2010.04.11 ~ Tommy and Gramma Hollars phone call

Who's telephone are they talking about LE finding when they pulled him over, they started laughing while talking about it.

Wasn't Hank Sr's car (from LP) stolen and someone wrecked it or something like that ?

That can't be Lisa, Misty and Tommy's Mom, in the background because Flo said something about not knowing if he should tell her........right? :waitasec:

Thats exactly what I thought. It cant be Lisa because Flo doesnt think ToC should tell her anything. That is probably another relative in the background who has talked to LC.

Did anyone catch what GGMH said at the 1:17 (approx) mark of this phone call about divorce? If anyone finds a downloadable link or way to rewind this, it would be much appreciated.

---------->edit

GGMH speaking to Lindsey: Now listen to me. (unintelligible) was telling me you were gonna divorce him?
Her accent is too heavy for me to understand properly so I can't be sure.

Best I can do right now:

"They" brought Linds $200. but she didn't keep it, nor want it.
ToC knows that Linds will divorce him in this section of conversation because Linds is telling him one thing, but Linds not taking the money gives it away to ToC.

GMF: (to Linds) Hey, listen to me. Now ___ (May-May?? Nickname for Misty??) told me that you was ___(fixin'??) divorce him.
Linds: He's goin buggy.
ToC: Tell her I said I love her. (Epiph: Surprise!)
GMF: (to Linds) He loves you.
(Granny relaying the I love you's.)
GMF: (to ToC) She says she loves you, too. She's not divorcing you.
ToC: Then tell her what they said bout them supposed to be brought her money, and they, she said she didn't want it.

Thats exactly what I thought. It cant be Lisa because Flo doesnt think ToC should tell her anything. That is probably another relative in the background who has talked to LC.

Not Lisa, another daughter lives with Granny Flo.

That can't be Lisa, Misty and Tommy's Mom, in the background because Flo said something about not knowing if he should tell her........right? :waitasec:

Yes, GMFlo says she doesn't want anyone to know where the children are, including ToC's mother.

Thud........I missed that. So you think it was either Hank's phone or the person's that stole the car?

Dunno Teh - was hoping someone could pop up and verify. I heard something to this effect somewhere but admit I have been distracted by other things to follow as close as I should.

If I was reading a book, I'd think I skipped a couples of pages - If we were talking in person, I'd very slowly nod my head in agreement but not sure if I do. I have a hard time hearing these tapes so if anyone see a transcript, please post it. Maybe I just need to shut up and keep reading...

ITA with you. I don't think it's right to target the whole family like they've done. They have victimised them, really. No wonder Timmy and Chelsea legged it to Mass.

They must absolutely believe that all of Ron's family are totally innocent. There must be some lawlessness going on on his side of the family that warrants attention also. (Am I allowed to say that?) So why not drag them in? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Why the favouritism?

Whoa! I don't in any way think these guys were "victimized" by LE. The spotlight has been on them yes... but all of the things they have been charged with they have done. Their life of crime in Satsuma FL is over now. They hung around too long in one area I guess. I do wonder how much of their involvement with Haliegh was framed... IDK

The redacted part seems to be about the yellow rope and cinder block and any mention of Shell Harbor. Is that a possibility? I don't recall hearing this part in the call, but I've only listened once.

If that part of the confession implicates Misty, perhaps LE considers that part of the ongoing investigation? I don't know, but that seems to be the part missing from what Ms. Hollars told the world on Nancy Grace.

The redacted part seems to be about the yellow rope and cinder block and any mention of Shell Harbor. Is that a possibility? I don't recall hearing this part in the call, but I've only listened once.

If that part of the confession implicates Misty, perhaps LE considers that part of the ongoing investigation? I don't know, but that seems to be the part missing from what Ms. Hollars told the world on Nancy Grace.

Could have been Misty who told her that? Tommy and Misty should both know about it if it were true.

I was just sitting here thinking about what Tommy was saying to GMH.

"I didn't want anyone to hurt my kids"
"He needs to pay for this"
"he can't get to none of us"
"He can't hurt nobody"

Is Jo locked up right now? Because if he's not...he can get to any one of them if he wanted to. (Ron's locked up now)
Where is Jo staying now? Still in TN? (Ron just lived a few houses away from Tommy)
Does Jo have a vehicle? He needed a ride to Florida. So if he doesn't have access to a car....why would Tommy be worried about the safety of his kids?
(unless the person that Tommy is afraid of lives very close and has access to a vehicle).

