2010.04.22 -New tapes of Ron

I haven't listened to all the tapes because I can't figure out half of what's being said anyway and reading the transcripts seems like one non-sequitur after another. Maybe it would make sense if I knew what they know but now it seems the conversation often jumps from one thing to another and I can't connect them. Cobra would be a better sleuther if he listened better, IMO.

Some things that stood out to me:

RC says Misty wasn't allowed to drive the van.

He talks about his best friend and he seems to have a point but I'm not sure what it is. What is the superior they've been working at? What is this about another Orlando? How can he know their social security number if he's not sure about last name? Is this important re: Haleigh somehow?

RC says Hank was on Joe's *advertiser censored** about the gun and Lisa said Joe had threatened RC.

RC gives a non-answer when Cobra asks him about why he said "why you let my daughter get stole".

The story about Haleigh sitting on his lap and turning the blinkers on on the drive home: so that's where it came from. There was a thread earlier in which we couldn't figure it out. A pretty confrontational attitude he's got talking about it, the same onlygodcanjudgeme attitude but in less printable language.

Why does he say he dropped her off at the bus stop?

Timmy woke up at 1.00 and the van wasn't there? I thought he was supposed to have slept like a log because of the drugs. Why didn't he wake Chelsea up to tell her about the stolen van? Did he report his stolen van to the police? Did he see Joe gone?

What he says about Jr. being there with him till death sounds scary.

They have now posted the transcripts. Much easier than actually having to listen to the tapes.

can you provide link to transcripts, please?
thanks!

Does anyone else hear (during the sirens) RC say "JR will be with me till the day I die, even if hehas to go with me like that" ??

I asked on twitter but not many can listen and/or make out what he said.

Cobra was on Simon Barrett's Talk Radio Blog today and someone called in and asked about this comment on the tape and wanted to know if Ron meant he would harm ButterBean and Cobra said Ron was referring to the fact that he had a tatoo of Butterbean on his leg and he would have him with him forever. Cobra made it quite clear that he wasn't referring to taking ButterBean with him if he did any harm to himself.

Pretty harsh words to be telling a family of thiefs.

cobra: what do you think about joe, bro? joe would hurt your kid, right?

ron: joe, had business with me… because, heres`s the thing…

cobra: damnnn!

ron: joe had his old lady come from wherever she was from in her new cadillac
and when i come down out from my room that day… after i hid it…ok?…after..
i didn`t tell nobody… so he thought that was where it`s at …and I come around
the corner and guess where his girlfriend`s at?

cobra: where?

ron: now… (unintelligible) he was with Hank at the doctor… cuz hank said mf`r
if you got that pistol… you need to give it up.

cobra: who said that?

ron: hank…

cobra: hank, who is hank?

ron: man, hank is uh misty`s dad. he said mf you piece of s*** i know you got that gun

cobra: to you?

ron: nah, to joe. if you got that gun, you`re not leavin… cuz he said i`m leavin for
for tennessee… i`m getting the f outta here. he said well you mf if you got it,
you aint taking it with you, i`ll promise you that. wherever it`s at is where it
will be.

cobra: oh joe confrontated his *advertiser censored*… i mean, uh hank got on his *advertiser censored*

ron: hank was already on his *advertiser censored*… hank had been on his *advertiser censored* all night. 5:30
in the morning, and hank… powwwwww! give it up b**** where is the gun?

cobra: no s**** damnnnnnnn! x-man X-man mf`r

ron: he used to be before he got f`d up. but uh…

cobra: you talkin bout hank… you talkin bout?

ron: big hank in a wheelchair.

cobra: oh! he`s a bad mf`r, yeah… he`s alright, he`s a cool dude man…
i bought him a pack of cigarettes.

ron: here`s the thing came in the house at 6 o clock and told joe…

unknown: ( unintelligible interruption )

ron: thanks man, alright partner. i said, i said aint gonna hit him.

cobra: big guy? little guy? your size? smaller?

ron: smaller than me, i`d break him in half. aint nothin to it, i said dude…
all i want is for you to let me lay his hand on the concrete and crush it with
this motherf**** jack.

cobra: for stealin for stealin the damn gun…

ron: …and i would crush both of his mf`n hands… i will
make sure they will never be able to mf`n… no, they will never
be able to reconstruct em ….that way he will never be able to steal
nothing from anybody else. right or wrong?

cobra: right on.

ron: instead of cutting them off and going to jail for attempted murder,
i will just crush your f`n hands b**** … i`ll get an assault with a deadly
weapon. so what? i`ll be out…. i`ll be out!

Thanks Fes. I had not read all the transcripts. Just couldn't take it, Cobra was annoying the hooey out of me with his interupting.

Whatever this gun is, I hope it was possibly worth the life of his daughter.

*That's the problem I (and a lot of peeps) have with Ron and his lifestyle. His priorities were guns, drugs than his children.

Seems like Ron is willing to go to prison for a bunch of stuff.

Seems like Ron is willing to go to prison for a bunch of stuff.

Don't forget he was willing to take Hope's drug charge (after she had already pled no contest mind you!). Also it was all on tape so it couldn't have happened anyway but it sure snowed his cousin. :rolleyes:

Haleigh was Ron's heart but people break hearts all the time.

