2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tape 4 - Tommy says he saw Misty and exchanged a "thumbs up" but it was never stated they were in the car together as indicated by Art Harris.

Hi y'all, I just found this thread and have listened to Tape one and read the transcript..............BTW, thanks for helping me decipher what is being said. The images in my head are of nightmare quality concerning what Haleigh may have gone through................back to listening and reading............

I respectfully disagree with what you heard and put here: Tommy does not say he saw Joe with HER......he says "with it." and repeats IT each time.

:furious:

Kids are like chattel to these people. Drugs are the priority. :furious:

I'm listening to tape 1. I don't understand why Hank *SR* keeps talking about this when Jr. says stop then Jr. keeps talking. He keeps saying he had her in the van. Who? Haleigh?
I get the feeling that Tommy is afraid Hank will blurt out certain specific information, like names. I'm pretty sure he's referring to Haleigh in the van.

• I wasn't there when it happened.
  • I don't know what he did with her.
  • I know what I seen when he stopped by the house.
  • I know that he had her.
  • He don't know that I know he had her, but I seen.
  • I had a knife at my neck, but I seen what I seen when I walked up to the van.
If this is true, where was Misty? Why did Joe stop by the house? Which house? Why did he have a knife at Tommy's throat?

Tommy also said he and Misty had to sign sworn statements. He also says, "They're going to get him tonight". But we know "they" (LE) didn't. :waitasec:

So many questions and I've just finished Tape 1. It's going to be a very long night.

Tape 3

Tommy talking to Chelsea….Timmy wasn’t home. Tommy asking Ch to talk to Lyndsy for him. Chelsea said she will. Tommy begging, Lyndsy hung up on Chelsea, Tommy said his lawyer was supposed to call and explain things to Lyndsy and Ch said the lawyer isn’t telling her anything because he can’t. All he is saying is that Lyndsy should be optimistic and everything will work out.

Chelsea said that now that everything is coming out she wants to go down to Satsuma and help search. Tommy said that won’t be needed, he is talking about seeing Lyndsy, hoping she has gas money to come see him.

CH borrowed money to put minutes on the phone, Timmy was going crazy not talking to Tommy. Ch feels bad for Lyndsy and everybody and she can’t wait for this all to be over with. Tommy says me too.

Ch wants to come to Florida now that this is all getting over with, she hopes no-one is going to harass them now. Talk about Layla, how beautiful she is. Tommy says he misses them.

Chelsea: everything will get better Tommy: call Lyndsy three way for me.

Tape 4 - Tommy says he saw Misty and exchanged a "thumbs up" but it was never stated they were in the car together as indicated by Art Harris.

Could this have been signal for I heard the story u were telling and yes I got it and am going along with it.
Why a thumbs up? Seems kinda strange. Guess it's better than a high five ala Casey and Lee. :sick:
I just think there is too much about Joe that we don't know yet. These stories about him we hear on the tapes I don't think are just made up. They come from somewhere. Stabbing his sister with a knife and stuff. Tape 3 I believe.

I am only starting tape 7 (started at 1) and I must admit that TC does sound scared and sincere - so......maybe just maybe just maybe it is the truth or partial truth.....

And as you go through the tapes if you listen he states over and over that he can't say anything over the phone on each tape - yet he keeps talking - so he makes SURE he doesn't say Haleigh's name or Joe's name....he lets everyone else say it....he does say something like "up north" or "Tennessee" and he says Grandma's name and MC's name but he does not say Joe or Haleigh at all from what I am hearing right now - even though you know who he is talking about on them.
But I totally disagree with "I didn't do nothing wrong" statement!!!!!
JMOO

I am only starting tape 7 (started at 1) and I must admit that TC does sound scared and sincere - so......maybe just maybe just maybe it is the truth or partial truth.....

And as you go through the tapes if you listen he states over and over that he can't say anything over the phone on each tape - yet he keeps talking - so he makes SURE he doesn't say Haleigh's name or Joe's name....he lets everyone else say it....he does say something like "up north" or "Tennessee" and he says Grandma's name and MC's name but he does not say Joe or Haleigh at all from what I am hearing right now - even though you know who he is talking about on them.
But I totally disagree with "I didn't do nothing wrong" statement!!!!!
JMOO

Yes they are careful not to say certain names. Well Tommy is. Also in Misty's letter she said that is when Joe took it instead of Haleigh.

