2010.04.11 ~ Tommy and Gramma Hollars phone call

That one puzzles me - the Chelsea angle. Lindsy is staying with her and Timmy. Granny Flo calls her there (at the behest of Tommy) and says your husband wants you to call his lawyer.

So either Chelsea was not made aware of these calls and conversations at the time they were taking place, or she straight out lied on NG during the granny smackdown.

I am curious to know which and why. If she was not made aware by Lindsy, that begs the question why. Why the secrecy? If she was aware of these calls going on then why lie on NG?

The thing that jumped out at me in the video of Joe, as he sat beside his lawyer, was what he said as he burst into tears.

I've lost so much family (paraphrased)

Something about it made me think he was innocent and thought he was loved, or at least liked, by his family until this. Like he couldn't believe they would set him up like that. I dunno. Of all the things to say ...
When I saw that I thought he was heartbroken and I felt bad for him. Time will tell if my feelings were misplaced. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

ITA with you. I don't think it's right to target the whole family like they've done. They have victimised them, really. No wonder Timmy and Chelsea legged it to Mass.

They must absolutely believe that all of Ron's family are totally innocent. There must be some lawlessness going on on his side of the family that warrants attention also. (Am I allowed to say that?) So why not drag them in? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Why the favouritism?

I dont know what to believe....maybe they havent released any of RCs phone calls because, they contain sensitive information? That would indicate that he WAS involved, perhaps. OR could it be that the Croslin's just dont know how to be quiet, so they open themselves up to all this? This case is mind boggling.

When I saw that I thought he was heartbroken and I felt bad for him. Time will tell if my feelings were misplaced. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

BBM. Me too...I felt the same way.

Perhaps it is the media doing this favoritism thing. All of the phone calls can be requested under the FOIA, LE can redact and release - the media is requesting and the media is playing. I fail to see how that is LE's doing. The media can choose what they put up for hearing and what they don't. Perhaps this would be a good question to ask News Jax 4 - why no others, why just focusing on the Croslins.

Aha! Thank you. It didn't occur to me that was how it was happening.

I was kind of talking about the arrests of almost all the Croslin family in a very short space of time. I think Ron's family should be targeted in a similar way, even for traffic violations or other minor matters. It is one-sided.

I dont know what to believe....maybe they havent released any of RCs phone calls because, they contain sensitive information? That would indicate that he WAS involved, perhaps. OR could it be that the Croslin's just dont know how to be quiet, so they open themselves up to all this? This case is mind boggling.

I think it's partly because it's a different jail. Different way of going about things. Ron is aware he's being recorded and it's been said his calls are boring. Nothing of any interest in them. We've heard enough about his underwear situation, thank you very much. :)

In my opinion Tommy hasn't lied and hindered an investigation for the past year to cover for Cousin Joe. Heck no. Not when the entire Croslin fam was fingering him as the perp from the get go. He covered for Cousin Joe because he had to. Implicating Cousin Joe would have been implicating himself and Misty in their part. He is involved. JMO

does anyone have a timeline from Tommy's LDT through the search and granny flora's last interview of what she's been told? TIA
as far as granny being "adorable" she lost that factor with me when she said if Joe was molesting misty, misty must have liked it 'cause she always wanted to go over there, really who says that?? it's not adorable imo

I agree with you. The first time I watched that video, I felt quite upset. I want the perps to be brought to justice but it breaks my heart if that family have targeted him for a scapegoat and lied about him. Imagine how it must feel.

I too hope my pity wasn't in vain. It looked so spontaneous though.

Perhaps it is the media doing this favoritism thing. All of the phone calls can be requested under the FOIA, LE can redact and release - the media is requesting and the media is playing. I fail to see how that is LE's doing. The media can choose what they put up for hearing and what they don't. Perhaps this would be a good question to ask News Jax 4 - why no others, why just focusing on the Croslins.

raisincharlie you bring up something I have really wondered about.

I think these stations are requesting them under the FOIA or sunshine law but I don't think that is why they are releasing them. In other words I don't think LE has to release these yet.

I think it would be a great question to ask jax4 and find out if they are putting request in for Ron's calls.

I agree with you. The first time I watched that video, I felt quite upset. I want the perps to be brought to justice but it breaks my heart if that family have targeted him for a scapegoat and lied about him. Imagine how it must feel.

I too hope my pity wasn't in vain. It looked so spontaneous though.

