2010.08.09 "Issues" w-JVM: Discussing the latest in the Haleigh Cummings case & Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, GUYS, don't deprive ron of his prediction. He has been talking about going to prison since the 911 call.

Should we send the Enquirer down there? There are so many people to talk to. Why haven't they spoken? Where is Orlando? You all say nay is around but the last two cases about her, she was not able to be served, so what's with that?

Let's hear from parents of the other children in the class. Why didn't GMA know what Haleigh was last wearing? Her laundry duties stand out. She loved doing the laundry. She knows all of Haleigh's clothes. Why not figure out what was missing? What shirt did she put on Haleigh aound 8:00pm that night?

What about the neighbors, TW and JP? no interviews? Why can't PDM people speak? IF ron, misty, chelsea told LE to search the area, why didn't they? TM said he knew about it but didn't consider it credible...WTH? I guess the people in this family have to be very strange if LE can't search an area where family said to. IF TN and AS knew about this area, wouldn't they have insisted LE search in Feb 2009? Why do we have so many more questions than answers....heck, we have no answers and I want to know why. It is way past time for LE to throw it all out there. If they want it solved, give it to the media. Their tactics are not working. We have drug addicts and some are insane on top of doing illegal drugs and drinking....what a mess!

Maybe when they go to prison and can get some drugs, they will talk. I say sit em down now with a six pack of beer, a bottle of good whiskey, some smokes and they'll talk.

My dear friend, as Doc Holiday once said to Wyatt Earp, "I'll be your huckleberry!"

I propose the following wager:

If you are correct, I will post "Emeralgem was right, Emeralgem was right, Emeralgem was right".....200 times downstairs in the Off Topic video thread.

If I am correct, you post "Papa was right, Papa was right, Papa was right".....200 times.

CP.. Deal

I heart you CP..Thanks for putting up with me and all my negativity concerning justice never ever being served on those responsible for Haleigh not being seen or heard of for over eighteen months now.....JMO

Should we send the Enquirer down there? There are so many people to talk to. Why haven't they spoken? Where is Orlando? You all say nay is around but the last two cases about her, she was not able to be served, so what's with that?

Let's hear from parents of the other children in the class. Why didn't GMA know what Haleigh was last wearing? Her laundry duties stand out. She loved doing the laundry. She knows all of Haleigh's clothes. Why not figure out what was missing? What shirt did she put on Haleigh aound 8:00pm that night?

What about the neighbors, TW and JP? no interviews? Why can't PDM people speak? IF ron, misty, chelsea told LE to search the area, why didn't they? TM said he knew about it but didn't consider it credible...WTH? I guess the people in this family have to be very strange if LE can't search an area where family said to. IF TN and AS knew about this area, wouldn't they have insisted LE search in Feb 2009? Why do we have so many more questions than answers....heck, we have no answers and I want to know why. It is way past time for LE to throw it all out there. If they want it solved, give it to the media. Their tactics are not working. We have drug addicts and some are insane on top of doing illegal drugs and drinking....what a mess!

Whisperer, IMHO..LE or someone in PC doesn't want it solved.. If they did, it would have been solved a long time ago...JMHOOTS..

Em....that's what I'm so afraid of. If he walks there is no justice.

I've got this dark feeling that Ron will do just that, walk free. I also agree this entire case has been in CYA mode since the beginning and I'm including Law Enforcement Officials all the way up to the State Attorney for this area. I really, really believe that Ron will get a very mild slap on the hand and credit for time served and be at GGMS's house by nightfall on his sentencing day.:furious:

The one thing that bothers me about this case is the fact that it appears JO has really been the focus, at least by misty, tommy, ron and Chelsea.

In this kind of case, I don't understand and never will, was why he wasn't ruled in or out immediately. I know he was sleeping close to timmy and chelsea in their home. They say he used their car and they think he could be involved in the disappearance of Haleigh.

okiedokiethen....WTH is the problem here. There is an out of town person who normally didn't drive that vehicle accused of stealing it and disposing of Haleigh.

Why didn't the LE get that bedding and JO ASAP. They went to the a/c Guy's house by 5:00am...but didn't go get the one who drove the vehicle. They would confiscate the clothes and the bed (bedding) that morning.

This leads me to believe LE had no idea and misty, chelsea, ron and tommy never told LE about JO till much later. I don't think they took that van right away either. Wasn't the carpet replaced because of the deer blood? This would have made it easier to get some fibers from a blanket and/or Haleigh. JO's fingerprints would be on the wheel if not elsewhere in that van. So the question is did timmy and chelsea tell the LE about the damage on Feb 10 before JO left or not? And if not, why not?

Whisperer, Misty claims on her LVA she told LE almost immediately she was suspicious of Jo.. Both Leonard Padilla and Jo O claim LE took everything Jo owned when he left Putnam County...

Whisperer, Misty claims on her LVA she told LE almost immediately she was suspicious of Jo.. Both Leonard Padilla and Jo O claim LE took everything Jo owned when he left Putnam County...

