2010.04.07 - Misty Complains Of Treatment In Jail

Don't want to get OT - but I do love that man.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has started a program he calls "Pedal Vision," in which inmates pedal stationary bikes to generate electricity for television sets.

The bikes are customized to turn on connected TV sets once inmates at Phoenix's Tent City Jail pedal enough to generate 12 volts of electricity. An hour of pedaling equals an hour of television.

Arpaio said inmates only will be able to watch television if they choose to pedal.

Can you imagine if Misty had to pedal her way to watch tele? LOL

Mel

I don't think that would be a problem. Apparently she's been peddling herself for quite some time now, according to some, roomfulls at the time.

Cummings said she is upset she has to stay in confinement away from other inmates. She also complained about the food.<snipped>

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23083375/detail.html

awwww.......poor sweet Misty, how awful for her. :cry: Those meanies.

:truce:
I'm just hoping ya'll will throw the tomatoes so I can catch em. Wow they're expensive. :angel:

Suck It Up Misty. Wanna Play? Gotta pay. Just how it is.

Now be good and tell LE what you know about HaLeigh. It really is that simple.
imo

Bold by me....good catch, I never picked up on that one!

elle, I listened to the tapes again and part of the reason Misty messed up and didn’t know how many minutes were left on the phone when her dad asked her to save 10 minutes for Tommy is because of her poor math skills and limited cognitive abilities. She couldn’t figure out the answer to 250 x 100 and when her dad asked her how many minutes were left on the phone; she told him 27 which were the number of minutes they had talked on the phone, not the amount that were left. When the second tape stops, I couldn’t tell if there were 10 minutes left for Tommy because Misty didn't alert her father at anytime to tell him it was time to stop talking.

Misty says WE wrote to everybody. I take that to mean other inmates wrote to complain, not just her. I guess they are so bored they don't have anything better to do!
It gave me a chuckle-jail is not supposed to be enjoyable!!

My old boss, he was a colorful man from Montana, used to say, "We? What do you mean "we?" What, do you have a turd in yer pocket or sumpin'?"

She should be glad she is in that jail and not in Sheriff Joe's Jail Maricopa County, AZ -- She really would have something to complain about -- Actually Tent City in the middle of summer might do her some good.

Sheriff Joe has recently installed an exercise bike for the female prisoners--if they want to want to watch TV they have to peddle the bike to make the TV play!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::treadmill:

Sorry Mel-I didn't see that you had already posted this.

I've thought it kind of odd that Misty doesn't seem afraid to go into general population of the jail, but Tommy definitely is and complains about the men yelling at him to tell what happened to Haleigh. He's even threatened to harm the other inmates.
I've been pondering your post again. I think those jailbirds are on to something. They hear things that the normal person woildn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back