2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. Her eyes were red so I believe she was crying, too. However, she was only crying for herself and nobody else. I believe that she was probably crying because she was grieving over the fact that her parents get to go home and she doesn't. She wasn't crying because she feels sorry for anything or for the fact that she's afraid for her life. Sociopaths don't feel fear. That's been proven by the research. I guarantee she thinks she will win the case because she thinks she's so smart. No, friends, she's crying because her freedom has been taken away. "Everything's been taken away from me."

I watched the videoe three times adn I saw NO red eyes at all. The whites of her eyes were totally white. And sociopaths adapt well to jail and prison. I cannot see her taking advice from ANYONE - she knows better. She has managed to bamboozle people all her life so why would she ake advice from anyone. She's a pro at manipulation.

Hello WS :)

As far as TP is concerned, did he or didn't he sign an agreement with JB? And, what does he mean he was upset, worried about being (maybe) arrested and that is why he did not get(ask for)a copy of said document?

I respectfully ask how long he has been employed as a bail bondsman? Has he ever been threatened with jail before? Why was he being threatened with jail? Or being arrested?

If something is totally untrue, how can JB sustain this "lie"? Why didn't the judge want to get to the truth. Either these people are beholding under the law to do or not do-or not. Right? I cannot understand why there is no "truth" found?

I am sure the lack of understanding is my own.

...jmo...

I don't think Tony has harsh feelings for his uncle. I think he loves his uncle. But, he might not be comfortable with some of what his uncle has put out to the media.

I'm sure Tony didn't say anything here he hasn't said to Leonard's face. Since he said Leonard was happy about being called a flamboyant cowboy, they must still be talking despite Tony's opinions.

It's between the two of them and despite the differences, it sounds like they are still talking. I think Leonard is more than able to handle it.

JMO
Don't think for a minute that Baez won't use those words against LP during the trial if he can't get his testimony blocked.

I agree Pink Panther. I am sure he was being evasive but, he also appeared to not really understand what was being asked of him. When he was asked whether he could hear conversations between Tracy and Casey, he replied that he didn't and doesn't eavesdrop. He just didn't seem to understand the question. Even when she asked about the square footage of the home, he never properly answered the question.

He just didn't seem to understand that the prosecution was saying that the body guards were not there to protect the family and the family home. They were there to guard their bond investment (Casey.)

That's why he thought the fact that he had a friend that was a security guard, and that he himself was a security guard was irrelevant.
IMO...he got it. George is good at playing d**b!

OK,
Lets assume Macaluso gets away with this inane direction of Casey being "innocent"( And by the way he said that before he ever met her too)
If someone else dumped the body:
Why didn't Casey report Caylee missing ever? cindy did.
Why would Casey drive around with a dead Caylee in her trunk?
Who else( other than Cin and George) had access to all items found at burial site?
If Casey didn't do it, isn't lying, then where is the Nanny she left her with and who could it be? And why would the Nanny make her drive around with a dead body and then require her to abandon her car, with baby doll and her purse?
Why would Casey protect anyone this long?
I'd be shouting from the rooftops that I didn't do it and someone else did if that were true. She is safe in prison , so no one can"off" her.
JMO

Oh , and Macaluso, how are all of those lawsuits in Calif going for you? The ones where you accidently put clients money in your account?
OOPS......

I think the As are going to push it as far as they can on the stand. That's why the judge has to lay the law down now or it's going to result in chaos, especially when Cindy takes the stand. The minute GA said the question was irrelevant, the judge should have shut him down and told him that his lawyer has to object, not him.
I was just waiting for the prosecutor to say something to the judge, like directing him to answer the question, but I guess that's not protocol in a hearing.

I don't think Tony has harsh feelings for his uncle. I think he loves his uncle. But, he might not be comfortable with some of what his uncle has put out to the media.

I'm sure Tony didn't say anything here he hasn't said to Leonard's face. Since he said Leonard was happy about being called a flamboyant cowboy, they must still be talking despite Tony's opinions.

It's between the two of them and despite the differences, it sounds like they are still talking. I think Leonard is more than able to handle it.

JMO

I agree. Even two people who love each other can disagree. And I think TP loves and admires his uncle. Even when he was critizing his uncle, he made statements about how good he usually is.

