2010.06.18 Questionnaire -Students, parents asked about Kyron again

Maybe someone has mentioned this before but I'm not seeing it. Where was Kyron's stepbrother this day? A light bulb went off. It would explain who he could have gone with, and why the SM looks so distracted in the press conference.

If not him, my bet is on a classmate's parent. And it might be someone the family knows has been friendly with Kyron in the past but they are keeping this close to their chests for the time being as this other person is investigated. There is something not right about the looks on the faces of the Dad and Stepmom. Distracted, lost in thought, guilty...can't put my finger on it.

Step brother was on a boy scout camping trip with his father that weekend.

The only way I can make sense of it is IF the suspect is taunting TH, and her tears and emotional appeals would give him more satisfaction, or in some way endanger the little boy. We don't really know she is complaining,we have someone who says she is a friend who says she is complaining. That may not be the truth, however...and the friend may not truly be a friend, could be an acquaintance, or someone who wants media time. I also know that the whole idea does not make a lot of sense-but I cannot shake the feeling of it...

Even if some forms are emailed, they could get DNA or fingerprints off of most of them. My guess would be the emailed forms would be followed up by a visit, particularly if the answers warranted more investigation. Fingerprints and/or DNA could be easily obtained at that point. All form were required to have names and addresses on them.

I can't sleep because something is bothering me about the case. Anyways maybe someone can help me. Does anyone know how tall the poster board is and when put on a school desk how high it would stand? I am not looking for exactly but aprox.

I can't sleep because something is bothering me about the case. Anyways maybe someone can help me. Does anyone know how tall the poster board is and when put on a school desk how high it would stand? I am not looking for exactly but aprox.

Most are about 3' x 4'...this one looks like that dimension.

http://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentoring/project_display_board.shtml

This is the "standard" format. Of course someone could make whatever size they want if they visit a local art supply store.

By my experience, you can put these in a sedan; I drive a small car and it fits in there as long as my seats are pushed up a bit.

I didn't want to double post, but my thoughts could fit a few threads.

IMO, LE is looking to clear Terri with this flyer - to clear the way to going after their real POI's. They already have a very good idea as to what happened to Kyron. And they want to go there clean, with Terri alibi-ed.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5315715&postcount=56"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Why is LE treating this case different?[/ame]

I'm strange but i'm not thinking of the size to figure out if it will fit but more so to see how tall it might be on his desktop set up. I saw photo of it on the floor it looked really tall and then add that to height of the desk..

I'm strange but i'm not thinking of the size to figure out if it will fit but more so to see how tall it might be on his desktop set up. I saw photo of it on the floor it looked really tall and then add that to height of the desk..

Have you seen the pix of Kyron standing next to his tree frog project with his friend next to him?

I can't point you there except to tell you there is one, it's in media somewhere, I've seen it, and it might ease your mind if you could find it...

My child is Kyrons age, and just a little over 4" tall. I don't know what you are using your reference, such as objects next to the project, but I thought knowing that information it could help.

Again, you can make a science fair display board as large as you like.
The boards, depending on what type you are using (even foamcore), run in several different sizes:

http://www.dickblick.com/products/b...cp=google&wmcid=products&wmckw=13414-1006-946

I just know, again this is all my personal experience, when assignments like these come out they usually give a standard size/width to abide by.

IMO, LE is looking to clear Terri with this flyer - to clear the way to going after their real POI's. They already have a very good idea as to what happened to Kyron. And they want to go there clean, with Terri alibi-ed.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Why is LE treating this case different?

It seems to me as well that there is a strategy in this latest focus on SM that is not necessarily one of suspicion. Otherwise, LE would have had to eliminate entire segments of the timeline (according to various articles) to continue to state that she is the last to have seen him:

8:45 SM waves goodbye to Kyron as she departs school hall and he is at or almost at his homeroom.

9:00 Unidentified school sighting of Kyron reported initially by LE, but mysteriously dropped:

Homerooms separate into groups of approximately 6 students each. Parent/volunteer chaperone sets out with her group, including Kyron, to tour sci-fair projects in other rooms?

—or—

Kyron passes his classmate in hall while loosely walking around with his group and mentions he's going to view the cool e-sci-project?​

10:00 Student groups return to homerooms. Parent/volunteer chaperone of Kyron's group notices he didn't return with the group (she had to have seen Kyron when the group formed to recall him; also only 5 students returning in the group wouldn't have stood out to her if she hadn't started out with 6)

Why can't the public know if LE has confirmed that the group chaperone did take note of Kyron not returning to the class with the group. Why would the classmate make this up? This is essential to determining if this is an abduction or not.

