2010.04.24 Proximity of Shell Harbor Boat Ramp to other properties.

The first one is the CORRECT address per the neighbors there. Yes, we discussed the Kristy part before. She may have lived there at one time too.

Thanks ... Soooo Joe could very well be familiar with the area

This particular Magnolia is 24 driving seconds from 130 Shell Harbor Rd. Now I do not have the addy of the public doc but this is certainly close enough for me to make a determination that it is too darn close for comfort. Just need to know who lives on that Magnolia. We have Chelsea saying she lived 3 miles from green lane in Satsuma. Shell Harbor is considered Satsuma...I didn't know that. Shell Harboe is half-way between satsuma and welaka.

It is likely then that Lisa was living very close to tim. 'They have always lived close if not together. That is what was throwing me off. D#$n, these addys are so important to the case.

BBM..Hank Sr. and Lisa lived there..Did you read where I said someone ( can't remember who) stated the other day that Misty was staying there after her weekend with Nay Nay and WBG..Her parents were in Gainesville..Also, Grandma Hollars stated the other day Ron and Misty had a fight that day over Misty babysitting.. She said she wasn't, he said she was...The fight could have taken place at 301 Magnolia....JMO

Doobie, Chelsea said she lived in Satsuma, three miles from Green Lane when Haleigh vanished.

The next day she said she lived three miles from Green Lane but in Crescent City. She said it is all the same area

grrrrrrrrrrr.

I know Whisp, but it's not possible that its only 3 miles according to the zip codes. If her POSTAL address is CC then its close to 10 miles. If that's not what she's referring to, then Lord only knows where LOL.

I'm going to edit out the posts with a non-player's information . There is a thread in the parking lot where this information belongs. OK? Thanks.

Yes he could but IF you remember Misty stated Jo didn't know how to get to too many places.. She claims he knew how to get to Tommy's house and he knew how to get to her house on Green Lane becuase Ron had invited him over there, but she never mentions anything about 301 Magnolia eventhough Chesley stated he had stayed there with Hank Sr. and Lisa..
LE has stated they found no evidence at Green Lane.. I suspect whatever happened to Haleigh occurred at Hank Sr and Lisa's house or in that immediate area...JMO

I've never seen a small town have two or three streets with the same name, even if one ends in Dr. and the other St. or Ave. or Lane or whatever. Do the people who name streets have NO imagination???
Whisp, if I saw two alligators napping on the ground close to my hotel, I would be exiting the hotel through the back door... first checking to see if any were back there.
Geez! I can't imagine living in that swamp! No offense to anyone there, but I've heard those things will come up in your yard and steal small dogs and cats all the time!
Sorry for the OT.

The thing that got me mixed up is (Doobie I know you have posted this) the document from the hospital where Hank was treated after the auto accident states their address as 130 Magnolia St., Satsuma (which is just north of Tyler) but there is no 130 on that street.The Croslins lived at 130 Magnolia Drive, Satsuma, which is right next to the Shell Harbour boat ramp that was searched. All of the info. on Magnolia can be found in a thread downstairs and there is also some info. on it in Ger's photo thread up here.

You guys are blowing me away here.

First of all I don't trust white pages. I see what can be done. I saw this with tn. anyone can change an addy there, so it is not trustworthy when you are dealing with criminal types.

I have been through this with the rita lane. TN has never been officially listed as living there..EVER. When it finally was allowed to be discussed, rita lane appeared on white pages in her name after that discusssion. I went in there and anyone can change anything...so we have to be careful.

There are many Overstreets in the area, are they all related? I doubt it. How old is this person? Did lisa and hank use her name to get the place? Seems to be alot of that happening around there.

correct, because he stayed with his aunt Lisa and uncle Hank who lived in the same area. Hank stated this in a newspaper article shortly after Flo started talking and Chelsea also said this on this past week's NG show.

Anyone remember and incident on the scanner involving some of the Croslins and the location was the Shell Harbor area... I believe it was back late last summer or in the early fall...JMO

BBM..Hank Sr. and Lisa lived there..Did you read where I said someone ( can't remember who) stated the other day that Misty was staying there after her weekend with Nay Nay and WBG..Her parents were in Gainesville..Also, Grandma Hollars stated the other day Ron and Misty had a fight that day over Misty babysitting.. She said she wasn't, he said she was...The fight could have taken place at 301 Magnolia....JMO

Holy Carpola!!! Okay, folk, my brain is officially fried. I don't know if I have the ability to digest all this new news today....I was having a hard time with just the norm.

I have no doubt that misty was having a fit and I also have no doubt that she wanted to spend some time with JO. She could have really been complaining about that to JO.

IF she was alone at that house, rc would have came and got her. JO may have run after them too, defending her...you know how that family is with each other..A fight may have happened at the time. Look at rc's hands, he punched something but JO looked fine hanging up fliers the following day...uhm..brain fried.

Jan 8, 2010.. Misty Croslin remained in the car while the officer drove the excited little girl home to 116 Tyler St, Satsuma, Florida..

Misty lived at her parents house ...

The thing that got me mixed up is (Doobie I know you have posted this) the document from the hospital where Hank was treated after the auto accident states their address as 130 Magnolia St., Satsuma (which is just north of Tyler) but there is no 130 on that street.The Croslins lived at 130 Magnolia Drive, Satsuma, which is right next to the Shell Harbour boat ramp that was searched. All of the info. on Magnolia can be found in a thread downstairs and there is also some info. on it in Ger's photo thread up here.

1. I noticed one magnolia running parallel with Tyler a few blocks over. (one mile from green)
2. Another one near San mateo (3 miles from green)
3. the next one right near Shell Harbor (4 miles from green)

....and I think there is another one further from the harbor. (12 miles from green)

the first three are listed as being in Satsuma. I'm not sure about the last one

Chelsea said she lived three miles from green..what do we do with that?

Holy Carpola!!! Okay, folk, my brain is officially fried. I don't know if I have the ability to digest all this new news today....I was having a hard time with just the norm.

There has never been any norm in this case, so new information being revealed just has to replace and negate some of our old concepts if they no longer fit..... JMO

Everyone please...... Initials only for the non-named players.

Ask a moderator before posting links to blogs. Mainstream Media only. If you have a blog link you need to get permission from the mod before posting.

Thanks guys.... This is a good thread lets do it right. :biggrin:

Jan 8, 2010.. Misty Croslin remained in the car while the officer drove the excited little girl home to 116 Tyler St, Satsuma, Florida..

I think by this time Lisa and Hank were living with Tommy and Lyndsy at Tyler.

116 Tyler was Lindsey and Tommy's house... Hank Sr. and Lisa went to live with Lindsey and Tommy sometime after Haleigh disappeared...JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back