2010.11.06 - AB & Family back at 21st Ave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for the child being there. chances are her and Zahra were close considering the ages and being cousins. I think that them having her there is abusive in its own. JMO

No concern for the trauma a child could suffer, or possibly be injured by falling through the hole in the floor, or whatever that's been cut up inside the house. It seems typical though. MOO

It's certainly consistent, I'll give them that much. Right in line with calling 911 to report a fire and not bothering to check on your 10 year old daughter until THE NEXT AFTERNOON.

Completely possible indeed. I just feel if it were me, my daughter's things would be THE 1st thing that I would be sure to preserve and take.. out of sheer fear that someone else would. jmho

AB knows full well Zahra won't be needing those clothes anymore...:furious:

thank you for the update it puts me back on the fence with AB and i pray that they find her soon

Thanks Punk! I have a question, did you or your husband noticed if the elderly people went inside the home, or just exactly who entered the home?

The only people we saw enter the house were AF, BS, I saw AB's brother in the doorway (front) and AB as well. But my cellphone camera has no zoom so I couldn't get a good picture of them. BS smiled at me when she walked out of the house carrying some bottles of shampoo/conditioner (I THINK THAT is what it was lol).

The children were on the side by the driveway....do not believe they went inside. I had my kids in the car right across the street I really don't think that is such a big deal.

They left by the time Pete got back with the camera so whatever they were taking out of the house was already loaded onto the truck.

The elderly couple were the neighbors. The lady actually broke down crying when Pete was talking to her.

It's certainly consistent, I'll give them that much. Right in line with calling 911 to report a fire and not bothering to check on your 10 year old daughter until THE NEXT AFTERNOON.

That's what I was thinking of also. MOO

OH bless that older couples heart! I wonder if BS after being in that house still thinks AB is innocent of all.

Would AB be setting up a new home for himself? Is his Mother still around intending to stay to support her son?

..i think it's an entirely different situation, having your kids in the car wth you------as opposed to bringing them right TO the house.
..the little girl in this pic probably knew zahra too. shameful!

..thanks for the pics----have you called a news station to let them know about them? i'm sure they would be interested in your "scoop". !

------------ETA------oops! i didn't mean to insert a giant-sized pic....

..i think it's an entirely different situation, having your kids in the car wth you------as opposed to bringing them right TO the house.
..the little girl in this pic probably knew zahra too. shameful!

..thanks for the pics----have you called a news station to let them know about them? i'm sure they would be interested in your "scoop". !

------------ETA------oops! i didn't mean to insert a giant-sized pic....

It's funny that you posted that picture....I don't remember that girl being there when I took it. I honestly don't know who that is. The only person who came outside when I was watching was BS. I'm gonna show my hubby when he gets back from the grocery store and ask him if he remembers her.

Betcha they didn't take the waterbed. Some local last night said the pics they saw of EB and AB's bedroom - the waterbed was still full. It takes a few hours to drain one of those and unless someone went over there and stuck a hose in it last night - that bed couldn't have been drained.

That's the largest U-Haul they make. (I know this personally from moving many times). Can't understand why they would have needed such a large truck either - but maybe that was the only one available.

PunKn - did you see a hose stuck out a door or window - or any water pooling where they could have drained it? Plus then you have to take that sucker apart and that takes time. Believe me - I still have one - and have slept on nothing but for over 40 years now!

The only people we saw enter the house were AF, BS, I saw AB's brother in the doorway (front) and AB as well. But my cellphone camera has no zoom so I couldn't get a good picture of them. BS smiled at me when she walked out of the house carrying some bottles of shampoo/conditioner (I THINK THAT is what it was lol).

The children were on the side by the driveway....do not believe they went inside. I had my kids in the car right across the street I really don't think that is such a big deal. They left by the time Pete got back with the camera so whatever they were taking out of the house was already loaded onto the truck.

The elderly couple were the neighbors. The lady actually broke down crying when Pete was talking to her.

BBM I was speaking more of the emotional harm to the kids that were close to her and loved her.

Just a reminder everyone to please be careful when posting actual photos on the thread, unless they were in the media with a link. Thank you! :)

Just looked at the pics - did anyone else notice that the back door is gone? Its boarded up with a piece of plywood - no door to be seen. Wonder if LE took it?

I rode by the house after seeing Punks post....channel 6 (WCNC.com) was there, talking with the elderly man from next door. He looked upset....I am sure all of this has been devastating for them to watch. Couple of cars slowed down, but I didnt see anyone else at the house.

It is of my opinion, and one which will not change, kids have NO business around "crime scenes". None, nadda, zip, zilch. End of story. Put a period on the end of it. Done.

I rode by the house after seeing Punks post....channel 6 (WCNC.com) was there, talking with the elderly man from next door. He looked upset....I am sure all of this has been devastating for them to watch. Couple of cars slowed down, but I didnt see anyone else at the house.

Yeah I think that might be the ladies husband I mentioned earlier. She said it has been so hard knowing what might have happened to that child there....and to think she may still be there somewhere. She has to look out her window and see the yard and home and it's devastating her emotionally. This isn't verbatim....but close.

The news was a little late lol. Maybe they should have one of us locals on staff!

:woohoo:

Hi folks! Thanks for doing some leg work for all of us who are far away!

Just a reminder, though, to never post images of minors, unless they are the victims, and to not use minors' names in the threads, please!

Carry on!

The UHaul seems to be quite large or maybe that was the only one available.

Depending on the size of the room they had the belongings kept in, there could have been enough to fill most of that UHaul. If they had the room PACKED full. Or the company may not have had the size truck they requested so UHaul will automatically upgrade you to a larger size. That looks to be a 26ft. truck. We have used both a 26 ft. and a 17 ft. The 17 foot trucks will not hold much.

Someone had posted that they wanted to send some things to Zahra's mom. Guess that is out now if they got Zahra's things. Maybe someone could get one of those stuffed animals to send to her and some of the notes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2