2010.04.18 - Levi Page Show Tonight

Art said Misty called someone before she called Ron or 911, not sure which. It is a story that he is working on for his website.

IIRC, she called Chelsea & Timmy, didn't she? But Chelsea/Timmy rolled over and went back to sleep or something. Anyway, first call to her bubba, Timmy. Maybe she needed him.

Heck I can't even remember why I think that.

I think AH already wrote something about that.

Art said Misty called someone before she called Ron or 911, not sure which. It is a story that he is working on for his website.

Forgot about the show..gahh..hopefully Levi will have it up pretty quick! PLEASE Levi!

Didn't we talk about Misty calling someone else first, way back when? Was it Tommy ..or her mom? idk..

IIRC, she called Chelsea, didn't she? But Chelsea/Timmy rolled over and went back to sleep or something.

Heck I can't even remember why I think that.

I think AH already wrote something about that.
I think this was something new by the way he asked LP if he knew about it. His tone was one of one-upmanship, and said he was working on this story.

Forgot about the show..gahh..hopefully Levi will have it up pretty quick! PLEASE Levi!

Didn't we talk about Misty calling someone else first, way back when? Was it Tommy ..or her mom? idk..
It was a great show. i even called in. Who knew that when I was put in the que I was the only one - I was so not ready.

Great show Levi! Now we're getting somewhere.

Thanks everyone for keeping track with the first half for me. Had an accident right at start time. Trying to close a step ladder, caught my little finger in it and smashed my finger. While trying to extract my little finger, ladder hit me in the mouth and chipped my front tooth. Got to see a dentist tomorrow. To show how crazy I am with this case, as soon as I stopped dancing around holding my finger, and checking my tooth out, I immediately got to my computer to log into Levi's show. I definitely need intervention.

lone, when you purposely don't let family or friends know how much time you spend here, you KNOW you have a problem. I KNOW I have a problem, lol!

My 24 y/o son was over one night and asked me what my nic is @ WS, (to my knowledge he's never checked WS out :eek:) and I looked at him like he was crazy and said I'm not telling you that and have you following me! Told him if he wanted to know bad enough to get on here and figure it out! He just laughed..

I think they have figured about 1/2 of this scenario out. Misty accused both Tommy and Joe of "messing with her" and worse. Now, she has accused them of killing Haleigh. Would either one of them continue to lie for her after this turn of events? No dang way! When AH says she is trying to protect Tommy, I'd like for him to show one instance of this "protection!" I've watched Misty drive the bus over both these guys and back up and do it again! If Misty had help from any family member, it was Timmy! She and Ron love Timmy. Timmy is Ron's "favorite" and anybody Misty takes up for is the one that they should look at. My opinion!

lone, when you purposely don't let family or friends know how much time you spend here, you KNOW you have a problem. I KNOW I have a problem, lol!

My 24 y/o son was over one night and asked me what my nic is @ WS, (to my knowledge he's never checked WS out :eek:) and I looked at him like he was crazy and said I'm not telling you that and have you following me! Told him if he wanted to know bad enough to get on here and figure it out! He just laughed..
My daughter just asks me if I'm crackin the case with a snicker. lol

I'm just listening to tonight's Pat Brown show, the profiler, and she didn't realize there were TWO 911 calls on that tape! She had no idea what was going on. I wish one of her callers would have told her.

It was a great show. i even called in. Who knew that when I was put in the que I was the only one - I was so not ready.

I tried calling in on the last show and couldn't get through..1st time I've ever tried calling any show, but I had an IMPORTANT question..that I can't even remember now..:crazy: What did you ask?

They talked about RC NOT being brought to the dock. Could it be that they already know RC's (alleged) involvement, that RC wasn't one of those who went to the dock, they were just taking care of his dirty work? Maybe Misty and Tommy are telling the truth finally? I don't know. Joe is the fall guy, or maybe all of them were involved, including Joe, involved in a coverup?

I tried calling in on the last show and couldn't get through..1st time I've ever tried calling any show, but I had an IMPORTANT question..that I can't even remember now..:crazy: What did you ask?
I wanted to know if what had been posted on Marinade Dave's blog about Ron being bailed out and a Fed said don't do that quite yet was true. He said there is more there than meets the eye.
Ron needs to stay right where he is imo.

Levi, before your next show, I wish you would take some of our written questions.

When I was watching Mistys LVA yesterday, @6:20 on the video she was asked aboutdid she know anything about her <Haleigh> going missing. Misty says"Nothing, at all, about Haleigh going missing."

I was looking at the screen of the computer at the time, and all I could see was the top, and it said TRUTH. Well. I didn't THINK she was telling the truth, but there it was. Mr Ward was kind enough to explain to me that if I could have seen the lower screen it would have shown deception. I guess it was lighting up on the correct interpretation.

So, I'm getting the feeling that none of these people think Joe did it. They still think Misty/Ron did. Is that you guy's take on this too?

Don't know about anyone else, but that IS my take doobie. This is how I look at Joe..LE knew all about Joe from the get-go, he's not someone that was just brought to their attention. So for now at least, I have to give LE more credit than to believe that if anything, anything at all had pointed towards Joe, we would have seen a whole lot more action in his direction way before now. Until I hear it directly from them I believe all this other stuff is deflection and he is expendable in the Cummings and Croslin's mind/world. Nothing more than my opinion and speculation though..

Did LP say Misty called 911 twice? Or, she called someone before the 911 call?

Either Harris or Ward asked LP if he would be interested in knowing who Misty called before her 911 call.

Why, on AH's blog site, is the last entry 4/9? That does not make sense to me, everything has happened since then...does he have a newer site i wonder...
also nothing on LP's site that is news either...
which guy said he will post something later about misty's calls? and which guy talked about ron's 90 calls? does anyone know?
i am sorry, my audio never works, it tends to shut down my laptop when i try to listen to live things...:(

I wanted to know if what had been posted on Marinade Dave's blog about Ron being bailed out and a Fed said don't do that quite yet was true. He said there is more there than meets the eye.
Ron needs to stay right where he is imo.

That was the question that got LP saying MD musta been talking about him trying to get RC out. LOL

Nobody ever answered who the "Fed" might've been. ;) (not that I heard anyway)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back