But he disagrees with him in this situation. I think he is probably going public with this disagreement because of the situation. The two are publicly connected, so he is somewhat judged by his uncles actions and statements and he disagrees with LP's behavior. So does he keep his mouth shut and let people think that he backs what LP is doing? Or does he make his opinions known publicly? He is in a no win situation. Either way he is going to have someone who disagrees with him.

OK,
Lets assume Macaluso gets away with this inane direction of Casey being "innocent"( And by the way he said that before he ever met her too)
If someone else dumped the body:
Why didn't Casey report Caylee missing ever? cindy did.
Why would Casey drive around with a dead Caylee in her trunk?
Who else( other than Cin and George) had access to all items found at burial site?
If Casey didn't do it, isn't lying, then where is the Nanny she left her with and who could it be? And why would the Nanny make her drive around with a dead body and then require her to abandon her car, with baby doll and her purse?
Why would Casey protect anyone this long?
I'd be shouting from the rooftops that I didn't do it and someone else did if that were true. She is safe in prison , so no one can"off" her.
JMO

Oh , and Macaluso, how are all of those lawsuits in Calif going for you? The ones where you accidently put clients money in your account?
OOPS......

BRAVO - we can only hope for some sanctions against him by the CA BAR. Wondow how willing the FL Courts will be to allow him to practice there.

Oh, and another thing....if indeed Casey was innocent, WHY are her parent's lying all the time and acting belligerent?
Why would they be so rude to Tim if they truly had wanted Caylee found?
If there is some miracle and Casey is innocent, her parent's are the ones puttin' those nails in her coffin. George is the first one that raised my suspicions in this case and made me interested to watch it. My Hinky meter was on Very High Alert when I saw him on Greta!

I've thought from the beginning they should have never interjected themselves into this case. LE was in the middle of an investigation and they were not privy to the mountain of evidence against Casey. That's just my opinion and it's history now but I really wish for the sake of the case and justice for Caylee, LP/TP and anyone else associated with them would stop doing interviews. They could be handing the defense useless fodder to be used during trial to deflect from the facts.

I agree totally. What was the point of him being on the today show anyway? He hardly said anything, and when he did speak, it was nothing of substance. JMO

Thank you Patty for recording it anyway.

O/T To the poster that said they noticed KCs car in someones driveway on that digital map.. was the car backed in or..?

I don't know why George persists in being a smart a##. That is not the way to go if he wants to win friends and influence people (thanks Dale Carnegie). He really needs to knock off the arrogant facial expressions and the I don't know what you're talking about pretense. BC needs to have a serious come to Jesus meeting with George and straighten him out regarding his attitude problem. It is not helping KC one bit.

I don't know why George persists in being a smart a##. That is not the way to go if he wants to win friends and influence people (thanks Dale Carnegie). He really needs to knock off the arrogant facial expressions and the I don't know what you're talking about pretense. BC needs to have a serious come to meeting with George and straighten him out regarding his attitude problem. It is not helping KC one bit.
Again, another example of her parents nailing that coffin shut. Why be evasive if your daughter is innocent?
Amazing that he remembers what he was watching and what Caylee was wearing the last day he saw her, but has no idea why Leonard and Tony were at his house.:furious:

I was just waiting for the prosecutor to say something to the judge, like directing him to anser the question, but I guess that's not protocol in a hearing.

Both attorneys develop a lot of their interview strategy on the witnesses during the hearings. Some of the behaviors they will exploit to get more info, some behaviors they will want to stop. They often won't object during the hearing, because they don't want the behaviors to stop or change during the trial. Just think how GA's evasion and attempts to "exert privelege" will look to a jury. It will make them really question anything GA says. When the state's attorney has to constantly keep the witness on track, has to make them answer the questions they are asked it will make the jury question if they are attempting to cover up. And in this case, that is a good thing for the prosecution.

Hello WS :)

As far as TP is concerned, did he or didn't he sign an agreement with JB? And, what does he mean he was upset, worried about being (maybe) arrested and that is why he did not get(ask for)a copy of said document?