Tape 4: To and Ti

To: no one how that s--- feels, though
Ti: no one knows how he'd act

Ti: i can understand how he did it cause me and chelsea was all sleepin
and he could have came in there and murdered us
should have f'n came, said somethin in t beginning...

Ti: i feel bad as hell for Ronald
i'm gonna write Ronald a letter, i feel bad for the guy
he lost all his kids and ...
To: sure s--- will hit t news soon

Ti: wondering when gonna snatch Home Boy up...
he might go out with bang
To: i know, thats what i told them
Ti: Nanny says he's got guns...in the house, though

To: he had all (emphasis) to do with with this s---
it's all him

Tape 3 pause while Chelsea tries to connect to Lyn..it went to voice mail...Tommy said I love you, everything is going to be okay.

Tommy doesn't like not being able to talk to her. Ch says everyone's emotions are all screwed up. Ch: how long before this is all over with? Tommy said soon.

Ch: Joe is going to run, Tommy said that is why none of this can get out....
Ch: doesn't like being by herself or Lyndsy being by herself.
Tommy: I know. He has been riding all over the place, please talk to LYndsy tell her I didn't do anything, Chelsea said she will. She believes in Tommy, but she always knew there was something Tommy had in the back of his head.
Ch: What about Misty? any chance of her coming home?
Tommy: I don't know, I hope so. He can't talk and explain. More insisting that he didn't do anything wrong. Please tell Lyn that. Tommy saw Misty, didn't get to talk to her though. Waved at her.

GGS called Ch today, she said she isn't mad at anyone, she understands.
Tommy: what? She knows? How the hell does she know?
CH: I don't know. Ronald's lawyer beeped in when they were on the phone, Tommy said everyone knows because of LP.

I respectfully disagree with what you heard and put here: Tommy does not say he saw Joe with HER......he says "with it." and repeats IT each time.

At one point in Tape 1, I heard it this way: Tommy says: "I know that he had her". Then states after that, "he don't know that I know that he had it".

On tape four (maybe five, I lost track, sorry) when Timmy says he is going to write Ron a letter cuz he feels bad for him, I noticed Tommy didn't say anything. He was silent and than makes a noise and just trails off.

Tommy continuously insisting he didn't do anything wrong. Ch: I watched you deteriorate right in front of my eyes.

tape 12, theres a slip of the tongue, dad is saying what is being said that happened, tc is saying no thats bs, he says 'i know what" and stopped. Thinking the next word would have been "happened".

I'm on tape 3 when Tommy is talking to Chelsea. He is saying that he just got back. This must have been the day they took him to the Dock. He said they were riding all over the place. Interesting.......

is there any verification that Joe stabbed his sister over bologna? if that's true, add it to an earlier report that he whacked his mother in the head with a gun, (accidentally), & he does seem insane.

So far the most jaw dropping moment for me is that GGMS according to Chelsea is not mad at any of them and understands :eek:

If it's true, quite shocking, but so far I feel all I have heard are LIES!!

and if JO didn't know Tommy saw him with Haleigh, how/why would he put a knife to his throat? Why would Werter say that Tommy was forced at gunpoint???

LIES LIES LIES!!

Tape 1:
hank sr asks "was this about the fight that he and 'im almost got into up at my house?"

Tommy says: "Misty done said it, I dunno, I can't say nuttin, but she done told you all the story"

Hank Sr: Well he did say that day after Ronald left he was gonna get even with Ronald, I said 'you ain't gonna do nuthin' that Ronald was gonna......

Tommy: I dunno, all i know is I wasn't there when it happened, and all I know is what I seen when he stopped by the house. It was right there.

Hank Sr: No one knows what he did with her?

Tommy: Huh?

Hank Sr: No one knows what he did with her?

Tommy: No, I don't. I don't know. I know that he had her.

Hank Sr: WTF man. F'in piece of S@!t.

Tommy: And he don't know that I know that I had her, but I seen her when I walked up to the van, I seen her. I had a knife to my neck but I seen her. I seen what I seen. But it's okay......

(with apologies to Elle, who heard this correctly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974