2010.11.03 Third party involved?

It is a possibility. Articles relating to the letters quote some in LE as saying thay had not had conversations with EB sinceTuesday of last week, but yet LE says tips and leads have led them to differing search locations and focus. It is possible someone at least knows something, and may be responsible for information leading to LE searching Christie Road to find the prosthetic , returning to the home and basically dismantling it and then back to Christie Road to find a bone.

AB is lawyered up, if he was the source would he still be out and about ? Maybe. LE is saying they have not spoken with EB since before these searches so what does it leave ? Dunno, I don't think evidence collected is what is running LE from search location to search location.

Was there a third party involved in the death of Zahra and/or the cover-up of her death? If you believe there was, what evidence supports your belief?

Let's go back to the Opening Post, aka "OP".

That's what this thread is about. It isn't called "what rumors have you heard that you can't discuss on WS". A thread like that is not allowed. Saying you've heard rumors is not allowed. All it does is cause our members to wonder what they are and search for them.

If you see a comment on a news source site where someone wrote a rumor, you can link to it and say "I wonder what that means?" Just make sure you are posting in the correct topic thread. That way we all know it was just some comment and may or may not be true.

We aren't trying to stop you guys from having a discussion, we are staying true to our goal of not starting rumors at Websleuths.

If you aren't sure whether you can discuss something, PM on of your forum mods and we'll look into it. Don't post about that on the thread though.

Your forum mods - and your forum rules - are posted for you here------>[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118886"]*~* Welcome Members and Guests to Zahra's Forum *~* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

That's what this thread is about. It isn't called "what rumors have you heard that you can't discuss on WS". A thread like that is not allowed. Saying you've heard rumors is not allowed. All it does is cause our members to wonder what they are and search for them.

If you see a comment on a news source site where someone wrote a rumor, you can link to it and say "I wonder what that means?" Just make sure you are posting in the correct topic thread. That way we all know it was just some comment and may or may not be true.

We aren't trying to stop you guys from having a discussion, we are staying true to our goal of not starting rumors at Websleuths.

If you aren't sure whether you can discuss something, PM on of your forum mods and we'll look into it. Don't post about that on the thread though.

Your forum mods - and your forum rules - are posted for you here------>*~* Welcome Members and Guests to Zahra's Forum *~* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sorry Kimster. :blushing: Should I edit my post?

Fact is they were searching for the mattress rather than for a body. It's at least somewhat possible that ruling out third party dna is a key to the case. Otherwise, other evidence could have served as a substitute, I would think.

JMO

I absolutely believe there is a third party involved somewhere along the line, even if only someone who was told about what happened. dunno, but LE seems to be getting info from somewhere and they certainly aren't just running with whatever EB told them in the beginning....MOO JMO etc etc

Not that there is anything innocent about any of this but what if someone 'innocently' was involved?

What if EB or whoever asked a simple favor of someone else, 'third party'.
Such as "Hey, since you have a truck could you please drop these bags of trash at the landfill for me?"

Tied up bags of 'trash'....who'd know?

We just did that for a neighbor last month.
I didn't ask what was in the heavy-duty black lawn bags nor did I care.
But I knew she had been cleaning out her garage, and we have a pick-up truck.
Very innocent, no?

Who was their best friend?
Hung around allot?
I doubt AB/EB had many friends.
But 1 special one.............probably male.......

O/T we never found out who the other woman EB and Zahra went furniture shopping with.

Not that there is anything innocent about any of this but what if someone 'innocently' was involved?

What if EB or whoever asked a simple favor of someone else, 'third party'.
Such as "Hey, since you have a truck could you please drop these bags of trash at the landfill for me?"

Tied up bags of 'trash'....who'd know?

We just did that for a neighbor last month.
I didn't ask what was in the heavy-duty black lawn bags nor did I care.
But I knew she had been cleaning out her garage, and we have a pick-up truck.
Very innocent, no?

Yes, that is an innocent kind of scenario. But I think if someone were involved in that way, they would have come forward and we would probably know about it (unless LE requested them not to speak publicly).

I am thinking the question is whether a third person could possibly be involved in the abuse and/or murder of Zahra. (The posting danger, IMO, would be identifying a specific person as being this third person.)

If what was written in Gein's letters is true (that they REALLY didn't kill her), that *could* imply that someone else killed her, and that they "only" covered it up. One reason for covering it up could be because they allowed the murderer to have access to Zahra, so they would be responsible, even if they didn't do the deed themselves.

All pure and total speculation on my part.

