LE's visits perfectly well--in fact much better than Cindy has handled LE's visits.

The only reason I can come up with seems foolish and bizarre, but here it is: Cindy instructed LE not to interview her parents until after she had time to speak with them because a surprise visit would jeopardize their health. But LE flagrantly disobeyed her instructions which infuriates her. And, what makes her even more angry is that LE's surprise visit didn't jeoparidze her parents health at all--which means she was proven wrong.

The above seems lame, I know, but if you believe "this is all really about Cindy, in Cindy's mind," then I guess the above is possible.

Re my bold. In Texas, lawyers like Morgan who act kind of polite and flustered, and who speak with a twang, would be called, "good ol' boys." In Texas, these "good ol' boy" lawyers will peal you like an apple when they're ready and neatly core the opposing counsel while you watch. And if one of these "good ol' boy lawyers" also happens to be wearing a ghastly string tie and well-worn cowboy boots along with his suit and shirt, you should consider dropping your lawsuit forthwith and getting the h@ll outta Dodge City while you still have your horse and saddle and the fillings in your teeth. LOL

Not saying JM and his sidekick fall into this dangerous "good ol' boy" lawyer category, but I'm not saying they don't, either.

If I had a need for legal representation, I'd want Morgan and Co. on my side. Now BC, not so much.

testing 1, 2, 3

I just wrote a whole lot about her depo now that I have actually seen it.

I've changed my mind completely.

I am too tired to write it all again.

She did great.

The plaintiffs lawyers were idiots.

Probably should not get too excited with CA's performance. It could be just a dress rehearsal for their reality show. That will be next. Once the trial is over it will be a sad day in Mudville, Mighty Casey has struck out, regardless of the verdict. Reality will eventually sink in with CA.

Very interesting observation, Sanddollar. I registered her extreme reaction but never stopped to speculate over why she becomes so explosive over this. Obviously, no one wants their elderly parents drawn into something to cause them anxiety, but the fact is that both her parents handled LE's visits perfectly well--in fact much better than Cindy has handled LE's visits.

The only reason I can come up with seems foolish and bizarre, but here it is: Cindy instructed LE not to interview her parents until after she had time to speak with them because a surprise visit would jeopardize their health. But LE flagrantly disobeyed her instructions which infuriates her. And, what makes her even more angry is that LE's surprise visit didn't jeoparidze her parents health at all--which means she was proven wrong.

The above seems lame, I know, but if you believe "this is all really about Cindy, in Cindy's mind," then I guess the above is possible.

If you read ca's moms testimony about the money that kc stole from her ca was the driving force behind NO CHARGES BEING FILED---what she told JM was that it was between the grandmother and kc.....NO it was between ca & grandmother....Grandma wanted to report it --- ca PREVENTED IT--- :twocents::angel:---

Once the trial is over, and her life settles back into a daily routine, maybe she will see how wrong she has been. I think this will be all alone though. I think GA will have hit the streets, LA will still see her but only when he has too. And hopefully KC will be a monthly visit. Her reputation is destroyed with the working world for sure. I do not think anyone would be crazy enough to hire her. Then maybe she will see that the one person she truly loved was forgotten in this whole mess, so much of it was her own fault. The denial will be gone, she realizes the one person that she should have fought like a mama tiger over was forgotten to save a lying tramp. The one she raised. The one she lied for to protect at all cost. The precious Caylee sacrificed for what. Lies...and a party.

Re my bold. In Texas, lawyers like Morgan who act kind of polite and flustered, and who speak with a twang, would be called, "good ol' boys." In Texas, these "good ol' boy" lawyers will peal you like an apple when they're ready and neatly core the opposing counsel while you watch. And if one of these "good ol' boy lawyers" also happens to be wearing a ghastly string tie and well-worn cowboy boots along with his suit and shirt, you should consider dropping your lawsuit forthwith and getting the h@ll outta Dodge City while you still have your horse and saddle and the fillings in your teeth. LOL

Not saying JM and his sidekick fall into this dangerous "good ol' boy" lawyer category, but I'm not saying they don't, either.