When chelsea and/or timmy awoke and saw JO laying on the bed in his clothes, they say they were suspicious. If JO was involved, a possibility exists that some DNA of Haleigh may have been on his clothes/bedding.

I did not know Putnam County spoke with JO till AFTER he arrived in TN. Do you have any evidence they did otherwise? He did not change at the station to my kge. He refused to go IIRC.

I have to assume ron and misty's clothes have haleigh dna on them. Ron said she sat on his lap and misty said she put her to bed, but JO would have her on him/or chelsea's air mattress or at the MH if they did forensics. I am not aware that LE talked to JO on the 10th...if so, then forensics were not there and they should have ruled out JO. He may have disposed of his clothes if he were guilty.

When chelsea and/or timmy awoke and saw JO laying on the bed in his clothes, they say they were suspicious. If JO was involved, a possibility exists that some DNA of Haleigh may have been on his clothes/bedding.

I did not know Putnam County spoke with JO till AFTER he arrived in TN. Do you have any evidence they did otherwise? He did not change at the station to my kge. He refused to go IIRC.

I have to assume ron and misty's clothes have haleigh dna on them. Ron said she sat on his lap and misty said she put her to bed, but JO would have her on him/or chelsea's air mattress or at the MH if they did forensics. I am not aware that LE talked to JO on the 10th...if so, then forensics were not there and they should have ruled out JO. He may have disposed of his clothes if he were guilty.

Whisp, they DID "rule out" JO. I'm bumping a post I made last May with specific links that say he was ruled out among other things:

A man who visited Haleigh Cummings' family in Satsuma and returned to Tennessee the day she disappeared is not a suspect, police said Saturday as the frustrating search for the missing 5-year-old continued.

Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told reporters during an afternoon briefing that the man, a cousin of Haleigh's father's girlfriend, was interviewed after detectives learned of him early in the investigation and was subsequently ruled out.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2..._cummings_case

A cousin of Croslin who lives in Tennessee but had recently visited the area is not a suspect or “person of interest” in the case.

“We got a lead about him early on and interviewed him. He is not a suspect,” Schauland said.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...-disappearance

Since facts regarding Joe Overstreet are in short supply, let me point out 3 documented facts that have, to date, stood the test of time over the past 15 months:

(1) Joe Overstreet is not a suspect.

(2) Joe Overstreet is not a person of interest.

(3) Joe Overstreet has been ruled out.

For fifteen months, Joe Overstreet has not run, nor has he been in hiding. He has sat at his mother’s house while incarcerated drug addicts who are proven liars have attempted to attack his standing with LE in this investigation, yet still, Joe Overstreet remains a free man whose status with LE has never publicly changed.

Not one other person in this investigation has received this level of clearance by LE with the possible exception of the a/c man. Maybe it’s actually because he is an innocent man.

It's hard to get any more ruled out than that and I'm not aware of anything changing in his regard.

Thank you Papa.

I just read that the FDLE processed the crime scene. No fingerprints or DNA found that would identify a suspect. That tells me that it leaves only those who live in the house. Even if tommy did it, I am sure he would leave evidence behind. The article said that LE gave a list to TN/rc of all the things they took from the home.

.....back to misty or misty/ron. If JO was there and the MH is the scene, he should have left something behind. Misty failed all the polys from the start. She is obviously the one who knows exactly what happened. ....Of course that leaves the possibility that the MH was NOT the crime scene. Hardy was totally open to Shell Harbor being the crime scene. That would mean that he believed tommy at least partially.

I Guarantee that misty told at least one player, if not more, what happened. Knowing what Haleigh was wearing when she left would be a HUGE help. What if somebody stumbles upon childrens clothes and don't even think about them belonging to Haleigh.

I remember, long before all of this internet access, & the OJ case broke, it was The Enquirer, that I depended on for information. They had the scoops, the pictures, the inside details, etc...they really did some journalistic investigating. & when I say this, I'm not being the least bit facetious...I wish they'd go to Satsuma & do their thing.

Anyone know when LE took the van in for processing? Had the carpet been replaced?

If JO's prints weren't on the steering wheel, then he didn't drive. That leaves timmy. Of course LE is not going to tell us anything. Can't imagine them wearing leather gloves...

Did it sound to anyone else that JO did not bring a gun with him...only a knife? The biggest question I have is why did rc find it necessary to remove ALL his guns from the MH,including the one for protection. When did RC remove all of his weapons? He must have had a d#$m good idea that something was coming down and he had to protect the guns. Personally I think he removed them after Haleigh died because he didn't want LE to take them.

I remember, long before all of this internet access, & the OJ case broke, it was The Enquirer, that I depended on for information. They had the scoops, the pictures, the inside details, etc...they really did some journalistic investigating. & when I say this, I'm not being the least bit facetious...I wish they'd go to Satsuma & do their thing.

I remember that to dodie. The Enquirer moved up quite a few notches with that OJ thing. They are pretty sneaky. I spoke to one during the Peterson Trial but he wasn't walking up to anybody, he just kinda hung around, under the radar.

