2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/30/11/warrants-elisa-bakers-polygraph-test-showed-decept-ar-579114/

Items investigators have taken from the house on 21st Avenue include:

-Notebook with grades and attendance;

-Cutting from mattress;

-Blood swabs;

-Tissue scrapings from the wall;

-Cut section from the floor;

-Cut sections from the wall;

-Cut sections from the doorframe;

-3 latex gloves;

-Knife sheath;

-6 cans of paint;

-Stun gun;

-8 empty pill bottles;

-2 bottles with pills;

-Kitchen drain trap;

-Bathroom drain trap;

-Camo shirt;

-Pink/gray pants;

-4 prosthetic covers;

-Burn debris;

-CD photos;

-Syringe;

-Toy dolls;

-Assorted receipts and paperwork;

-Clorox bottle;

-Green car cover.

I think a lot of this info would be well placed here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118912"]The Evidence Trail Zahra Baker - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think these threads are a good idea, so people can parse out the details in each document.

Please remember the topical discussion threads, however, so if any one thing seems to be taking a lot of discussion in these doc threads, feel free to move it to a preexisting thread or start an off-shoot.

These threads are not general discussion threads, so please stick to the single doc in the OP.

Thanks!

I am so taken aback. I can not believe, I mean... never have I thought we could be discussing something so messed up. Never in my life.
I really wanted to hold on to my "died from neglect" theory, and because I can't I feel broken.

Poor Zahra. It's unbelievable.

please don't feel so broken. She is with God. She is safe. Please get a good nights sleep. God, and Zahra, would want you to. ((((((((hugs)))))

I think this thread will be be locked relatively soon, to make sure it doesn't slip into general discussion.

Please start new threads as needed, or find preexisting threads as applicable.

FYI:

Interview tonight of interest:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121111"]WCNC interview with man alleged to have raped Zahra in search warrants released 11-30 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I really do not think that was meant toward anyone else at all. No one mentioned AY. I think it was directed at someone's questions if they were related. It's in MSM. Is that not allowed? Sorry, just trying to sort out the rules here.

AY is not a suspect. Leave him out of this, please.

I'm not so sure that it would be conclusive enough. I keep latex gloves around the house for cleaning supplies/etc ... all of us have sensitive skin and we are known to grab them and throw them on, then put them back. So anyone in the house could wear them for any purpose. I'm sure all of our DNA's on the inside of them.

Do your gloves have the blood of a deceased and dismembered child on them as well?

IF gloves were found and AB's DNA is found inside and Zahra's blood DNA on the outside - it is pretty conclusive whether EB's is also there or not.

I really do not think that was meant toward anyone else at all. No one mentioned AY. I think it was directed at someone's questions if they were related. It's in MSM. Is that not allowed? Sorry, just trying to sort out the rules here.

It's understandable to quote MSM articles, but we are not going any further in discussing AY in relations to these documents and their allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member