2010.04.15 - JVM Issues - Levi Page is a guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there an entire thread or a significant portion of one about 2 months ago dedicated to sleuthing the rope on the door of one of the clan members?

I am not sure... that is why I was asking... I will go dig

Jennifer Kesse's folks are on now. Another case I want solved!!!!!! :banghead:

Okay,

let's discuss what we heard about Haleigh.

I want to know WHICH STORY IS TRUE - if any!

And what about that rope?

My head is spinning.

The comments about Levi are so kewt! Levi, you are a big hit! You might even increase JVM's ratings! :wink:

(BTW, he looks young to me too! If that tells y'all how old I am! haha)

OT
I have had my normal issues with Comcast today. And I have been looking for a Thank You Alien GIf. BEcause you and Grandmaj have been runnin. THANKS. :dance::dance::dance:

The comments about Levi are so kewt! Levi, you are a big hit! You might even increase JVM's ratings! :wink:

(BTW, he looks young to me too! If that tells y'all how old I am! haha)

Yes Levi looks young (well not to me) but I wasn't sure if the poster really thought he was a kid. Being in your twenties or older I just don't think being called a kid would be okay. I know it's not for me :snooty:

Grandma Flo also said that Tommy and Misty called within 15 mins of each other?

Thats a little odd don't ya think?

We were both happy to see Levi on tonight, and cheered what he said.

If the rope was yellow, it was likely made of nylon I would think, so it wouldn't decay. BUT would be flimsy evidence. Once JO is arrested, you will hear a different story altogether, and I think you'll hear ToC was guilty, and maybe MC too.

is anyone else perplexed like I am?

Nurse - I sure am for several reasons:

1) Reporters are hyping each tidbit as if it is truth for ratings.

2) What Grandmother would go on national TV and tell such as this woman has? It's no wonder the grandchildren don't have a lick of sense - For crying out loud!

3) When you have followed this case closely (as we have) you know that there are a few nuggets of information and it all came from Sheriff Hardy, IMO. Those truths that he shared are all but lost in the middle of the sensationalism.

I'm pleased for the exposure for Haleigh's justice - but, having to sift and sort through the bs to get to the truth is perplexing and frustrating.

And, that's all just my humble opinion.

Yes Levi looks young (well not to me) but I wasn't sure if the poster really thought he was a kid. Being in your twenties or older I just don't think being called a kid would be okay. I know it's not for me :snooty:

I did. I swear to me my 17 boy old boy looks older. Nothing against Levi ( and OMG this is a non issue)My point became muddled in the Levi protesting

Which story is true, huh?
My money is on none of them. I think Grandma is looking for some reward money.

I do, however, believe the story where someone up thread said Levi was hot. I am going to have to agree wholeheartedly....just sayin'.

I agree about the rope convo Kimster. I will go bump the rope thread up (wish me luck and come find me if I don't come up for air in an hour)

Jennifer Kesse's folks are on now. Another case I want solved!!!!!! :banghead:

Okay,

let's discuss what we heard about Haleigh.

I want to know WHICH STORY IS TRUE - if any!

And what about that rope?

My head is spinning.

All the stories are heartbreaking. we have spent 14 months on this... I don't know what to believe or who to believe.. LE must have something that makes them think she is dead(hate typing that) LE has to have a he77 of alot more then we know.

Now one of my biggest things is was Jr there and seen what happened to his sister or was Jr with someone else. I hope and Pray Jr seen nothing

If any of this is true, its time to put RC in a room alone with MC and let them go at it. I really think the truth would come out.:dance:

If any of this is true, its time to put RC in a room alone with MC and let them go at it. I really think the truth would come out.:dance:

I suspect we'd hear much more than Bi**h you let my kid get stoled" or whatever it was that he said. I think it was along those same lines.

Now I have to watch NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member