2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust her body language in the recent pics on the pier. Something is still not right.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/s...-reported-at-putnam-county-search-567742.html

On Wednesday, residents living in the small riverside community known as Magnolia Bluff, were logged in and out by a deputy when entering and exiting their neighborhood during the search.

Resident Mark Doughty, 58, said investigators have gone door to door asking residents if they remember seeing a dark-colored minivan -- a Town and Country type of vehicle -- more than a year ago.

Deputies showed them pictures of the vehicle, he and a friend said, and asked if they recalled suspicious activity at the time.

I'd like to know if it's characteristic of the PCSO to be so tightlipped. Sure, this is a high profile case which might give them reason to be guarded about the details. On the other hand, the secrecy fosters speculation and rumors. So, is it really better from a legal standpoint?

Brought this over from the (now closed) NG thread from last night-
this transcript was what was on her show- haven't seen any links to it yet.
--------------------------
Letter Misty wrote to her relatives

I feel so bad about this s*** you know cause I didn't say it.
I was scare no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed at the story he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me.
He told me at the house he would kill me to so I didn't know what to do. He has a (illegible) raped me you know.
I knew Tommy was coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad.
Tom had walked out and that is when Joe took it.
You know I don't know where Tommy went.
I don't think he did s*** but I know he now.
Joe did they was so *advertiser censored**** up and I mean I don't know how Joe even drove home.
That is why the van has scratch on (illegible) he was so *advertiser censored**** up bad.
That is all for now.
I just wish I knew what he did.
Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this.

I am waaaay behind this morning but these statements by Flora bother me ...

Hollars said the ordeal has been beyond difficult for their family. She said, however, she thinks Overstreet knows more than he's telling investigators. He came back to Tennessee a few days after Haleigh disappeared.

"He's been a changed person since he got back from Florida," she said. "He's not been the same person anymore. There's been a complete turnaround. And there's a scare in his eyes. And it's been there ever since he came back."

Hollars also said whenever she wears a shirt with Haleigh's face on it, Overstreet often leaves the house and refuses to talk about Haleigh.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23156161/detail.html

Ok so here are my questions ...

So why is Joe a changed man?
Why is he scared?
Why does he leave a room when she wears a shirt with Haleigh's face on it?

I mean if you really think about it he barely knew Haleigh, at best he may have known her for days or weeks. He was 20 years old, a bit of a troublemaker or one who got into trouble over time so what made him change? Even his own Mom said he stays home most of the time. Does that sound like a typical 20/21 year old boy?

Many many questions in my mind about JO. I know Misty is the biggest liar in the free world but I think the whole bunch is somehow involved. It's just uh who's gonna squeal first to get the best deal. I also think that's why the whole lot of them have kept quiet ... they are all guilty of something.

I was scare no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed at the story he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me.
He told me at the house he would kill me to so I didn't know what to do. He has a (illegible) raped me you know.
I knew Tommy was coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad.
Joe did they was so *advertiser censored**** up and I mean I don't know how Joe even drove home.
That is why the van has scratch on (illegible) he was so *advertiser censored**** up bad.
That is all for now.

this letter seems a tad to convenient in whatever she is trying to coverup....can't believe that she would write it---they know things are being viewed....kwim?????

that being said ng will blow up if she hears of a possible plea deal for mc....after last night going on & on about the jail cell.....

That is all for now.

Thanks...hadn't seen this....Joe took "it"???? :furious:

With them bringing Misty to the dock I believe that LE truly believes Haleigh was put in that river. My family member who is FBI agrees with me on this one.

That is all for now.

If Tommy took the gun, Joe got messed up and drove home, how is it Misty found the gun per RON'S directions to the "culbert" at Tommy's house?

Thanks...hadn't seen this....Joe took "it"???? :furious:

well, she probably didn't want to write 'her' because it's 'supposed' to be a cryptic message.

or she's talking about the gun.

I have been hearing a reporter on camera confirm that Flora Hollers is the source. She was told her Grandson took Haleigh and killed her. She said that rc and Jo got into a fight over a gun and since he didn't give it up he was taking Haleigh. She confirmed the source.

Now, if true, and Flora is not crazy, why in the bejeezels would rc deny the fight over a gun?

I have thoughts about the gun, maybe it was illegal, it may have belonged to his grandfather which would be sentimental or even stolen.

My main fault with even trying to think about this "gunfight" is that there is no understanding the denial of it.
The word dopeboy pops in my head, and its so so sad that the truth is a mystery to dope and a child pays the price. The pills are pretty powerful stuff in the world. Sick.
I would like to hear what Robert Fields says about the "plea deal Misty to testify" and note that it is a crime scene and that has to have meaning.
In the Mondex thread (for those follwing-where LE drained the pond) I read that LE said they did find items of interest but we never heard what those items were unless it was only the plants...
Crime scene sounds like something. I think LE has to follow up on this "Misty carried a trashbag" lead. I hope Tommy would tell the truth but he was messed up on pills per his admission, always telling his dad that. Nothing from Timmy? Misty called him as soon as she turned her phone on!!! And, well we all heard her tell Chelsea to think about it. We have heard them all say they have to come up with something.
"Just think about it. I can't say much ya know. But I'll tell ya its gonna hurt 2 people".

Whisperer which reporter station was Ms Hollers saying this? Thank you. You are working hard today friend.

Natisha Lance, NG's producer was sitting on another dock and watched the whole event....just because we have not seen the WHOLE video does not mean MC did not point..

I am not buying it. The video NG played was shot from a helicopter. If Natisha had been on a neighbors dock she would have been filming and from google sat maps the only neighbors dock she could have been on would have given her a view of the back of Misty.

The only reason I can figure RC wouldn't own up to a gun and a fight over it or with it is maybe the gun has been used in some crime that RC wouldn't want traced back to him?

Just braind stormin. I still believe RC is a bad dude and not a concerned father but do not feel he was part of whatever happened to his daughter, although I think he is neck deep in whatever came after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500