2009.04.22 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point, Cindy saying to LE that "Casey had to have help", obviously they were entertaining the idea that Casey was involved at that early date, everything after has been cover up.

Thats right! Didn't they plan a party and everything?

Yes, they planned a party and made chili. Casey was upset to learn they had chili, her favorite. The Anthonys had some young man there for dinner.

Mark Williams...............biggest bombshell was that Cindy said she contemplated suicide. Casey talked her out of it after praying about it. Cindy left suicide notes.

They are playing the sympathy card. They lie so much how can anything they say be credible.

CA: " We love our daughter. We know what kind of good mother she was."

:sick: (yeah, we know too.) moo

Did you notice as he says that last bit, he doesn't look at the interviewer?
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Great point, Cindy saying to LE that "Casey had to have help", obviously they were entertainging the idea that Casey was involved at that early date, everything after has been cover up.

Yet again. They knew from day one Caylee was dead. The rest is just smoke and mirrors. CA was depressed back in July and August and was contemplating suicide. I do believe this is true because I believe she did love Caylee and she knew Caylee was never coming home. Whatever family secret, whatever horrors went on mentally in that home, we may never know, but I believe that CA decided then and there to protect KC like a mama bear. No matter what. Because Caylee was already lost to them.

The voicemail to John Allen.............

NG says clearly that Cindy said that "Casey had to have had help"
And why would somebody say that if they swear their daughter couldn't have harmed Caylee? :waitasec: And WHY would she have had help? :waitasec:

Cindy is looking for sympathy, and I think the contemplated suicide is bogus and trying to be dramatic...........why think about suicide if she thought Caylee was alive?

I also think this was bogus. Telling about her supposed suicide thoughts was her way to gain sympathy to herself and also to bragg about her loving caring daughter coming to her rescue. This is also bogus because we know how Casey really thought about CA.

Everything this family says is for themselves or each other. Nothing is about Caylee and her life being destroyed.

Show Cindy's depo - the end where Cindy argues about the signature, showing how combative she is.

Now back to the Early Show................

Did you notice as he says that last bit, he doesn't look at the interviewer?
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What else could he say with that bulldog of a wife sitting next to him, if he didn't say positive things about their lovely daughter, Cindy might beat his *advertiser censored** when they get home, you know that Cindy is totally into spousal abuse also.

I'm surprised that they didn't do an exclusive with ABC since they day little Caylee's body was found ABC paid for them to stay at the Ritz and eat a huge meal! I would have been throwing up and not in the mood to eat! These people make me sick to my stomach and are sorry excuses for parents/grandparents!!!!

And why would somebody say that if they swear their daughter couldn't have harmed Caylee? :waitasec: And WHY would she have had help? :waitasec:

It would only make sense if they already knew in their hearts and minds that Caylee was dead. This was a mere 8 days after Casey was put in the slammer by a judge/LE. July 23rd. If Caylee were merely abducted, why would KC have participated in this? Nope. Not happening.

I think that they already did. Back in July 2008. August at least for CA. GA probably did so much later. Likely, October...I take it they haven't played the voice message yet. So basically, trying and badly, to think like the A's, they likely believe that KC disposed of Caylee, but only after whomever did whatever to her. The whomever is anyone in their cross hairs, Tony, Kronk, Jesse, Amy, whomever. They know too much to know that Caylee was definitely in the trunk of Casey's car. So they must explain this away by saying someone else did it. Jesse or Ricardo or whomever...and Casey only merely covered up by hiding her body. Geesh.

IMO they grieved her when they smelled the smell in the car. They have been struggling with at first the realization that Casey killed their precious grandaughter, and then moved on in the months of July and August to try to pin it on someone else to save face for a family that had been in denial about the disfuntion they have been trying to hide for some time.

And why did not one time either of them said we want to find the real killer? I would be screaming from rooftops-there is a killer out there!!

NG brings up A's speaking at MLR memorial conference to Marc K. How is this going to play there, the A's and the fact that many think they have covered up for their daughter ? Marc seems to be giving the A's a break tonight.

I think if anyone came up, they would have pinned the murder on him/her. She was fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517