2010.05.02 More Jail Audio Of Tommy Croslin

if she said something about it needing to be done before the 31st...wouldn't it have to be March? no 31st in Feb. and she did not say next month...unless this was right after arrest and it was Jan 31st??

Very interesting! Thanks for the synopsis, Madginlaw.

2:24 Tommy refers to HaLeigh as "the kid".

This family is NOT close to Cummings at all.

All I hear from Tommy is me, me and more me. Thank goodness Lindsy has filed for divorce.

Lindsy says (something like) the FBI doesn't want nothing to do with you and Tommy says they know I don't have nothing to do with this (meaning Haleigh). Then Lindsy says no, they don't want to help (then switches to) remember that list they have ? Tommy shuts her up real quick, telling her he doesn't want to talk about that, it will be all over NG. I wonder what list she is talking about ?

Lindsy says (something like) the FBI doesn't want nothing to do with you and Tommy says they know I don't have nothing to do with this (meaning Haleigh). Then Lindsy says no, they don't want to help (then switches to) remember that list they have ? Tommy shuts her up real quick, telling her he doesn't want to talk about that, it will be all over NG. I wonder what list she is talking about ?

I backed that up a couple of times, I wonder what list the FBI has, maybe suspects? All I can say is Lindsy is making the right decision to get out. He is very controlling of her, and she has her hands full with the kids and looking for work and he is worried she will spend a dime on something other than him. He doesn't even man up to putting her in this situation. I hope she can get her life together with the kids.

I would assume she is talking about LE new several "POI" list.
Member last yr Ron's attorney said on NG he went from the top of LE list to the 3-4th. Something to that effect. I then read somewhere the list consist of maybe 10 people. Don't have links off hand...so this will be JMO.

If she don't know nuthin she can't tell nuthin.

Wish I knew the date of this particular visit. Wouldn't it be ironic if this is simultaneous to Mistys visit to the dock?

I will go with the month of March. What ever week it snowed or had freezing weather in that area. Lindsey visits on Mondays & Tuesdays from what I have noticed in the audios. Tommy also says that he wants to take the poly that "Wednesday". He then said he has to take it before the 31st because he wants Lindsey to be there if he gets out on bond.
If anyone knows what day St.Johns served Chicken patty and green beans then we can nail down the day. LOL...that is what he had for dinner.

Tommy saying he had no drugs the day Haleigh went missing. He also says it was because of this that he didn't go to work, withdrawal ? This makes me wonder if he went to the MH looking for drugs.

Well, that was a lie to. Because it was said he went by the MH to smoke a joint with Misty around 6PM.

Well, that was a lie to. Because it was said he went by the MH to smoke a joint with Misty around 6PM.
I think when Tommy says he didn't have any drugs he means opiates, painkillers. Not having them, if he was addicted, would cause withdrawal and make it hard for him to go to work.

Tommy saying he had no drugs the day Haleigh went missing. He also says it was because of this that he didn't go to work, withdrawal ? This makes me wonder if he went to the MH looking for drugs.

I'm in the middle of listening to this tape and I actually paused it to come on here to post just this.

I also noted he said he didn't go to work because of this. I absolutely think that he wanted to try to get some opiates that night. He said Misty didn't have any pills either.

This makes me think that the reason for his visit to Misty could have been to try and organise getting some pills. He called over to smoke a joint with her and it would be easier than having a discussion on the phone with Lindsy around before she went to night school.

Lindsy said that Tommy cleaned the house and cooked the dinner. He didn't wait for her to come home and then goof off on drugs. They sat up together for a while and went to bed together also. Lindsy is the mother of three children. I can't see her sleeping through Tommy getting up and leaving after they went to bed. He would have woken her.

I'm in the middle of listening to this tape and I actually paused it to come on here to post just this.

I also noted he said he didn't go to work because of this. I absolutely think that he wanted to try to get some opiates that night. He said Misty didn't have any pills either.

This makes me think that the reason for his visit to Misty could have been to try and organise getting some pills. He called over to smoke a joint with her and it would be easier than having a discussion on the phone with Lindsy around before she went to night school.

Lindsy said that Tommy cleaned the house and cooked the dinner. He didn't wait for her to come home and then goof off on drugs. They sat up together for a while and went to bed together also. Lindsy is the mother of three children. I can't see her sleeping through Tommy getting up and leaving after they went to bed. He would have woken her.
If Tommy cooked and cleaned the house he was feeling better than earlier in the day when he didn't go to work. I think he found what he was looking for, as far as drugs. Lindsy said he would have been asleep if he had taken drugs, no he would have felt better, especially if he was going through any withdrawal earlier in the day.

Maybe he said that he and Misty smoked a joint to cover up the fact that he went there for pills ?

If Tommy cooked and cleaned the house he was feeling better than earlier in the day when he didn't go to work. I think he found what he was looking for, as far as drugs. Lindsy said he would have been asleep if he had taken drugs, no he would have felt better, especially if he was going through any withdrawal earlier in the day.

Maybe he said that he and Misty smoked a joint to cover up the fact that he went there for pills ?

Tommy fell asleep at the bus stop, when he dropped his son, and was arrested because he had pills readily and visibly in sight of LE. Tommy doesn't need to be given any foresight. He doesn't need a history of drug use ..... Tommy is an epic FAIL when he was arrested for having drugs on the front seat of his car. Lindsy, saying whatever she might, said as much as we know, protecting THIS person. Which means, Lindsy knows why she should protect this man.

Yes I agree with you. Also, judging from his weight at the time he was only getting into opiates, so any withdrawals he was experiencing would have been very mild. Similar to a mild flu in intensity.

Tommy fell asleep at the bus stop, when he dropped his son, and was arrested because he had pills readily and visibly in sight of LE. Tommy doesn't need to be given any foresight. He doesn't need a history of drug use ..... Tommy is an epic FAIL when he was arrested for having drugs on the front seat of his car. Lindsy, saying whatever she might, said as much as we know, protecting THIS person. Which means, Lindsy knows why she should protect this man.

Tommy seems to have increased his opiate use after Haleigh went missing. It is easy to track it from his weight loss. Heavy opiate users are always skinny. He was heavy, even when Ron and Misty got engaged. I would think that his opiate use escalated quite quickly and it wasn't something that had been going on for years. I don't think Lindsy would have put up with that.

I think Tommy falling asleep at the bus stop shows just how out-of-control his life had become. A symptom of the secret he was carrying around with him, obviously eating him up inside. I have great pity for him, in fact, for all of them. They are the product of a society that has failed them from birth. NB: This doesn't mean I excuse any of them for what happened to Haleigh, which is a tragedy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back