Chompin on that toothpick, not saying much just soaking it all in. Man I love those type of cowboys. They will kick your butt all the way to China, but do it with a tip of the hat.:woohoo:

Once the trial is over, and her life settles back into a daily routine, maybe she will see how wrong she has been. I think this will be all alone though. I think GA will have hit the streets, LA will still see her but only when he has too. And hopefully KC will be a monthly visit. Her reputation is destroyed with the working world for sure. I do not think anyone would be crazy enough to hire her. Then maybe she will see that the one person she truly loved was forgotten in this whole mess, so much of it was her own fault. The denial will be gone, she realizes the one person that she should have fought like a mama tiger over was forgotten to save a lying tramp. The one she raised. The one she lied for to protect at all cost. The precious Caylee sacrificed for what. Lies...and a party.

Very powerful.......but yet so sad.:(

I think the A's will always think of themselves as victims. GA said that the media did this to his family 'tore it apart'. But the media didn't kill Caylee, KC did. When this is all over and the media is gone, and no more lime light for CA to strut in... some of it will sink in, but not about KC. She will continue to think KC innocent and the rest of them victims. JMO

For the most part she has stayed out of the picture. Nothing gets a rise out of Cindy quite like when her parents are brought up. Even when she was depoed, just the mention of her parents brought quite a hostile response and remember when LE were going to the nursing home in the beginning she became outraged. Why is it so horrible for her parents to talk to LE?:angel:

Maybe because Shirley will tell the truth. Shirley seems to tell it like it is-then Cindy will have no family.

Personally, I think CA wrote that title as if Caylee was missing from CA's life... not that she believed Caylee was MISSING from everyone...

I think that was pretty obvious. :bang:
I agree that Cindy probably did not realize the full scope of "missing" when she wrote that,however she definitely knew something was not right.She and George were keeping Caylee for Casey practically every day.Suddenly she no longer comes home and Cindy is constantly given excuses why Caylee can't even speak to her on the phone.At the very least it's clear from that message that she is worried Caylee is not being taken care of.
Even though Casey kept saying Caylee was with the nanny Cindy wrote [paraphrasing]who is looking out for Caylee now? To me that shows she didn't trust Casey to do it and she didn't believe Caylee was with a good nanny.

These people are so angry...but not at the right person. They will bury Casey on the stand...unless Baez uses them to show what a mess Casey's life must have been growing up with them in charge of her, which might be his client's only chance.

They have abandoned Caley to defend Casey, who murdered their grandchild, and that is just such an awful thing.

I don't think it's lame at all.Cindy literally believes she can tell LE and Lawyers what they can and can not do!
I've always thought Cindy's mom knows a lot of the A's family secrets and Cindy doesn't want Shirley questioned too closely.

Did anyone else get the heebie jeebies when, in one clip of the depo, BC's hand appears to stroke and comfort Cindy? She's glaring at him with that threatening "do something or else, Brad" smirky death gaze and his hand appears in the screen to soothe the savage beast that she is. You never see his face. Creeped me out. Stroking her arm - similar to the way that CA was petting Lee at the memorial service while he spoke (using that term loosely). Just something about the A's that says "radioactive". Wouldn't you run to wash your hands?! Anyway, just venting how BC's great hand from beyond gave me goose flesh. Anyone remember the opening of Chiller Theater back in the 60's?

OMG...did she whine and whine about how unfair it was for LE to tape her way back when. How dare they!! Was she wishing she wore a different outfit or what?
Did you notice how angry she was when they played a piece from an interview she had with LE? She was really angry. She stated it was "because she didn't know she was being videotaped by LE" and "that was a very painful time" for her. That's a lie. Anyone with any common sense or who has any affiliation with LE who is going to give a statement to LE for a missing person's investigation should know that they are possibly going to be videotaped particularly if their relative is incarcerated and has been giving false statements to police.

After watching her deposition this week, it is really interesting to go back and watch her previous interviews with OSCO and the FBI (now knowing truly what kind of person she is). In her first interview with OSCO, she takes off her shoe and plays with it with her foot under the table as she is answering questions, shifts around in her seat until she is sitting on one leg, then she has the other leg leaning over like a young girl will do. She knows that the detectives (EE and YM, who are very goodlooking) are studying her intently, however, they are doing this on a very professional level. Later on in the interview, she stretches her arms out across the table as she is talking (and she is doing the majority of the talking). (Makes me think to myself "Hmmmm...") In part 2 of the interview, she has moved her chair and is sitting right next to EE with her leg crossed and is sitting so close to him that he accidently touches her and apologizes. She is constantly rubbing her leg. YM comes in to go over his material with her and he has to interrupt her saying "I've listened to you talk for awhile." In the FBI interview, she crosses her leg and is constantly rubbing her leg. As she is incessently talking she raises her arms and runs her hands through her hair.

