2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on JVM the headline said something to the effect that LE are searching the water and woods...I hadn't heard anything about them searching the woods until I saw that.

I had heard about the woods earlier, but had forgotten.

I don't think we've seen any video or pics of a search in the woods yet.

I am wondering if the suspect in custody thing might be another media misreport. I don't trust the way they dice and splice all their information. JMO

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

snip~The search is being conducted off County Road 309 and includes woods and water, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. He said authorities are not saying who provided the information or the nature of the evidence they are looking for.

Dozens of searchers, divers and several boats are being used. The location is around Shell Harbour about five miles south of where Haleigh vanished from her Satsuma home on Green Lane.

Greenwood said the area hadn't been searched before.~ end

Woods and water mentioned above....by Greenwood nonetheless who says the area wasn't searched before.:waitasec:

This is why we should be careful with all this early reporting...it is starting to get hazy. JMO

Where were Lisa and Hank living when Haleigh went missing ? Do we know, I always though they were living with Tommy and his family is that correct.

here is a map from 202 Green LN to where LE is searching:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...bor+Road+in+Satsuma,+Florida&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

Hank was in the hospital in Gainsville and Lisa was reportedly visiting him there. Where did they live? I think they were in between residences, they began living with Tommy and Lyndsy. It is reported that Misty's parents used to live in the area, though, so I am confused.

:innocent:
For some reason I can almost envision Cindy and George A. showing up to offer the "boat" to assist in the search...

A reporter asked Marie G if the news she got today was closure.....she said no, not closure. It is at the end of the link posted above by Dear Prudence.

The biggest question for me is if Misty killed Haleigh then where is the crime scene?

DH looked at the picture and doesn't think it's a box, but a "strainer" with
two handles.
That would make sense if the divers are bringing up sediment containing
small bones

OR, God forbid, a crab trap that many of you posters have talked about. I know nothing about crab traps, however, your description of them, leads me to believe it could be that.

Poor little baby girl. Poor little Jr.

But, didn't Misty have access to the van? Or am I remembering wrong.

don't know if it's my computer but if a repeat I will delete. :) What if Misty, reported to have driven away from bus stop, in the van, went to meet Ron who could have been working at his Aunt's down that way and not far from Syke's house either Thinking out loud...

RC has cried in front of the camera several times. Everyone crying but him in this video....hmmm.....

Much as I had to admit it....I noticed that too. He looked pissed....JMO don't mean to ruffle feathers. I just couldn't get a feel for any emotion from that clip.

RC has cried in front of the camera several times. Everyone crying but him in this video....hmmm.....

Ron looked really different to me in this video, most likely just because of the clean-shaven face and short hair, but I thought I saw pain in his eyes. Pain for Haleigh or pain for himself, IDK.

But, didn't Misty have access to the van? Or am I remembering wrong.

Misty's father was driving Chelsea & Timmy Croslin’s car on Saturday, Feb 7/09 when he was hit by a drunk driver. Hank was admitted to the Hospital in Gainesville and Chelsea & Timmy, who lived in Crescent City, borrowed Tommy and Lindsy's van who lived in Hermit's Cove close to Ronald. It is uncertain if Misty drove the Croslin's van Monday afternoon to pick up HaLeigh from the bus stop but on Monday evening Chelsea had the blue van. Therefore, Misty did not have access to a vehicle that we know of but she reportedly called Timmy's place Monday evening where the van was, and cousin Joe who was staying there at the time, took the van for a few hours and when he returned it, it was damaged.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.04.13 - Search updates ONLY ***NO DISCUSSION***

The video linked on the post above shows Ron, Crystal and their moms leaving the PCSO meeting today. Seeing their faces just broke my heart. I don't know what they were told but they didn't look good to me. MOO

The man who was interviewed in the video said that LE was going from house to house asking the resident's personal information and the personal information on who lived with them. This sounds to me that the POI must live in that area and dumped Haleigh's body in that area and Ron and Misty are not responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. It may also be that the tip came from someone anonymously and they are looking for the person who called in the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lopali73