2009.08.09 Caylee's 4th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
B_a36.gif

Remembering Caylee on her special day, what would have been her 4th birthday ... :blowkiss:

There is another precious angel who is on my heart, she would turn six in just one more week on the 17th... just a kind request to please also remember Haleigh Cummings in your prayers... who's not been found in six mos, no one has yet been held responsible for her disappearance. Thank you & God bless and watch over all His precious children, He sees and loves them all.

:prayer:

B_15.gif

:parrot:

This poem reminds me of my daughter at 4, and what Caylee would have been like...

To A Child:

The greatest poem ever known
Is one all poets have outgrown:
The poetry, innate, untold,
Of being only four years old.

Still young enough to be a part
Of Nature’s great impulsive heart,
Born comrade of bird, beast, and tree
And unselfconscious as the bee–

And yet with lovely reason skilled
Each day new paradise to build;
Elate explorer of each sense,
Without dismay, without pretense!

In your unstained transparent eyes
There is no conscience, no surprise:
Life’s queer conundrums you accept,
Your strange divinity still kept.

Being, that now absorbs you, all
Harmonious, unit, integral,
Will shred into perplexing bits,–
Oh, contradictions of the wits!

And Life, that sets all things in rhyme,
May make you poet, too, in time–
But there were days, O tender elf,
When you were Poetry itself!

The joy of these years is gone for Caylee and those that loved her and wanted her. Happy Birthday, Caylee!

A partial answer to your questions, is in the fact that Caylee's grandparents have not even bothered to mention Caylee and her birthday today, on their own website that is supposedly dedicated to Caylee's memory! Disgusting!

I wonder if Cindy, who was the first to hold Caylee, understands yet that when she held that newborn baby girl in her arms, she not only held her flesh but also her soul. You can bet Cindy would have been in a rage had a nurse not put little Caylee in a blanket to keep her warm & protected, but yet, Cindy allowed this child to remain unprotected in this world. While Caylee did not die at the hands of Cindy or George, I will always hold them responsible. They KNEW KC was unstable & rather than deal with it, they put on rose colored glasses, shut out the real world & created a fantasy world in their minds.

I have had the wonderful pleasure of having my daughter & 3 grandsons visit me from Germany since early July. Our newest grandson is now 8 mo, his smile melts our hearts as do his little hands that reach up for us. I will never understand how Caylee's little arms reaching up to her mommy as she was being killed, didn't melt her heart. I will never understand the pure evil. I am not at the place yet where I see Caylee running & smiling in heaven...I hope she is. I am still at the place where I see this little girls last look of confusion, hope & even love as she was being killed. I am at the place where I see the tear running down her little, sweet cheek as she lay there so afraid, so not understanding. God Bless this little child & hold her close.
I hope Casey burns in hell with the rest of her family.

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! I wonder what you would have wanted? Your first scooter or maybe a bike. Hopefully everyday is like a birthday for you now,sweet precious Caylee.

I will always want to remember Caylee on this day especially, probably moreso than June 16 (although that day will always be burned into my head). August 9, 2005 was the day that everyone that knew Caylee got to know just how special she was. And just 4 years later the world is remembering her for how special she was and still is. That child was an angel on earth and now in heaven and her sweet, joyful and kind spirit will live on here with us. She is our Caylee now too.

Happy Birthday sweet Caylee Marie, we all love you. :blowkiss:

The search for Caylee may have been the first search for a missing person that some of us have attempted. Caylee's birthday for me was spent searching for (and locating) a missing person here in Florida. Last year, I heard Cindy's clarion call for us to "get off our asses" in Orlando and finally something completely productive has come of it a year later. Happy Birthday, Caylee. May the charity and goodwill you inspired in people continue to take root and flourish.

untitled32.jpg

Caylee, Rest in Peace baby angel! Please watch over all the helpless children and bring them strength in time of pain. Don't ever forget you have lots and lots of people here on Earth that are doing our best to stand up for you, even though the ones that should be let you down. You are precious and special and will forever be in our hearts!

MVC-057S.jpg

Winnie was there with you when you left this Earth and will forever keep his arms around you!

I wish this was a Happy Birthday for you Sweet Little Angel. If I could give you a gift , it would be the one thing you need most, and that is ...Justice

Happy Birthday sweet little Caylee Marie........

