2010.04.15 - JVM Issues - Levi Page is a guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
misty is one of the best buck passers I have ever had the (not) privilege of observing

I think grandma Flo was suckered in by what Tommy and Joe spoon fed her.

This just goes to show my attention to this case. My 2 17 yr old boys and my 11 yr old girl can identify everyone on the screen but the kid in the bottom left hand corner.

Here you go Mew:

Originally Posted by Dallasdon
Letter Misty wrote to her relatives (on NG tonight)

I feel so bad about this s*** you know cause I didn’t say it.
I was scare no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed at the story he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me.
He told me at the house he would kill me to so I didn’t know what to do. He has a (illegible) raped me you know.
I knew Tommy was coming to get the gun but I didn’t know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad.
Tom had walked out and that is when Joe took it.
You know I don’t know where Tommy went.
I don’t think he did s*** but I know he now.
Joe did they was so *advertiser censored**** up and I mean I don’t know how Joe even drove home.
That is why the van has scratch on (illegible) he was so *advertiser censored**** up bad.
That is all for now.
I just wish I knew what he did.
Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this.

Is this an accurate transcript? I just want to know if this is seriously how this girl writes? Did she finish school? Anyone know?

Bones, they're looking for Haleigh's bones in that river.

I believe they must have found at least one human bone in order for Hardy to state that this is now a homicide investigation.

And yes I know they said Grandma was the tipster, but Sheriff Hardy in his presser today said "NO" specifically to a question if the tipster was from Tennessee.

I think there is more than one tipster because Gma Flo only seems to have limited info and someone pointed to this search site and what happened.....

Gma Flo may have called in but I think LE are using Joe as a ruse to reel in Misty.

This just goes to show my attention to this case. My 2 17 yr old boys and my 11 yr old girl can identify everyone on the screen but the kid in the bottom left hand corner.

That's Levi and he's not a kid.

Is this an accurate transcript? I just want to know if this is seriously how this girl writes? Did she finish school? Anyone know?

No she dropped out in the sixth grade.

so the rope... whose house was it found at? tia for any insight

T.J. Ward - he says Misty told him it was deer blood in the van. He says Misty know what happened to Haleigh, and he feels there's several involved.

Go Levi! I get so much more info. from Jane's show than NG's.

Wish a repeat of Issues with JVM would be aired in place of one of the multiple showings of NG or Joy Behar.

talking about Joe liking to throw small animals to alligators if it's even true but it makes me shudder

nursie - there's been talk about this yellow rope for the last day or so. I've heard that its possible that yellow rope was found (or was seen) at ToC's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase