2011.01.25 Defense Requests More Time to Submit Expert Reports

Try to shwallow, it might help. Or, if that doesn't work, meditate upon the wondrousness of how each tiny thwarting snowflake is as unique as this opportunity.

I am so frustrated and aggravated right now, I can't put into words! :maddening:

Oh poor Nums24! Friday may be actually a better day - usually as the week goes on there is more "milling around" isn't there - all the better to catch up with "The Target". :great:

Close, but don't think it's Baez. something about the hair.

I agree..something about the hairline...the sideburns or side hairline is different.
But it could very well be him though...

I agree..something about the hairline...the sideburns or side hairline is different.
But it could very well be him though...

Quite possible. All the ducking ,hiding, and head up peoples.....*cough* might very well mess up a perfectly coiffed "do".

I looked at the photo on my ipad and when I enlarged it the face does rather look like his, but the nose is pointier than I'd have thought. However, I've never really looked at his nose in profile, also his nose might have gotten longer and pointier due to things he said to the experts.

I looked at the photo on my ipad and when I enlarged it the face does rather look like his, but the nose is pointier than I'd have thought. However, I've never really looked at his nose in profile, also his nose might have gotten longer and pointier due to things he said to the experts.

OMG :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am going to post on this thread, because this thread was talking about the latest bar complaint against JB.

What if the complaint is found to be true and serious enough to get JB suspended or even disbarred? I have been thinking about this scenario and wondering what happens then. Since JB was the only privately retained attorney, would KC just have to settle for a public defender stepping in? Would Judge Perry appoint someone? Could a local attorney volunteer to take over the case, pro bono? I would imagine someone like R. Hornsby would jump at the chance to do all the things right that JB was doing wrong :) Could a new attorney be brought up to speed on the case quick enough so that the May trial date would still be attainable? I hope no one thinks CM would be able to brief someone if this unlikely event happens! IF JB is 'gone' does KC have to approve of her new attorney, will she have final say as to who defends her?

Maybe I should be asking all these questions in the lawyer thread, but I would love to know what everyone here thinks about what might play out if JB would either resign or be removed from the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick
Back