2010.10.08 - MISTY's St. Johns Co. FELONY SENTENCING @1:30PM (secret witness?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope and pray that Misty is providing the details that will enable HaLeigh to be brought home and laid to rest in peace, dignity and, love and the perp brought to trial. Please let 2010 be an end to this case and 2011 be an opportunity for a new beginning for the Croslins and Cummings. It is past time for both families to close this chapter in their lives since it has impacted everyone negatively ... most of all little HaLeigh. She needs to come home.

What a lovely post, cyberborg! Pat yourself on the back. You did good! :clap::clap::clap: I hope your wish comes true.

I seriously hope that this means Misty has finally told the TRUTH and isn't wasting more of LE's time. Haleigh deserves justice, and Haleigh deserves to be brought home.

I sure would like to know what the other players are thinking right now.

I sure would like to know what the other players are thinking right now.

you read my mind.....I wondering the same thing.....especially some of the other players that are not locked up right now....

How can her sentencing be predicated on anything she could tell them unless it pertains to her charges? I am confused. tia

Just my opinion here but I think Misty has already been sentenced for a presumption of something not pertaining to the drug charge. I guess if she can be sentenced based upon her association to a missing child case, then she can be unsentenced based on information on the same missing child........:waitasec: Confusing isn't it?

Maybe, just maybe, when Misty was sentenced to 25 years last week, she finally realized that she was in deep doo-doo. This was no longer a game, and Misty couldn't do any more girlish giggling and blow it off as if it were no big deal. Hopefully, she confided in someone that she was not going to take the rap for something that she didn't do and received guidance in rectifying this unpleasant situation. I don't believe that Misty hurt HaLeigh, but I feel certain that she knows who did. Time to do the right thing, Misty, for yourself but mostly for HaLeigh. jmo

I'm interested in knowing who ordered the delay...

I suspect TN and AS may be needing a little more than just Maalox right now.....JMHO

Hummmmmmmmmm could this mean that Misty will stay in the county jail until then? It will be interesting to see if Tommy also stays in the county jail.

Whoa! Please tell the truth Misty!

Any possibility her lawyer is working on a plea deal and that is why the sentencing was pushed back? I hope not and really hope this is the beginning of the end and that the truth comes out.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy you guys didn't alert to let me know there was good news? You are all on TO.

:floorlaugh: :angel:

Just kidding. I've been busy at work, busy on other forums and off the wall but I peek in quite often. Today I didn't. :(

This is hopefully the light out of the blackness for Haleigh, that we have been waiting for. Let Haleigh come home to rest in a place of dignity.

xoxoxo

I hope Misty isn't being talked into claiming an accident with Haleigh, or false overdose just to get less time, because I think if she is involved that she did all this alone after getting angry or that Haleigh was abducted by nearby male. Does anyone know if manslaughter can be claimed if the victim is a child and the killer is a teen?

I hope Misty isn't being talked into claiming an accident with Haleigh, or false overdose just to get less time, because I think if she is involved that she did all this alone after getting angry or that Haleigh was abducted by nearby male. Does anyone know if manslaughter can be claimed if the victim is a child and the killer is a teen?

And I'm hoping she isn't coerced in to admitting she did something she didn't do either because I firmly believe Ronald Cummings is the one who is responsible for his daughter's death...Hopefully Misty will reveal the truth as to what really happened.. JMHO

snip from WESH article

She faces nine charges in Putnam county.

It's not nine charges, it's seven! :banghead:

I know, I know, I'm being picky!

Please let this be the beginning of the light at the end of the tunnel for Haleigh, her loved ones and all of us who have stuck around to see this case to the end. It is very frustrating to get my hopes up when hearing a bit of news and then have it diminished when there is no positive outcome. I will hang in there though, even if it takes more time I would rather have the case handled properly to secure justice for Haleigh than to rush and end up with none, ie OJ Simpson case.

JMO

How can her sentencing be predicated on anything she could tell them unless it pertains to her charges? I am confused. tia

Well I am confused why some are so sure it means Misty is talking. The delay could be for various reasons. Judge is in the middle of trying another case or the DA. Or her defense attorney may have filed a motion for more time to prepare his argument.

IMO

Whatever is going on, the cops have basically given her 3 months. They may need time to help prove what she is saying, via lie and voice tests. I think this is the real deal this time. Her getting 10 more years than Ronald at this point was a genius move by law enforcement. She was loyal to Ron for a very long time, but when reality sets in, the stakes change. When shes faced with never having her own kids to protect Ronald, who will at least get out 10 years before her...... Thats not going to fly.

No, manslaughter is a degree of the death or how it happened?
example:
If Haleigh was purposely given a pill to make her go to sleep but died without the person giving it to her knew it would kill her, that could be considered voluntary manslaughter.

If Haleigh took a pill that was laying around under the care of a babysitter or other caretaker (adult) and no one knew it and she died it could be involuntary manslaughter.

If she was brutally killed on purpose (with intent) that is murder in the first degree and depending on the murder (how it was done) (special circumstances, ie rape, horrible torture)

Murder with intent but no suffering could be murder in the second degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa