2010.04.18 Ron's comments about Misty per Shoemaker

Disappointed? Ok,then. This response is insulting to anyone with at least half a brain.

Shoe is going the Baez route. :banghead: Ronald going all 'James Bondage' and keeping his 'enemy' close is no more believable than Casey doing her 'detective' werk at Fusian. Nuh uh. Not going to fly.

I can't find the words to express how how disgusted I feel at Ronalds "disappointment". :sick:

Yep, the emotional response to Ron's comments are stronger than the *disappointment* he feels when he considers Misty *possibly* was involved in the death of his daughter, then let her rot somewhere rather than be buried by her loved ones, and then lied to him for 14 months.

He was so mad at Tommy for coming to his house he assualted him.
He was so enraged at the incident he put a decapitated rodent in the mailbox. He has road rage incidents and waves guns around, but this evokes disappointment?

You could almost convince that Misty really didn't do it and the person who has been threatening her with a knife is Ron.

Yes, he was telling that reporter what he could put into his article..LOL

But are you sure it was Matt Saffer though, I thought that interview was with Dana Treen or am I thinking of another interview.. Heck I don't know anymore, I am so confused JMO

You are right I believe. It was Dana Treen.

So....Shoemaker is saying that Ronald was told by LE to divorce Misty so she would get in trouble and go to jail....which would break her? And, TN is saying that Ronald was only selling drugs with Misty so Misty would get in trouble and go to jail? :waitasec:

What a disappointing shame!! Ronald didn't want to disappoint Haleigh...so he married Misty

Ronald didn't want to disappoint LE, so he divorced Misty

Ronald didn't want to disappoint the undercover officer so he sold drugs with Misty....????....this is the disappointment I'm having trouble with.....

I'm actually disappointed that I read the article. :banghead:

I hope someone else can provide the link, because mine's on a dead computer, but I remember LE's complaints about Ron's marriage to/relationship with Misty hindering the investigation as far back as last spring/summer.

Ron didn't seem to mind disappointing LE then. :sheesh:

Just read this Shoey article....such a gammet of emotions went through me as I read it once, then Again, then One More Time to make sure I was reading it right.

I came here (albeit a little late :)) to gauge my internal reactions (ie: to see if I am :crazy:), and it appears many of you are having similar feelings, both of Shoey's statements and of Ron's reactions.

Whew...I do feel a little better now, because I know all of you aren't crazy, too, lol. Thanks.

May little Haleigh rest peacefully and the perp(s) be brought to justice NOW.

No particular commentary intended by posting these photos. Not sure why just yet, but the TMcV image from many years ago immediately came to mind when I saw video of RC leaving jail. Possibly nothing more than the appearance of "squinting in the sun" or jumpsuit/short hair found in both. Similar body language may just be a result of the handcuffs/shackles I assume were present in both as well, not that I'm an expert on reading body language. (Unable to isolate the RC still shot from the others.)

family.jpg
3b.jpg

Just want to cleanse my eyes and mind for a moment..here's one of my fav pics of HaLeigh:

18656_244830370775_72217577.jpg

WHERE'S HALEIGH?!

You just have to wonder what little Haleigh thinks about her dad being simply "disappointed" about all this. God bless her soul.

Just want to cleanse my eyes and mind for a moment..here's one of my fav pics of HaLeigh:

18656_244830370775_72217577.jpg

WHERE'S HALEIGH?!

Look at that sparkle in her eyes, how could anyone play a part in extinguishing that and not be absolutely consumed by guilt? :(

On second thought, there could never be an answer that I could understand..

or break-up with her for cheatn'?
well, dodie, apparently cheatin' wouldnt even qualify as a disappointing offense, much less something to break up over! that is one of the things that keeps me confused! why didnt he dump her after her wild weekend with wbg? and now he is only disappointed that misty may have kept from him information that could lead to Haleigh being found? it just gets curiouser and curiouser!!!!

well, dodie, apparently cheatin' wouldnt even qualify as a disappointing offense, much less something to break up over! that is one of the things that keeps me confused! why didnt he dump her after her wild weekend with wbg? and now he is only disappointed that misty may have kept from him information that could lead to Haleigh being found? it just gets curiouser and curiouser!!!!

He needed someone to babysit his youngen's while he was werkin and makin an honest livin.

Geesh GMAB of course the attornry will clean up any remarks RC makes. He is only giving us a respectable version of what RC will say and no way do I beleive he is being this calm over the most probable death of his heart. No more comments.

Am guessing that no one believes that possibly this is just lawyer bs to media.As lawyers are known for really schmoozing things up, trying to make their clients appear as innocent&forgiving as the virgin mary. I mean shoemaker is far from the 1st atty that ive seen thats tried to paint their client "overly" good&innocent. I mean we all know that RC is not the most innocent, that his lifestyle has&is nicely putting it, RISKY. And it is quite obvious to me that alot of what his atty is saying are not "quotes" from Ron, these are NOT type things that Ron has/is saying now or ever. But I dont believe that shoemaker is selling this as direct "quotes" from his client, hes just doing the job a lawyer does, goes overboard with the sugary innocence hes attempting to paint of his client, this is what hes paid to do.So, shoemakers not the first and certainly wont be the last lawyer thats guilty of doing this. That said, I find nothing to be bashing Ron for. He is not saying these stupid comments, thats what lawyers do.

At this point in time. I am so disgusted with this I can't even post anything of value without being banned permanently. I believe my thoughts at this point in time fall under definition of terroristic threats.

The lawyer can't release on Nat TV what RC really said about MC but I don't believe disappointment is the word he really used.

Shoemaker would have been better off saying Ron was "fricken pi$$ed". Disappointed....was lacking,IMO. Not that I believe him,anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back