I respectfully ask how long he has been employed as a bail bondsman? Has he ever been threatened with jail before? Why was he being threatened with jail? Or being arrested?

If something is totally untrue, how can JB sustain this "lie"? Why didn't the judge want to get to the truth. Either these people are beholding under the law to do or not do-or not. Right? I cannot understand why there is no "truth" found?

I am sure the lack of understanding is my own.

...jmo...

I think JB was ordered to produce the signed original-- which he has not yet done.

JB knows what bail bondsmen do. GA knows what bail bondsmen do. They make sure the accused doesn't flee.

We didn't see either TP or LP bodyguarding KC.

So, my guess is that the contract will settle the issue.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
We gotta get equipped, and go visit the trail-- socks, duct tape, sedatives, barf bags.....

Just want you to know I so appreciate your sense of humor. I have certainly needed a laugh or two in this sordid situation. Thank you for providing that.

GA did himself no favors when he said he didn't know if LP put up the $50K for the $500,000 bond and that JB, Tracy and LP were there to protect the Anthonys. He knows this isn't true because Tracy was in the house per the original agreement between TP and JB which JB backtracked on as soon as KC was released.

TP should have revoked the bond right then and there.

What legal services did they provide? "Um, they bonded her out." - GA. OK, GA you are playing coy. Just wait until they shove coy right where the sun doesn't shine.

If they were there for security for the whole family, then why were GA and CA outside without protection fighting the protestors, waving a hammer around, getting into shouting, shoving matches and showering them with the garden hose? Why did GA not have protection when he drove himself to work?

GA and CA knew that KC was not to talk to the Padilla gang and they were not to talk to her about Caylee outside the presence of JB, CA, GA or LA but GA didn't follow anyone around to listen to conversations and they could have been behind closed doors at some time, but either he, CA or LA were there continuously. I do not for a second believe that GA, CA or LA wouldn't be watching every move Tracy, RB, and LP made around KC. JB kept her in his office everyday for as long as possible to prevent her from running her mouth.

Your friend was a retired officer like you? "Yes."-GA. Um, GA no, you didn't retire, you quit after 10 years.

As for TP saying that KC was a nice, respectful person and was nice to him during the 2 hours he spent with her is his way of being unbiased. Nice respectful people do not steal, lie, manipulate or murder babies. Sociopaths are only nice to people who can do something for them, like put up $500K to get them out of jail. What flavor is his Kool-Aid?

I hope Tracy has more to say than the "they haven't even found her clothes yet" thing.
Just...WOW!

Both attorneys develop a lot of their interview strategy on the witnesses during the hearings. Some of the behaviors they will exploit to get more info, some behaviors they will want to stop. They often won't object during the hearing, because they don't want the behaviors to stop or change during the trial. Just think how GA's evasion and attempts to "exert privelege" will look to a jury. It will make them really question anything GA says. When the state's attorney has to constantly keep the witness on track, has to make them answer the questions they are asked it will make the jury question if they are attempting to cover up. And in this case, that is a good thing for the prosecution.
Yeah, I'm guessing that a LOT of A behaviors inspired joy in the state's coffee room, if not floor laughes!

All the As need to get used to the idea that they will not survive cross exam. Think: 40-foot food processor

I agree totally. What was the point of him being on the today show anyway? He hardly said anything, and when he did speak, it was nothing of substance. JMO

Thank you Patty for recording it anyway.

O/T To the poster that said they noticed KCs car in someones driveway on that digital map.. was the car backed in or..?

No, it is not blocked in and it is the A's driveway. If I knew how to do a screenshot, I would.

Don't think for a minute that Baez won't use those words against LP during the trial if he can't get his testimony blocked.

Exactly, LP and TP are telling polar opposite stories regarding Casey's demeanor when she was let out of jail. TP's taking it a step further and attacking LP's character too. LP will probably retaliate by slinging some mud TP's way on whatever show will have him just like he did to TM.

I agree, Baez will use this to his advantage.

Again, another example of her parents nailing that coffin shut. Why be evasive if your daughter is innocent?
Amazing that he remembers what he was watching and what Caylee was wearing the last day he saw her, but has no idea why Leonard and Tony were at his house.:furious:

Don't forget his cooking show...LOL:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member