I'm particulary interested in the last TWO comments-
"He can't get to none of us"
"He can't hurt nobody"

IMO, Tommy is not referring to JO when he makes those comments. Tommy is talking about someone that is in a situation that will not allow them to carry out any threats. JMO though

"He can't hurt nobody"

IMO, Tommy is not referring to JO when he makes those comments. Tommy is talking about someone that is in a situation that will not allow them to carry out any threats. JMO though

He also said..."theyll take care of it". As in, "they" (LE?) wont let him get near the kids. And remember, the kids are evidently in hiding somewhere. So, JO (or whoever) would not be able to get to them, and if he did, then "they" would take care of it. jmo.

@ about 3:40:

GMF: Is it the story that's M's sayin?
ToC: Yeah, but it. Yeah, that's it.
GMF: Joe?
ToC: Yep.
GMF: OK...
@ about 4:00:

GMF: ...I was told that Ron come home and H had took one found one of his pills and took it and was dead. and R called you to get you to come up there and help M clean the house up and uh while he disposed of H.
ToC: That's BS.

I just can't get myself to buy the whole JOE DID IT story.. I have thought from the very beginning that Misty, Ron, and both Rons mom and his grandma are into this thing up to their eyeballs.
Ron seems like a big Mama's Boy pretending to be a bad azz.. and his mama is covering his azz... and has probably been doing it for years..

:dance: nachomama! Great to see you here!!! And I totally agree with everything you said.

((And I :blowkiss: your avatar & sig!!!))

Im not completely sold on anyone except MC and Toc involvement yet...but, the fact that Toc's call to FH happened the way FH says it did, gives back her credibility to me...so in keeping with that, what is it about JO that FH believes he is capable? KWIM? There must be something with JO that would make his own grandma feel that he was involved. At one point Toc says "hes crazy" and "...try to kill all of us". Whoever this is, is someone who is known to these people to be a monster.

"He can't hurt nobody"

Is Jo locked up right now? Because if he's not...he can get to any one of them if he wanted to. (Ron's locked up now)
Where is Jo staying now? Still in TN? (Ron just lived a few houses away from Tommy)
Does Jo have a vehicle? He needed a ride to Florida. So if he doesn't have access to a car....why would Tommy be worried about the safety of his kids?
(unless the person that Tommy is afraid of lives very close and has access to a vehicle).

"He can't hurt nobody"

EXACTAMUNDO!!! Cousin JO is the carrot. JMHO ... Lindsey moved with her kids out of Satsuma away from the Cummings family.

I remember a comment TN made awhile back on NG, something to the effect when the Croslins messed up they would try to do better ... I cant find that interview right now, does anyone remember that? The Croslins have been intimidated by the Cumming family.

Has Tommy been to court yet today? Any update on his appearance? Mahalo

I want to add, its an insult to LE to think RC is working undercover. NOT!! Undercover Cop Drake put his life at risk going undercover. You never know with these druggies if they are packing, and RC sitting in the backseat the majority of the time was very risky for the undercover cop. A SNITCH, yeah thats what RC is, we are seeing it now with RC trying to cop a plea!!! Yep, RC is a SNITCH!!!

"He can't hurt nobody"

"He can't hurt nobody"

JMOO but I don't believe he is talking about RC at all - cause while he is saying this he is also telling Grandma not to tell anyone - not to tell him - let them get "him" - and her reply is that "nobody in Nashville will know anything - she won't tell nobody in Nashville"....

So I think he is talking about JO - even if he doesn't have a car he can get there - he did it before (when Haleigh went missing) and he could do it again...you also don't know if he has any "connections" or who they could be...that could also be who/what TC is afraid of for his kids sake.

Again, JMOO
:smile:

At the very end of the conversation w/GMF, ToC says @ about 8:54:

ToC: ...and don't let him know you guys ___(for real?) cause he's about to run.

ETA: R's not about to run anywhere.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel Tommy made this call on purpose. Kind of like he was coached on what to say. He goes along with what Grandma Hollars says, he never really comes out and says it's Joe though. The only indication I got that he was referring to Joe is when he said that "little M'F'" needs to pay. Other than that, I just don't get the feeling that he told LE the same version that Misty did. But that is JMO.
I hope that his hearing today is not continued, we should have an idea if he gave LE any helpful information regarding the Haleigh case depending on his sentence. I think the judge was also going to hear the BE case today as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back