I'm to the point where I am thinking about making some calls. Where are these people and why hasn't the enquirer found them. Offer them money and any one of them will talk.....guarentee ya. Of course it may not be completely accurate but then again, they gotta try.

The theory that Tommy and Jo took HaLeigh and Misty knows what happened sounds like a broken record. Misty doesn't know what happened and she is inventing theories to 'test the waters' so to speak, to help resolve this case the same way we are.

I can't blame her for being confused; legal processes and regulations are not easy to understand and fly over most peoples' heads and she has been setup by Ron to be his scapegoat. She has been under an extreme amount of pressure from the get go which makes it difficult for anyone to think straight and answers questions consistently, especially when the questions are designed to trick and entrap her. She is very young and not aware of the games people play, including LE. Misty and Tommy are pointing the finger at Joe so they can cut a deal and get out of jail.

According to FH, Ron gave Misty a gun to keep under her pillow to protect herself and the children from "an intruder" while Ron worked nights and I believe Ron spun this story prior to HaLeigh's disappearance to sell his story to the press that "a stranger broke into the home and stole his daughter". If people knew an intruder was stalking the neighborhood weeks before HaLeigh disappeared and Ron gave Misty a gun for protection, it supports the theory that HaLeigh was abducted and diverts attention away from Ron while he takes on the starring role of a grieving father.

I can understand why Ron would remove the machine gun from the house if he feared Joe would break into the house and steal it while he was working nights, but it makes no sense why Ron would remove the handgun and leave Misty defenseless against Joe or a stalker. The only logical Ron had for removing the handgun from Misty IMO was because he planned to abduct HaLeigh and he didn’t want Misty to shoot him when he entered the bedroom. Ron invented the intruder theory well in advance to mislead investigators and frame Misty IMO.

The bandaid seen on Ron's neck right after his daughter disappeared is very suspicious. If he did carry his daughter that night, she likely had her hands and arms around his neck and there is a good chance her fingernails left a deep scratch on his neck. Ron looks extremely defiant after his daughter disappeared when he is filmed outside walking with his arms around Misty.

Papa, as far as Jo being "cleared/not suspect/POI", they have used similar words concerning ron cummings.

The part of this story that is very confusing with putting the case together is all of Greenwood's remarks. From the first day forward, it has been different from what we know. Why is that? Is he telling the truth or misdirecting? I have long passed the "Mistaken" and "Uninformed" excuses.

Originally Posted by Whisperer

Let's hear from parents of the other children in the class. Why didn't GMA know what Haleigh was last wearing? Her laundry duties stand out. She loved doing the laundry. She knows all of Haleigh's clothes. Why not figure out what was missing? What shirt did she put on Haleigh around 8:00pm that night?

BBM

I have always questioned the trip to GGMS house in the AM if true. Ron said that he had to drive to Welaka to get Haleigh's favorite outfit. Then it was said that she had spilled something on her shirt and that was the reason.
GGMS would know what Haleigh wore to school and she would of known what she had on when she came by at 7pm and the kids were eating outside in the dark and cold weather. Odd that she takes so much interest in their clothe but didn't mind that they were outside in the cold eating dinner.

I to wish that LE would at least give the public an idea on what they feel happen to Haleigh. Odd that LE didn't want the public or TES to search for Haleigh after the first few days. That stunk to high heavens then and still does. I wonder if this case will ever be solved, the players will never talk IMO because they fear if they do talk they will end up looked at differently and may end up serving time for the crime regardless of what part they took in the crime or knowledge they may have.

Thank you. Misty's IQ is nowhere near as low as many think and state--she has excellent adaptive skills, which one would NEVER associate with a low IQ. She may have some LD but check out the airport interview, the solo appearance on the morning program, the giddy engagement video and the 911 call about HER. She can adapt quite easily and that does not correlate to a low IQ. She is quite different, though, when responding to questions Haleigh's disappearance which, IMO either means she knows a LOT and it reflects upon her or someone she cares about or knows only what she was told OR she is in fear or ? MY :twocents:

BBM
She clearly has antisocial tendencies, psychopaths of any variety tend to adapt easily. Just look at her family,m it's not hard to see what tree she fell from. Misty IMO does have a significant learning disability and very likely a below average IQ. I think she functions ( survives) by any means necessary...that's a skill she's had to develop.

IMO She doesn't know what happened to Haleigh, and will spin one lie after another hoping to say something someone wants to hear to relieve her own situation.

BBM
She clearly has antisocial tendencies, psychopaths of any variety tend to adapt easily. Just look at her family,m it's not hard to see what tree she fell from. Misty IMO does have a significant learning disability and very likely a below average IQ. I think she functions ( survives) by any means necessary...that's a skill she's had to develop.

IMO She doesn't know what happened to Haleigh, and will spin one lie after another hoping to say something someone wants to hear to relieve her own situation.

Linda, do you know Misty? I believe you have very well summed up her behavior concerning Haleigh's fate. I too see the posibility that Misty doesn't know the complete story and whatever she's saying is just a guess. I can't buy that she was at the mobile home the entire evening. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase