2010.04.07 - Misty Complains Of Treatment In Jail

IMO, I don't think her lawyer is giving her the full truth. I don't get why she is under the impression she isn't going to get jail time; maybe she can go to drug court; she's doing her time so she can get credit for time served.

I'm dying to know if her lawyer sat her down and said "cut the bs and come clean or else I'm doing nothing to help you". I'm positive he's seen the undercover videos and read the reports. I know half the world has.

I'm trying to figure this out. He took her case for a reason. What is it? He isn't getting paid. He's not a PD. He isn't on all media outlets so he isn't gaining any notoriety. What is he getting?
He obviously has a pretty successful practice; I'm sure he has other clients.
Maybe she isn't high on his priority list? IDK.
But, I can tell you that I smell another bar complaint filing.

And really, what does she think Gov. Christ is going to do? An investigation as to how inmates are treated? Does she think he's personally going to write her back with his sympathies and force the jail to serve her better food? She wasn't complaining about what she was eating when she bought all those honey buns.
I *think* he's pretty busy running a state and all. Just a few million people reside in Florida. He can totally push the needs of those citizens aside and address the babysitter-turned-stepmom-turned-drug-dealer sitting in solitary confinement.

AND let's not forget about HaLeigh. Did she write a letter to Gov. Christ asking for his help in spreading the word about her disappearance? Maybe Misty could've said "Hey Gov. Christ, I was hoping you'd be able to throw some more funding to Putnam County PD with all the help they given in searching for this beautiful child". Just sayin'.

Personally, I think it's amusing when prisoners complain about jail conditions. It gives a perfect opening to remind them that they have no one but themselves to blame and that they can choose whether they return or not.

It was my favorite thing to do when my ex went to jail- every time he mentioned having to sleep on the floor I would remind him how comfortable the bed was at home. He quit after about a week.

How segregated could she be? What about her comments: "Ask anyone in here, I talk about Haleigh all the time", "Everyone in here is so nice to me", "I've been getting good tips" -- And what about the girl who braided her hair? Doesn't sound too segregated to me.

The one that got me was when she was complaining to her mom about having to walk up and down the stairs to get her "groceries".

You mean they don't have delivery?!? What torture!

It's an oxymoron, to be sure, that "Misty of the Trailer Parks" believes that she should be treated like "A Little Princess". This girl is beyond belief in her sense of entitlement! jmo

Always loved that "Bette Davis Eyes" song. WElCOME to WS!

Misty, after you write that letter of complaint to the Governor of Florida, write one to Haleigh. I'm sure you know where to send it.
jmo

I've thought it kind of odd that Misty doesn't seem afraid to go into general population of the jail, but Tommy definitely is and complains about the men yelling at him to tell what happened to Haleigh. He's even threatened to harm the other inmates.

Misty says WE wrote to everybody. I take that to mean other inmates wrote to complain, not just her. I guess they are so bored they don't have anything better to do!
It gave me a chuckle-jail is not supposed to be enjoyable!!

When found guilty she'll no doubt go to prison,
she thinks this is bad?:biglaugh: She must understand
this is not a Hilton or Mariott Hotel.Boy is she in for a surprise.
:behindbar:shocked2::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rage:

Actually, I've been told by a few people who've experienced both, that they would much rather be in prison. They say that county is about 100 times worse. Maybe, because for the most part, county jails house short timers, they don't have to provide as much. Here in Texas, I can understand that. My local county only allows visitation behind glass, where as the closest prison, allows visitors to sit in the same room, hug, etc... also, prisons assign jobs & let the inmates go outside, where as county is just a bunch of sitting around time. So, Ronald, Misty, & Tommy may be looking forward to a transfer.

Actually, I've been told by a few people who've experienced both, that they would much rather be in prison. They say that county is about 100 times worse. Maybe, because for the most part, county jails house short timers, they don't have to provide as much. Here in Texas, I can understand that. My local county only allows visitation behind glass, where as the closest prison, allows visitors to sit in the same room, hug, etc... also, prisons assign jobs & let the inmates go outside, where as county is just a bunch of sitting around time. So, Ronald, Misty, & Tommy may be looking forward to a transfer.

Then may all THREE of them sit in county jail and ROT for all I care! "I saw a three"......:dance:

I've thought it kind of odd that Misty doesn't seem afraid to go into general population of the jail, but Tommy definitely is and complains about the men yelling at him to tell what happened to Haleigh. He's even threatened to harm the other inmates.
Do you think they've heard, through the grapevine, that Tommy has some involvement? or do you think that Misty, living in denial, doesn't read the hostility directed towards her?l

In the large cities, county jails are horrible. Doesn't look so bad in Orlando, Putnam or St Aug to me though. They are in private cells..like they are special. Inmates will give anything for a private cell. In these cases in Florida, I would say County is better. Now Miami..oooh..hate to think about that place. L.A jail is a hezz-hole. All inmates there look forward to prison, gladly, instead of County jail. The noise level, smells, fights are awful. No, Putnam and Orlando like darn good to me.

Casey is having the time of her life. I can't wait for the day they haul her out of there; that is going to be a big circus. I bet she goes kicking and screaming...lol

OMG, Misty that place looks pretty clean to me. Be glad you aren't in the Houston Harris County jail.

As far as General Population? Be careful what you wish for girl.

When found guilty she'll no doubt go to prison,
she thinks this is bad?:biglaugh: She must understand
this is not a Hilton or Mariott Hotel.Boy is she in for a surprise.
:behindbar:shocked2::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rage:

You mean that MISTY isn't a HILTON (like Paris, right?)
:innocent:

I don't know why but I found it funny how the reporter said the Governor's office hasn't received her letter yet but they're looking forward to it.

Always loved that "Bette Davis Eyes" song. WElCOME to WS!

Long before that Kim Carnes' classic, someone in my college dorm (1970) told me that I had "Bette Davis eyes". Thanks for the welcome.

OMG, Misty that place looks pretty clean to me. Be glad you aren't in the Houston Harris County jail.

As far as General Population? Be careful what you wish for girl.

She should be glad she is in that jail and not in Sheriff Joe's Jail Maricopa County, AZ -- She really would have something to complain about -- Actually Tent City in the middle of summer might do her some good.

She should be glad she is in that jail and not in Sheriff Joe's Jail Maricopa County, AZ -- She really would have something to complain about -- Actually Tent City in the middle of summer might do her some good.

Oh, yeah! Isn't that the place that makes them wear PINK shirts too??

She needs to get over herself !!!

At least she has three square meals a day, a place to lay her head out of the elements, a place to take a dump, shower, shave, watch tv, recieve medical care and dental !!! All for FREE !!!

That is more then millions of americans have .... cry me a river Misty !

Amen to that! She's such a whiner. She should also take a clue from Casey and buy tons of food from the commissary if she wants real food. Last I heard Misy was begging for money - wonder if she received it.

MOO

Mel

Oh, yeah! Isn't that the place that makes them wear PINK shirts too??

Don't want to get OT - but I do love that man.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has started a program he calls "Pedal Vision," in which inmates pedal stationary bikes to generate electricity for television sets.

The bikes are customized to turn on connected TV sets once inmates at Phoenix's Tent City Jail pedal enough to generate 12 volts of electricity. An hour of pedaling equals an hour of television.

Arpaio said inmates only will be able to watch television if they choose to pedal.

Can you imagine if Misty had to pedal her way to watch tele? LOL

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500