My approach to this thread is going to go like this: I will consider it
within bounds to discuss the evidence of this case, and how it might point to 3rd party involvement...in THIS crime, and no other. That's it. No names, no initials, no rumors, no he said/she said. If I can't find a way to do that, then I will just persue this line of thought outside of this forum.

Hopefully, that will keep me in compliance with the rules of this forum (which I totally respect, btw).

JMO

Having said all that ^... what evidence do we have that might point to third party involvement?

The only thing I can come up with from JUST the evidence, is that cadaver dogs hit on 2 vehicles, and we might or might not be missing a Monte Carlo.

Seems pretty scant, doesn't it? (sigh)

I sure hope there wasn't a third party, cause that could have some (more) horrible scenarios.

I hestitate to post this, since it's pure speculation and I don't have a shred of evidence to back it up, but I think something horrible happened to that poor child, possibly involving internet "friends" of EB or AB.

I'd rather not speculate further without more tangible evidence to work on a theory.

I keep wondering about back when LE was asking all news agencies for their interviews and footage and if they were looking for something or someone specific.

I hestitate to post this, since it's pure speculation and I don't have a shred of evidence to back it up, but I think something horrible happened to that poor child, possibly involving internet "friends" of EB or AB. The thing that bothers me the most about this case is the $10,000 supposedly sent from someone in the UK to EB.

Why??? Who would send that kind of money to someone they've never even met in person? Doesn't make any sense.

I'd rather not speculate further without more tangible evidence to work on a theory.

My post that you quoted was edited by a mod. Please edit yours to remove the second sentence.

The thought of something like this happening makes me ill. :( I sure as hell hope not.

Your forum mods - and your forum rules - are posted for you here------>*~* Welcome Members and Guests to Zahra's Forum *~* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Bumping (at random).

hmmmm, it almost seems like a third party was in involved, that would answer alot of questions...very disturbing, well the whole thing is disturbing

For you, or for anyone with theories that may involve a 3rd party:

What is not explained by other theories? What questions?

My personal theory is not supported 100% by evidence, so I mean no offense if that's what y'all are doing, too :)

I'm aware of the MSM reporting that EB's daughter says EB received a large sum of money over the year (pertaining to bail discussions, I believe [??]). Is that the only question?

For you, or for anyone with theories that may involve a 3rd party:

What is not explained by other theories? What questions?

My personal theory is not supported 100% by evidence, so I mean no offense if that's what y'all are doing, too :)

I'm aware of the MSM reporting that EB's daughter says EB received a large sum of money over the year (pertaining to bail discussions, I believe [??]). Is that the only question?

Well, I must admit that I hadn't considered the third party theory until people started hinting about rumors, etc. But once the idea entered my mind, I suppose I thought it could make sense, because it is hard for me to understand how these two people could have done it on their own.

OK, pretty lame...

I hestitate to post this, since it's pure speculation and I don't have a shred of evidence to back it up, but I think something horrible happened to that poor child, possibly involving internet "friends" of EB or AB.

Same here, Joe. So I think the best thing for me personally, at least for the time being anyway, is to just leave this thread alone until I have something more solid to present to a mod for consideration.

I don't think their is a third party personally.

The man who sent her money, there are lonely people all over the world that send money to emotionally manipulative internet scammers every day. There are probably people on this board that have fallen for some flavor of a scam and sent money, gifts, or donations to someone that tugged at their heartstrings (or whatever body part EB was tugging for him).

I think it is some how comforting to think that these types of stories have some dark undercurrent of evil that is the causation because it is somehow more palatable than this beautiful little girl was brutalized and killed by the people she was suppose to trust.

Underlying stranger evil seems rarer, more controllable, and like it only reaches people that invite it into their homes rather than being the monsters we live next door to everyday, make eye contact with in the grocery stores, etc....

moo...

Ransom note. Suggests that the bosses daughter was kidnapped. It suggests that the bosses son is next. Requests 1000000 no $ sign, that I have seen shown or said. No cops written twice. It says who's in charge now.

It has been said by LE that EB has confessed to said note.

The morning of the fire, it was shown to be a false note, because the bosses daughter was fine. I have not heard anything said about the son.

AB says he believes whomever wrote the note kidnapped his daughter. <If it is believed that he actually thought that. He may not have known at the time EB wrote it.> Would he then have had an idea of whom may have taken his daughter? Would he have thought she would be okay? If so that would bring the idealism of a third person am I correct?

I have a thought but not sure where I am going with it or what is becoming of it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back