My initial reaction was that his pain was genuine, too. I've said before that cold hearted baby killers don't usually break down weeping at the mere mention of the word 'family'. If Joe had anything to do with this- he's a great actor...and I will be very surprised...

I sincerely apologize to Granny for any doubts I had about her honesty concerning this phone call.

I'm gobsmacked.

does anyone have a timeline from Tommy's LDT through the search and granny flora's last interview of what she's been told? TIA
as far as granny being "adorable" she lost that factor with me when she said if Joe was molesting misty, misty must have liked it 'cause she always wanted to go over there, really who says that?? it's not adorable imo

Tommy's poly was the week of the 8th....this from Art harris on the 9th http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/exclusive-did-tommy-croslin-pass-polygraph/#more-4105

This phone call was on the April 11th

Shell harbor search the 12th through the 14th( IIRC) this from Art H http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/14/exclusive-tommy-croslin-gives-up-haleigh-tips/

Hope that helps.

In my opinion Tommy hasn't lied and hindered an investigation for the past year to cover for Cousin Joe. Heck no. Not when the entire Croslin fam was fingering him as the perp from the get go. He covered for Cousin Joe because he had to. Implicating Cousin Joe would have been implicating himself and Misty in their part. He is involved. JMO

So Elle, what's your feeling on Cousin Joe? I can't quite make out if you feel he had something to do with it or not. And, if you feel he's involved, do you think it's in a major or minor way? I think you have a good handle on this case and I value your opinion.

Yes, I agree. IMO, on this call, ToC is still lying about his involvement, and after Linds files for divorce. (Chels was covering for M and, in a sense, ToC. After NG appearance via phone, I substituted Chels for TiC.) ToC is in deep.

Elle, I absolutely agree with this. And because I believe this I don't think JO is directly involved in this mess. I don't see Tommy holding on to that information this long if it was Jo. IMO, Jo is not the one that has had Tommy afraid this long.....It's been someone close to him...not someone out of state. If implicating JO would mean implicating himself I don't see Tommy having some "godly moment" and coming to terms with that and sayin'...."I need to do the right thing". Not if it meant he would go down too.

And also, if you think Tommy was so sure about it being JO, why is he heard on a jailhouse tape implying that Misty is covering for RON? But I thought it was JO who did this?

Did anyone catch what GGMH said at the 1:17 (approx) mark of this phone call about divorce? If anyone finds a downloadable link or way to rewind this, it would be much appreciated.

---------->edit

GGMH speaking to Lindsey: Now listen to me. (unintelligible) was telling me you were gonna divorce him?
Her accent is too heavy for me to understand properly so I can't be sure.

So Elle, what's your feeling on Cousin Joe? I can't quite make out if you feel he had something to do with it or not. And, if you feel he's involved, do you think it's in a major or minor way? I think you have a good handle on this case and I value your opinion.

lol...I thought we all knew how I felt about C Joe. I have felt he was involved from Day 35 or so. But I have to say, I now wonder what his true involvement might be. I need more info from police before I can say I truly feel he is solely responsible. I would have said that 4 months ago when asked but now I just have to process all the information. Tommy wasn't covering for Joe though, that is clear. But might have something happened on Misty's watch and he be covering for her? Or might he and Joe be involved up to their eye balls and he is passing the blame onto Joe? I am still thinking....mostly waiting for the testing to come back on the evidence from the search. I think that will tell a lot.

So granny acted like Joe was the bee's knees when she was sitting in her interview with Joe, meanwhile she'd just had this conversation with Tommy? My head hurts and I think I need a grown-up.

Where would I find that interview?:waitasec:

Elle, I absolutely agree with this. And because I believe this I don't think JO is directly involved in this mess. I don't see Tommy holding on to that information this long if it was Jo. IMO, Jo is not the one that has had Tommy afraid this long.....It's been someone close to him...not someone out of state. If implicating JO would mean implicating himself I don't see Tommy having some "godly moment" and coming to terms with that and sayin'...."I need to do the right thing". Not if it meant he would go down too.

And also, if you think Tommy was so sure about it being JO, why is he heard on a jailhouse tape implying that Misty is covering for RON? But I thought it was JO who did this?

You got me. Maybe he is just covering for Misty. But, IMO Tommy wouldn't have covered for Ron. No Way. If RC was involved he would have shouted it from the roof tops.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back