P.S. Can we double post?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Why is LE treating this case different?

Wasn't it said at the beginning of this case that TH went to do "errands" after she left KH at school?Does she also have a cell phone?The pings from the phone, and the errands that she said she did should agree.If they don't, then LE has reason to doubt her.We don't know, or I should say, I don't know where she went that morning or if the cell pings agree with her statement.But I do think that those two things should clear her, if she is innocent.moo

This would all make the thoughts that many had when we first head about the flier, about it being a one person line up, etc...make sense. Those type of things are only a problem if you are using it to help convict someone. It isn't any problem at all if you aren't.

BINGO! And a handwriting sample ;)

I also can't help thinking that, given the rather juvenile font of the questionnaire, LE is directing their questions more towards children - i.e. Kyron's classmates - than adults who might have been in the school the day that Kyron disappeared. This might be solely my opinion, but one of the first things that I observed about the widely-distributed questionnaire was that it looked like pages from a second grade textbook! jmo

That's the thing I noticed about it -- that it was formatted and worded like a homework assignment or unit test. Very familiar format to the other students.

So it might be nothing more than that they thought the students might have been intimidated by talking to Big Scary Cops and more at ease filling out "homework" with their parents.

I think LE has had a specific suspect in mind this whole time. I feel that from the first day Kyron disappeared, 'they' have known who it is. I feel the lack of media attention, no public pleas, the family's quietness-were possibly to not spook the suspect. I think when the family did do a press conference, their level of discomfort was obvious-above and beyond the discomfort of being their to discuss a missing child, This family was stiff and uncomfortable-very tense. I think they knew public pleas and media buzz could put Kyron at greater risk. That PC was done to appease the public. Sadly, I think Kyron has probably passed, as their body language and comments now seem to be they know he is not with us anymore-but they want to apprehend the suspect, and find Kyron.. I believe the suspect is known to the family,- or known as to who it is- by the family. He probably is not a stranger to Kyron, but even if he were, it would have been easy to get Kyron to leave by saying something along the lines of "Your mom is hurt-or in the hospital-I came to get you." What 7 year year old would not run out the door at this news, to go to his mom? It could be a relative, it could be an angry criminal seeking revenge on the stepfather...it could be a sex offender who had an opportunity in a crowded school-but I don't feel LE thinks it is TH. I do feel they have a good idea who it is.. I have felt this way from the start, and I can't exactly say why, except for the way LE has handled this whole case, which is decidedly different from 'average'. TH may not have acted the way people 'think' she should have acted, but this also may be because she isn't in the same shoes as parents of other missing children who truly do not know who has the child or where it is. I think they were trying to stay a jump ahead in the beginning-then something happened to cause them to lose optimism and hope. I think TH is willingly being a scapegoat, to ensure recovery of Kyron (hopefully alive) and apprehension of the suspect. This is just my opinion.

Very possible. Or LE could simply be scapegoating her without her permission, not willing to take a chance on her acting skills.

I don't think this is going to play out the way most seem to think it will.

I do not think they're playing a game. I think they're absolutely serious. Terri knows what happened to Kyron because she did it, or Terri knows who did what to Kyron and is covering for that person, or Terri cannot be cleared until someone can come up with a definitive statement saying "No, I saw and talked to Terri about xyz and then we both walked to our vehicles parked really close to each other and I ended up following her nearly all the way back to her house." Or something like that.

However, I do not believe this is a game. It is absolutely not a game.

Just to clarify, what I've posted here about my theories on the questionnaire and the "psyops" involved is not because I consider it a game. I don't think those who are constructing all this think it a game either.

"Eighty had been returned by 5 p.m. Sunday. But forms can still be turned in later, directly to the Washington County Sheriff's Office, or by downloading the form and emailing the answers to skyline.flyer@mcso.us . Although the emphasis is on people who live near, or were near, the Skyline School area on June 4, deputies aren't going to ignore relevant information sent in from elsewhere." <snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...on-His-Stepmother/RmbSiibLPkWFfkVIiqD7rw.cspx

I haven't read anywhere that said they were mandatory.

They will no doubt take notice of who doesn't return the form.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back