2010.06.25 Document Release: More Letters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to consider reciting Intermezzo's Doc Dump Prayer a few times this morning:

"Lord, Forgive me for what I am about to read" :prayer:

:blushing: So sweet of you to remember...

Lord, Forgive me for what I am about to read. Amen.

The stars must be aligning for me today...I only have a doctors appt at 1pm then I can come home and read all weekend.....oh, somethings going to happen to screw this up for me, it's inevitable.

I have never been on WS when a doc dump occured (I am a newbie), is a separate thread going to be here for the docs, or is this the thread, or how do you guys do it? TIA

abbie

In the languages I speak...

:Welcome-12-june:

Benvenuto

Bienvenue

I have company coming for the weekend . . . (damn dust bunnies!). I will be checking in periodically on this thread and hoping for updates and highlights from those who are able to read and discern and keep us in the loop! I will defer to all of my fellow sleuthers to pull out the good stuff and post while I toil in the mire of fluffing, dusting, and washing sheets. Thanks in advance for your insightful and informative updates!

Ditto for me..
I will be popping in and out..and may attempt to read them this weekend after the bambini are tucked into bed.
But a great big thanks in advance to sleuthers that tackle the letters as they are posted.

Biblical quotes, invitations to Nashville and a "Good Luck" message are among the comments included in the 5,000 pages of letters fan have written to Casey Anthony.

The Orange-Osceola State Attorney Office on Friday released thousands of pages of letters sent to Casey Anthony, among other documents involving the case.

One letter, sent in May 2009 by Julie Reynolds, of Lexington, KY, states: "I am your #1 fan."

"First you are beautiful. I want you to know that," Reynolds wrote. She also mentions that Nashville has "plenty of things to do" and that she would "love to take you there with me."

Jacalyn Trautman, of Hoskins, NE, wrote a letter to Anthony that included Bible verses about Heaven, Hell and redemption.

"Casey, I beg of you, please invite Jesus Christ into your life," Hoskins wrote.

A Brea, Calif. resident took a less religious approach to Anthony's case.

"I am not a religious person, so there will be no 'God be with you' or 'mercy on you' or any of those mumbo jumbo lines. Sorry…All I have to offer is just a simple 'Good luck.'"

The Orlando Sentinel is reviewing the rest of the evidence right now.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-jail-letters-evidenc20100625,0,7389288.story

Biblical quotes, invitations to Nashville and a "Good Luck" message are among the comments included in the 5,000 pages of letters fan have written to Casey Anthony.

The Orange-Osceola State Attorney Office on Friday released thousands of pages of letters sent to Casey Anthony, among other documents involving the case.

One letter, sent in May 2009 by Julie Reynolds, of Lexington, KY, states: "I am your #1 fan."

"First you are beautiful. I want you to know that," Reynolds wrote. She also mentions that Nashville has "plenty of things to do" and that she would "love to take you there with me."

Jacalyn Trautman, of Hoskins, NE, wrote a letter to Anthony that included Bible verses about Heaven, Hell and redemption.

"Casey, I beg of you, please invite Jesus Christ into your life," Hoskins wrote.

"I am not a religious person, so there will be no 'God be with you' or 'mercy on you' or any of those mumbo jumbo lines. Sorry…All I have to offer is just a simple 'Good luck.'"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-jail-letters-evidenc20100625,0,7389288.story

Oh, Thank the LORD I did not ever write the nasty letter to Casey and mail it to her or the whole world would be reading it today!!!!

abbie

I seem to remember reading that the letters to and from ICA, GA, CA, and LA were smuggled in and out thru Mr.Baez, as HHJP refers to him...LOL.
Someone help me out here and make sure I'm not delusional from reading so much
" B.S.", for a lack of better terms, about this very "dysfunctional, narcisisstic,rose colered glasses" A-Camp.

So far, most of what I've read is HILARIOUS! Lots of calls to find God. And some guys that want to be with her. <GROSS!!!!>

One letter from the trunk liner manufacturer to Ashton, saying there is no chloroform used in the process. Dated June 10, 2010.

Also the Churchill interview transcripts, again.

Still 2 files to download. They're BIG, around 90 MB each. :)

I'm into day two of a four day camping trip...I'll be depending on all of you for the juicy details. TIA

Oh, Thank the LORD I did not ever write the nasty letter to Casey and mail it to her or the whole world would be reading it today!!!!

abbie

In one of the jailhouse visits KC mentions a letter someone sent with a clipping from a blog with comments about her. Then CA says oh the hate mail is awful. And KC flip flops and says well I haven't seen any of that. Even the letter with the clipping was very positive. So we'll see if that one is included. AND if there were really no negative letters at that date :waitasec:

I would be proud to read that letter by a WS'er - go ahead and send it!

My upstairs bedroom Directv box went fritzo during our recent storm here, and I won't get the new box Saturday, more than likely Monday. This will be fine entertainment til then.

I know it's not required by Sunshine laws, but I really wish these people's addresses were redacted.

"I am not a religious person, so there will be no 'God be with you' or 'mercy on you' or any of those mumbo jumbo lines. Sorry&#8230;All I have to offer is just a simple 'Good luck.'"

Quote Respect Searchfortruth :)
BBM

Is there a "psychological" explanation for these types of people? It has been said there are women who are wanting to have JVS's baby and Scott Peterson has had this type of attention. Do these people think the perps are innocent or do they know they are guilty and still find the perps interesting?

...js...

Oh my I haven't gotten past the first letter from Julie. They sound like two peas in a pod. Not to mention the world wide web now has her address and phone number.

Oh my I haven't gotten past the first letter from Julie. They sound like two peas in a pod. Not to mention the world wide web now has her address and phone number.

I just read this. I never did understand why people become penpals with prisoners. After reading Julie's letter, I think it is because they are delusional. :eek:

I just read this. I never did understand why people become penpals with prisoners. After reading Julie's letter, I think it is because they are delusional. :eek:

And NOW Miss Julie will get her own fun brand of "fan mail". :loser:

JMO!

How ironc is it that I'm reading this while eating CRACKERS?

All I can say is OMG. I am just in the initial pages, and it is scary to me! I think some of these people are truly very religious, and want to witness to KC, but others are complete wack jobs. The guy who says that if KC is not interested in him (AS A FRIEND, he emphasizes), then would she please pass his information to someone else who may be interested in him? WHAT?
I am afraid my eyes may be bleeding by the end of the day. Back to reading.

I haven't had a chance to see them yet, but has anyone gone to the end to find out what is the last date on the last letter? Are any of them recent? What did they do, just go in her cell and take them? do they give her back the originals after copies/scans are made?

I thought I heard or read that Casey said she never writes back. I wonder if she ever did, even once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500