2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

I have to say to Madjgnlaw, I do think that the "they" that Casey references to is Cindy and Lee....I still say that they had all buried little Caylee under that play house, after she died while at that house...They are all in on this together. The A's and KC had a big fight after wards, KC came back home, borrowed the shovel, moved little Caylee's body. I keep going back to the very first thing KC said on the phone to CA from jail "YOU don't know what my involvement is?? NO" All this time, the A's have been trying to play it up as someone else has taken Caylee....this whole thing has been a big charade on the A's part....MO I wouldn't be surprised is CA was the one to put that heart sticker on that duct tape.....they all make me sick.....MO

Interesting theory. If they buried her under the playhouse then later
KC came back and removed the body without them knowing. She keeps the body in the car for a couple of days and then dumps her into the woods. Could it be that maybe they did all know about it, but the "KC, what have you done" statement was more regarding the moving of the body. They didn't want anyone looking for a dead Caylee. That way not one of them would be blamed. But then again, why would KC have kept that secret?????:confused:

because CA knew that there would be a new BF in a week or two so why bother? :eek:

maybe but honestly CA really didn't research a thing or confirm that Caylee was safe when not in her own home. Strange as people keep saying CA was the one in control of Caylee. It seems CA looks good as in talk - but not on paper.

Funny because all the items she mentioned were NOT BEACH items, they were more like food, snacks, drinks so what made them think BEACH and why did Cindy feel it was important to discuss with the group?

More like items you would need if you were living in your car, or say...camping out in the woods around the corner from your house. I have often wondered if KC left home the night of the 15th with Caylee and just stayed in woods.....where ultimately the child died.:behindbar

I hope LE has C,G and Lee's cell phone records for the time Casey was out on bond.
Annie said Casey had sent her messages using her parents cell phones.
I upset me to hear Annie say Casey had sent her an instant messages saying- thinking of u, i love u, be strong..these messages from a mother who's child is "missing" and demonstrating no concern over it. IMO

I know what you mean ..
I just about fell over when I read the part about Casey using Cindy's phone for sending texts .. :eek:

Makes me wonder who else Casey was sending text messages to during her vacation at home in July .. :rolleyes:

Good find on those Emails Annie sent to Tony L. She sure does seem to want a lot of information from Tony... so, why not want to know the answers to these questions directly from the one person who can answer them?

I guess on the other hand that if she was seriously allowing herself to believe Casey's version on events that she did have a fear that her involvement with Casey could put herself in danger... but, then why spend the night in her home or even associate yourself with Casey at all? So, frustrating.

I am wondering if AD wanted to speak to Tony (and Casey while out on bond) to synchronize her 'story' with their version of what happened. Just thinking out loud.

Honestly, I find Annie to be a little self indulging. She told CA, that she was going through a rough time and this would have been one of the times she would have needed KC, something to that effect-not exact. Well don't ya think KC had bigger fish to fry at this point? I was not impressed with Annie at all.

The one thing I picked up on was when one of the detectives said, not an exact quote but "oh you mean when you two were close" referring to KC and Annie's relationship. Annie responded "yes when we were CLOSER" I think she said a lot right there.

In part 2 of this interview, Annie states that Casey told her she got the babysitter from someone she worked with, who also babysat someone she works with kids,
BUT what is telling(at least to me) is that Casey did not give Annie the name of that co-worker. WHY? Becasue Annie knew of a Jeff H from high school( and she did not know of Jeff H having a son named Zach) but to the other people Casey told that story to she did named Jeff H because they did not know him so they couldn't say it was a lie.
JMHO

:clap: Bang on!!!

I am wondering if AD wanted to speak to Tony (and Casey while out on bond) to synchronize her 'story' with their version of what happened. Just thinking out loud.

Of their version?
Who's version?

Are you suggesting that AL had something to do with Caylee?

Of their version?
Who's version?

Are you suggesting that AL had something to do with Caylee?

No, absolutely not. I am not suggesting that at all.

Just wondering how much might not being told so as not to incriminate themselves. We know at the very least there were drugs and heavy partying going on. Who knows what else?

I haven't read the transcript, but watched the entire video, part 1 and 2 of her depo. I felt she was credible and truthful. Her facial expression when asked a question were of someone listening to the question, giving it some thought and answering. She sometimes reflected a bit as if thinking about what was going on in her own life at the time of the question.......like most people would do. Her answer would be, "I was still in college at the time, so it would have had to have been......." I did note that when she was asked about selling drugs, she had a look of indignation that someone would accuse her of such. She denied it with finality.

Thanks for giving me your impression of Annie's truthfulness. But as the mother of three grown sons, I still would like to use my very experienced "hinky meter" on her facial expressions. Something about her testimony doesn't ring true to me. I'm convinced she knows a lot more than she is letting on.