These are all signs of being totally at ease with these men and craving their attention. In my opinion, she is so much like KC it's unreal.

Perhaps when she saw herself on video it was embarrassing and humiliating for her to realize that the detectives were not watching her for personal interest but studying her (and videotaping her) for professional reasons and to incriminate her KC? JMO

That is my perspective. I posted about this in the thread about why she brought her video camera.

I am convinced that Cindy genuinely sees this as some production that she is directing, scripting and producing. She feels that she truly is in control of the outcome.

To her, this is some sort of 'reality show' playing in her head. She has no concept of the law, what is coming in the criminal case or anything of the like. She believes that by 'editing' and 'scripting' the dialogue she hears in her mind, and speaking her lines the way she writes them, she and her kin will be the Survivors left on her island.

Great post!! ITA- She does, she really thinks she can turn this whole thing around.

She thinks she can come up with a good enough lie or can talk someone out of something or bully or talk enough crap about to the news programs that they will just give up and drop this. ! She lives in a friggin fairy tale ! Cindy thinks she is better & smarter than everyone involved.. she really believes she is more cunning and sneaky and better at feeding people "mistruths" than anyone else is. She thinks she can out play people even at their own game. She thinks she can still change the outcome of this.

I honestly would not be surprised if George throws himself under the bus. Because he is the ONE person Cindy IS smarter and can tell lies better than, though he's got her on the sneaky and cunning part, I must admit! But in the end he's a weak, useless coward and would do whatever she told him to and he'd convince himself he's doing it because he loves his daughter..

I can see it now... Cindy and Casey would have their own reality show in less than 6 months.

Ok, I'm with ya on that, to a point but would just like to toss this out there, see whatcha think?

My mom, (who's just like Cindy, as we have discussed) hides things from her mother because her mother is much like HER and is often very very critical (to the point of having made my mom cry before) by putting her down about the type of food she'd buy us when I was a child- my grandmother didn't like that we were on welfare and told my mother so ALL THE TIME. When my Bio father left us, my mom went to her parents for help and though my grandmother helped her with some money, 36 years later it is STILL thrown in my mothers face, as a way to tell her what she turned out to be.. without ever SAYING it, ya know?

My grandmother SEEMS like a loving and wonderful woman, and she is- really, but not when it comes to my mom... though sometimes she is.

I don't know, Shrley seems nice so I'm not saying that I think this is the case with her but I just thought I'd bring it up as a possible?? Just tell me to shut up if I'm out of line! LOL

BC doesn't appear to be much on the legal wagon. I always see him more as a life coach than an attorney. In the Anthonys eyes, he may be a more sympathetic character than they are, so they need him for public scrutiny...makes them appear to be kinder and gentler that way.

Well, we all learned bringing up the word parents sets her ablaze. Would like to have the story behind that...hmmm. Kinda reminds me how Patsy Ramsey behaved whenever they brought up Burke years ago....made both of these women go "nuts".

On a side note, I noticed she wipes her eyes EXACTLY like kc. She pokes her finger in and then examines it to see if it is wet..changes fingers and looks again. Boy, that is a weird bunch!

Enmeshment glorified with this mother and daughter!

Great post!! ITA- She does, she really thinks she can turn this whole thing around.

She thinks she can come up with a good enough lie or can talk someone out of something or bully or talk enough crap about to the news programs that they will just give up and drop this. ! She lives in a friggin fairy tale ! Cindy thinks she is better & smarter than everyone involved.. she really believes she is more cunning and sneaky and better at feeding people "mistruths" than anyone else is. She thinks she can out play people even at their own game. She thinks she can still change the outcome of this.

I honestly would not be surprised if George throws himself under the bus. Because he is the ONE person Cindy IS smarter and can tell lies better than, though he's got her on the sneaky and cunning part, I must admit! But in the end he's a weak, useless coward and would do whatever she told him to and he'd convince himself he's doing it because he loves his daughter..

I can see it now... Cindy and Casey would have their own reality show in less than 6 months.
I agree with everything you said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members