I read this morning that Caylee's grandparents were part of a remembrence at a private church service, and balloons were released in her honor. Also, It is reported tha George and Cindy have been re-baptized as well........I may get bashed for saying this.....I am so happy that George and Cindy have chosen to do the right thing.....i think that they have recently got alot off their chest while deciding to do the right thing.......I don't think that they are doing this for publicity as it was a private service, and if I had to go through something like they have been through, i would find my strength in my belief system.....So for now, i am not going to judge them, as they need to know that IF they are sincere in what they are doing, there will be people there for them.......this is just my opinion, and I am sorry if this is out of place.

I read this morning that Caylee's grandparents were part of a remembrence at a private church service, and balloons were released in her honor. Also, It is reported tha George and Cindy have been re-baptized as well........I may get bashed for saying this.....I am so happy that George and Cindy have chosen to do the right thing.....i think that they have recently got alot off their chest while deciding to do the right thing.......I don't think that they are doing this for publicity as it was a private service, and if I had to go through something like they have been through, i would find my strength in my belief system.....So for now, i am not going to judge them, as they need to know that IF they are sincere in what they are doing, there will be people there for them.......this is just my opinion, and I am sorry if this is out of place.

When I first read of Cindy and George being baptised at the remembrance service I was angry thinking they were trying to take attention away from Caylee again. I pray they did it for the right reason and we see a new George and Cindy come forth because of it. I'm not angry anymore just hopeful that they choose yesterday as a special way to honor Caylee and renew their faith.

:blowkiss: I am not bashing you, but I think it's gonna take a whole lot more than being re-baptized to save their souls. It only counts if it really means something to them & time will tell if it does. No amount of holy water can wash away their or KC's sins, IMO. I guess it's a real good thing I am not God & that he doesn't consult me, cause I don't have any mercy or forgiveness for anyone who hurts a child or allows a child to be hurt. I guess it's a good thing they have people praying for them, I am just not one of them. I can't get to that place yet.

windy91195. I respect your view and would never bash someone for a positive look at something one would hope makes a diiference. I have a diiferent take on the re-baptism. Key letters "re" This service performed for the Anthony's on a day that was Caylees day could have waited for its own special day. So what does this mean? The A's feel remorse for Caylee's short complicated life and are repenting for whatever part they have had throughout her life that spurned evil out of her mother. Were the a's rededicating their life path to continue on in serving their God? I just don't get it! As the rock group Eagles sing, "It's about forgiveness, forgiveness"?

I always say nothing will surprise me anymore when it comes to the Anthony's and then "BAMB", they do it again. It's like a soap opera with that family. Sad part is that a child's life was taken.

The Anthony's once again made something that should of been about Caylee about themselves. I see where Casey gets her behavior from. I am truly beginning to think that Cindy also suffers from Narcissistic Tendencies. It's like a competion between the two. So sad...

It's OK Caylee...you have the greats love of all and that is God's Love and our Love..:blowkiss:

It is truly un-friggin-believable that the A's decided to be "rebaptized" on Caylee's birthday!!!!

I am not judging their faith by no means. I just know that they will answer to God for what they have done.

It seems the A's cannot stand being left out of the spotlight! God forbid that they hold a private memorial service for Caylee's 4th birthday! No, they have to make sure they are in church where they can garner sympathy and have the focus turned yet again on them! Makes me sick!!!!

I've started a thread to discuss the re-baptism so we don't clutter up Caylee's birthday thread. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87631"]The Anthony's re-baptized on Caylee's 4th birthday - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Welcome to Websleuths Mommy2, and happy birthday to your son! :HappyBday

Thanks for the warm welcome and birthday wishes, Leila! :blowkiss:

I lit the extra 2 candles on my son's cake, and I nearly teared up as I was lighting them. I put them right next to my son's 2 candles because I feel like I love Caylee like one of my own. Who doesn't? (I won't dignify that with a response, we all know who obviously didn't)

No one asked why I had the 2 extra candles, and I guess because of the expression on my face as I lit them, no one wanted to ask. I would have explained, but you know how birthday parties are, busy and hectic, so I just kept it to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500