This list is very strange. Was there another plan to leave Caylee at the beach alone tied up with a leash? Or with an actual dog? Didn't she say Zanny took Caylee to the beach? Really weird.

I find the whole depo strage. When she talked about this list the first thing that came to mind was Cindy had taken vacation prior to Caylee being missing and went to the beach. If I recall. Then we have Casey's half truth saying that Caylee was at the beach with the nanny. I truly believe that Casey felt she was the nanny since Cindy took any type mothering opportunity away from Casey from the way it sounds. As for the list, it could be Cindy's list and another one of Cindy's mis-truth as well. I will say it again, what ever happen to Caylee happen June 15 right around the time Cindy was in the pool with Caylee and that is why the fight broke out. If it was an accident Cindy saw what happen and she is the one who wrote the script of how things were going to be played out. Casey probably got pist, moved the body from the home and took off. So that is why Cindy didn't know where Casey was, but "IMO" she knew that Caylee had passed and Cindy lost control of the situation for the first time and Casey had the upper hand. Casey in her glory and threated to throw Cindy under the bus if she reported her. That is why in the first jail conversation Casey very smart @sss comment to Cindy was..."YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MY INVOLVEMENT IS".... Just part of my theory. Sorry got off track. Annie is not telling all that is for sure!:behindbar

Just finished listening to Part 1
And it just floors me that:
1) while Casey was out on bond, and Annie was visiting her, that during those long conversations between them Casey was just chatting it up with Annie about wanting to know what's been going on in Annie's life, how the friends are doing and what everyone is up to.....and just like LP has said she never mentioned Caylee, it was as if nothing was ever wrong.

2) And, as told by Annie, overhearing Casey's reaction to catching Cindy respond to an email as if she were Casey in regards to finding Caylee, that Casey screamed and yelled at Cindy calling her stupid, an idiot, what do you think you're doing..

IMO Annie was in a great position to obtain information about what happened to Caylee.
Unfortunately, IMO,she was not fully equipped to handle the situation and why she did not want to be the one who knew.

IMO, Annie is a person much like KC, who looks after Annie first. She just didn't want to be bothered or burdened with something that might disrupt her insular little life. Any caring person would have felt compelled to try to get as much information out of KC as possible to either find Caylee alive or dead. Annie had the opportunity, and blew it. I wonder if she can live with that thought the rest of her life.

sassy frog, I agree with you. I think AD is lying about some things, and holding back on others, the drugs, traffic ticket. who would be telling someone about your problems at a time like that?????
I think KC and AD were using ZFG license for that ticket. I really think KC was pretending to be zanny. Remember GA saying KC had put on a resume she was a nanny? I think the state of Florida will go down as having the most liars ever......

sassy frog, I agree with you. I think AD is lying about some things, and holding back on others, the drugs, traffic ticket. who would be telling someone about your problems at a time like that?????
I think KC and AD were using ZFG license for that ticket. I really think KC was pretending to be zanny. Remember GA saying KC had put on a resume she was a nanny? I think the state of Florida will go down as having the most liars ever......

I think they are mixed up in the mysterious ticket also, but I feel LE is all over that little item. And I figure they fed the info to Morgan.

It appeared to me AD gave honest answers except when pressed about her avoidence to confront KC about Cayllee's whereabouts. AD several times during the depo gave what appeared to be a rehearsed, pat answerof, "I didn't want to be the one she wanted to confide in" Why spend the night? Surely AD thought about what to do if KC wanted to open up. Natures way had many people who would have loved the A's to invite them into their home for an opportunity to ask KC direct questions. My question is: Would a young woman who was concerned over a little girl missing, volunterred to have a friend make T Shirts of Caylee, went to cmmand center and vigils not want to know more than the average citizen? Once again we here that those days of house arrest were spent as if nothing happened. That would have creeped me out if I was friends with KC & family. No way I would have returned to that home a second time without not telling LE about their strange behavior. What was the ulterior motive for the A's to have just one chosen friend visit kC out of all her friends. The A's choice of friend could not be looked at innocently for we now know that some of kc's friends are being thrown under the bus. AD doesn't appear to be someone that would take the A's accusations laying down. So why was AD saying she didn't want to be a part of knowing anything about the facts when she placed herself in the thick of things? This one line used at depos bothers me.

Very thought provoking---did they take some of Annie's hair and Dr. Lee planted it in the car? Were the A's blackmailing Annie into Favors? Ticket---getting the word out there that it was somebody else.

I know what you mean ..
I just about fell over when I read the part about Casey using Cindy's phone for sending texts .. :eek:

Makes me wonder who else Casey was sending text messages to during her vacation at home in July .. :rolleyes:
Which makes me wonder, when LE came to the house in December they took quite a few cell phones, three from Casey's room and two, I think, from the master bedroom...I just wonder....?