Parts BBM.

cobra: what did you mean when you said: b****, who the *advertiser censored** did you let come in here
and steal my kid? that's what i wanted to ask you about. if I had any questions for
you, you must have known she had somebody in there.

ron: i don`t think she had anything to do with it.

cobra: you don't think she let anybody come in? well you said…
you said that on that tape i heard it!

ron: no. i just wanted to know… uh no, i said: b***** HOW THE *advertiser censored** could you
let somebody come in my house?

cobra: yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh

ron: what i wanna know is… (crosstalk)

cobra: when you left for work, you locked that *advertiser censored*** door, you had that
back door locked?

ron: yeah yeah… but you know what? you look on the internet and look up bump locks.

http://www..net/124400

Ron sure is side stepping the question about his statement to Misty (how could you let someone come into my house and steal my kid). When he finally answers he says no, he was just wondering how she could let someone come into his house (deletes the part about his child being stolen...never said it). Then, of course we have his statement that Misty had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance (I bet Cobra was glad to be able to rule her out).

Ron is a wealth of information though on how to look lock bumping up on the internet...hint, hint Cobra...go look it up and then adopt it as your theory on how the perp got into the house...oh, and then spread it around on TV, will you ?

Ron has his math skills down...... Let's hope his jury is a little more fair with him.

ron: if i had 75 percent, dude… i`d burn the other 25 percent, and i`d burn
whoever it is and sit in prison thinking i was 75% sure i got that person
that had my daughter.

Parts BBM.

cobra: what did you mean when you said: b****, who the *advertiser censored** did you let come in here
and steal my kid? that's what i wanted to ask you about. if I had any questions for
you, you must have known she had somebody in there.

ron: i don`t think she had anything to do with it.

cobra: you don't think she let anybody come in? well you said…
you said that on that tape i heard it!

ron: no. i just wanted to know… uh no, i said: b***** HOW THE *advertiser censored** could you
let somebody come in my house?

cobra: yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh

ron: what i wanna know is… (crosstalk)

cobra: when you left for work, you locked that *advertiser censored*** door, you had that
back door locked?

ron: yeah yeah… but you know what? you look on the internet and look up bump locks.

Ron sure is side stepping the question about his statement to Misty (how could you let someone come into my house and steal my kid). When he finally answers he says no, he was just wondering how she could let someone come into his house (deletes the part about his child being stolen...never said it). Then, of course we have his statement that Misty had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance (I bet Cobra was glad to be able to rule her out).

Ron is a wealth of information though on how to look lock bumping up on the internet...hint, hint Cobra...go look it up and then adopt it as your theory on how the perp got into the house...oh, and then spread it around on TV, will you ?

Bold in red: :banghead: Why does Cobra think we wanna hear his voice and comments more than the people he's taping? Did the people know he was taping them? If not isn't it illegal to do so or at least release the tapes? TIA

ron: first time i met him he stole my piece.

cobra: I heard that

ron: you know what? i felt like a criminal… i went straight down to the ditch…
because i figure if it`s on his premises and the law finds them… guess what?

cobra: boom, back to you!

ron: No… if it`s on his premises… then he`s in trouble.

cobra: yeah

ron: so, you put it in the ditch and anybody could have put it there, right? got my
s*** right out of the culvert… took it home… sprayed it…cleaned it… and there
it was.

ron: same piece that FDLE has right now.

cobra: yeah… no… i`m cool man… i`m cool… (unintelligible)

ron: no bro dude, i don`t get high, dude.

The above conversation about the gun makes no sense. Ron was protecting Joe, so that he wouldn't get in trouble, by taking his gun back from the "culvert" ? Why would Ron need to clean this gun if Joe's prints were on it, that's something you do to help yourself out. Ron was helping Joe out (by taking the gun back) while talking about how he would like to mutilate his hands...makes no sense.

The sentence above, that is bolded, makes no sense to me either...what does it mean ? Why is he talking about no one knowing who put the gun in the culvert ? He says Joe put it there.

The last line has nothing to do with the gun, I just thought it was funny considering everything we know now.

Bolded by me:

Sounds like this gun has been used by Ron at some point in his life....he know's if the gun is found then it would get someone in trouble..

ron: first time i met him he stole my piece.

cobra: I heard that

ron: you know what? i felt like a criminal… i went straight down to the ditch…
because i figure if it`s on his premises and the law finds them… guess what
?

ron: so, you put it in the ditch and anybody could have put it there, right? got my
s*** right out of the culvert… took it home… sprayed it…cleaned it… and there
it was.

ron: same piece that FDLE has right now.

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the corridor would be the perfect *advertiser censored***ing place to kill somebody…

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water… let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably.

Ok what/where is "The Corridor"?

I think maybe he is referring to Tommy here, protecting Tommy not Joe. It was found on Tommy's premesis, right. Joe's premesis is in TN.

I think maybe he is referring to Tommy here, protecting Tommy not Joe. It was found on Tommy's premesis, right. Joe's premesis is in TN.

I think he's saying Joe didn't want to get Tommy in trouble for steeling the gun so he put it in the culvert. That way anyone could have done it. RC was trying to think like the person who stole it. So he went to the culvert and there it was (or sent Misty there). Then he brought it home and cleaned it because it had been laying around outside--dampness whatever--wanted to keep it in good shape.

Wait until you guys get to the discussion about the re-enactment !!!

Speed dial with Nancy Grace's cell number. Nancy supposedly tells Ron she will help him get a good lawyer. Keep in mind who is telling this tale. But it might explain a few things, might be a good book in there somewhere for someone.

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the corridor would be the perfect *advertiser censored***ing place to kill somebody…

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water… let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably.

Ok what/where is "The Corridor"?

The Palatka-Lake Butler State Trail (PLB) corridor stretches nearly 47 miles from the vicinity of SR 238 in Lake Butler, Florida to west of US 17 in Palatka, Florida. The project is located along the former Norfolk-Southern Railroad right-of-way and the trail is being constructed on top of the existing abandoned railroad bed through Putnam, Union, Clay and Bradford counties.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back