Annie may have a bit of a hardened heart and a high level of self preservation. There are people that feel they are your friend, but if you tell them something "too personal" like my husband is secretly beating me, they don't want to know too much about it.
They are your friend for the good or exciting times, but not so interested in knowing sad truths.
I think Annie may be one of these type of friends, at least as far as Casey was concerned. Also remember they had not been close friends of late.

(Snip Respect Imbackon):)

I am so glad you posted this perspective because my head and intuition are spinning.

I DO agree that Annie comes across as truthful but...

I DO also agree with everyone on this thread who felt something fishy about Annie not wanting to know...and

why go to see Casey in the first place if she felt scared or worried about getting involved or unwanted exposure in the media?

and I felt she was (lying: it is hard for me to say that because I do not enjoy accusing anyone of being untruthful) about how much she "partied" with Casey. I do have to wonder if the photos I saw have colored my opinion. I got the impression they did a lot of "partying" together. If Caylee had not gone missing there is nothing in those pictures that I see as anything but normal behavior for folks their age, it is only the idea of Caylee that makes me study those pictures. I was born in 1971 and grew up strict compared to my peers(even by Disney standards)and I did rebel so I have "partied" but still these girls seem wild to me. Not adult wild, playboy mansion, *advertiser censored* wild...but wild in a way that is easier explained by the explanation Iambackon gives:

They are different. You are always going to find some sense of untruth to them because they do not sleuth themselves like we do? That is what I am in love with WS...I feel I found my people...

We need to know. We go in depth. We wonder why.

We wonder why all of these people do any of the things they do because we would never even be in one of their situations because of how differently we would handle everything before that. That makes sense only to me maybe.

I do not understand how Keo could mistake which Casey with a two and a half year old from school that she spoke to on the phone and was willing to loan said Casey $200.00 but she never called back. How can you remember so much detail but not remember who you were talking to? Shallow relationships. That is my only guess...or all these people are stupid or lying...

JG...Casey called and I heard Caylee in the background...oh, I guess I didn't.

Why can we not ever get straight answers from any one? Why is the truth so elusive? Is it because one person is lying or because all are lying?

Oh, I love the posters that say: how is it someone hasn't cried out to Casey or didn't during the time Caylee was missing: "tell us! I don't care if I am in danger! Only that friend ?Christina?(she was on the phone with Casey while she was in jail-Lee and Cindy were also on the phone. this was when Casey was wanting Tony's number)broke down and said: please, tell us what you know...if anything happens to Caylee...

See, I relate to THAT kind of behavior. I am intense! WSers are intense and passionate and I understand that...even when someone is arguing what is not my opinion...on WS you can tell they are just going after the truth also.

I hope all this is not OT so to get back on: Maybe it is that Annie is a different kind of person. I could not sit in that room and not ask every question you could ever hope to come up with. I am going to read more posts and see if WS thinks there are any real lies or cover up here...because I am not satisfied about this information.

My understanding is that one of my first words was: "why?" and that I would ask that so much it drove my mother nuts...:crazy:

That's why I love Websleuths...jmo:blowkiss:

Also - KC took a huge risk of tellign CA that Jeff was her actual BF NOT TONY L - why? Why would she just introduce her real man? Why make up Jeff? She even told CA that Jeff gave her a ring she was wearing - that Jeff is really great - blah blah - Why the F didn't CA ever insist on meeting him - you know with Caylee going off with KC to be with him in JV?

I believe KC gave CA a boyfriend she knew CA would approve of. Doubtful that CA would have approved of a student studying the hip hop world of music! Much better to give her a boyfriend who is settled with a good job and good moral standing raising a child all by himself! Someone you would be proud to have in the family! IMO:rolleyes:

Also - KC took a huge risk of tellign CA that Jeff was her actual BF NOT TONY L - why? Why would she just introduce her real man? Why make up Jeff? She even told CA that Jeff gave her a ring she was wearing - that Jeff is really great - blah blah - Why the F didn't CA ever insist on meeting him - you know with Caylee going off with KC to be with him in JV?
I think Jeff, non existent bf, was created just for Cindy. He was probably everything that Cindy wanted for Casey, nice, hard working, family man. I am thinking that Casey knew Cindy either wouldn't have approved of Tony or Casey thought Cindy would let out some secrets, throw her under the bus like w/ Jesse. Casey had to know what Cindy expected in terms of boyfriends, probably someone that was interested in marrying Casey and being a father to Caylee. Tony wasn't exactly there yet. Now Ricardo is easy, Cindy didn't take to hispanic people and I am sure that included boyfriends of Casey's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashtonsmyangel!
Back