2011.02.07 BD interview on Bring Them Home Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to go back and double check when I have time, but As I recall, originally, in one interview, BD gives the name "Charles" for the neighbor who saw HD on the phone. Later,on one of the NG shows, I believe, she said his name was Dennis. Now last night, it suddenly becomes "Vernon and Dennis".

Further, the owner of Dennis' home is a man named Travis. Not Vernon.

Clear as mud. :pullhair:
Thank you! I was beginning to get the awful feeling that all of this really does make sense and I'm the one that's crazy.

Are we allowed to discuss the "Mystery Man" at all? If so, where???

Does it bother anyone else that BD keeps saying, She's mine, mine and Clint's.
For some reason, it grates on me every time she says it. So possessive sounding I guess.
Maybe it's just me lol

I hope this is the last time I hear about Hailey's "hormones" from her supportive mother. We know H is 13 yrs old. She does not appear to be overtly sexual, a wild child, etc. Both parents implied that H does not have issues with promiscuity, drugs, etc. Why the need for mom to emphasize her beautiful daughter's moodiness, prone to argumentativeness, etc. in the midst of her disappearance? I believe this is the second time she has reminded us of her daughter's "hormones."

Stop the drama and stop planting seeds of a volatile, moody, sassy, hormonally-driven teenage daughter! It's disturbing. All, IMO.

Isn't that what Adam Baker pointed out about his daughter, Zahra, in his preposterous 911 call? Her 'hormones.'?????????

Isn't that what Adam Baker pointed out about his daughter, Zahra, in his preposterous 911 call? Her 'hormones.'?????????

Yes, he did, as an excuse for not seeing her very much before she died. Sounds like hormones are becoming the new reason to neglect preteen or teenage children. Sheesh. What a pathetic, idiotic excuse. And talk about blaming the victim for what happened to them. Lord.

Does it bother anyone else that BD keeps saying, She's mine, mine and Clint's.
For some reason, it grates on me every time she says it. So possessive sounding I guess.
Maybe it's just me lol

It's bothered me to no end. I didn't say anything 'cause I thought maybe in Texas it may common to say something in that form..."She's mine and Clint's..God gave her to us and we want her back"...:waitasec:..

So, no..it's not just you..so much of what is said just sounds plain creepy to me..

Thank you! I was beginning to get the awful feeling that all of this really does make sense and I'm the one that's crazy.

I'm thinking that's the whole point of all the double talk..every good liar does it...they try to make you doubt yourself...MOO..

I'm thinking that's the whole point of all the double talk..every good liar does it...they try to make you doubt yourself...MOO..

Shawn reminds me so much of the stellar liar Scott Peterson. They have that same confident air, and that steady smirk, crooked smile plastered on their cocky face. eeecckkkkkk

I feel pretty confident in saying that CPS probably looked into DD's "tattoo" episode. Again, (and I said this last night) DD probably told them that he and a friend did it. Were the "sticks" mentioned? Possibly, but still it was "I found them in my mom's pocket" - she didn't know I took them. When in actuality - BD knew full well what was going on. What would a secretary at a hospital be doing with those in her pocket anyway - but wait - this was 2 years ago, so she was still nursing then.

Boy, these callers tonight weren't playing and that's a good thing. I truly believe someone needs to make BD ANGRY! I think when she gets angry (which isn't often) she messes up. I really want to see someone finally find a button to push that sets her off. Then maybe she'll "spill the beans".

The angriest i've seen her was her one appearance on NG with CD's Mom. BD was angry. It was all over her face and in her voice. MOO.

Shawn reminds me so much of the stellar liar Scott Peterson. They have that same confident air, and that steady smirk, crooked smile plastered on their cocky face. eeecckkkkkk

That smirk..OMG..It just wouldn't do for me to have been the reporter standing in front of him. I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to *wipe it right off of his face*...

The angriest i've seen her was her one appearance on NG with CD's Mom. BD was angry. It was all over her face and in her voice. MOO.

Or..a couple times on NG when she backed BD in a corner regarding statements that had been made..BD looked pizzed!. Didn't we hear that she had walked out on NG as well?

I got sucked into a relationship with a man and was conned all the way. I bought it hook, line and sinker. I keep thinking maybe Billie has the same feelings that I did, I'm a single mom of 3 and it was nice to have that 10 yr younger than me man come in and take over and I didn't have all the resposibilities. But then I think, unlike me, she was with Clint before so I don't get it. I hope Hailey is found soon and I hope that future balloon releasings are remembered. That's the kindest thing I can say right now.

if she can track down info about serial killers and print it all out for her boyfriend then i think she could find info about her daughter. and how insulting to the folks that put the balloon launching together for hailey... bd is a real piece of work.

I was just thinking the exact same thing!

I got sucked into a relationship with a man and was conned all the way. I bought it hook, line and sinker. I keep thinking maybe Billie has the same feelings that I did, I'm a single mom of 3 and it was nice to have that 10 yr younger than me man come in and take over and I didn't have all the resposibilities. But then I think, unlike me, she was with Clint before so I don't get it. I hope Hailey is found soon and I hope that future balloon releasings are remembered. That's the kindest thing I can say right now.

It happens all the time..even to the smartest of people (many just don't admit it!) I could muster sympathy for Billie IF I thought that were the case and she came out and said or implied that!.. but the longer this goes on..my mind starts going in many directions..not good ones either..just sayin..

Are we allowed to discuss the "Mystery Man" at all? If so, where???

In the PL for now, Pink

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127527"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also known as gaslighting.

...false information is presented to the victim with the intent of making them doubt their own memory and perception.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting[/ame]

I hope this is the last time I hear about Hailey's "hormones" from her supportive mother. We know H is 13 yrs old. She does not appear to be overtly sexual, a wild child, etc. Both parents implied that H does not have issues with promiscuity, drugs, etc. Why the need for mom to emphasize her beautiful daughter's moodiness, prone to argumentativeness, etc. in the midst of her disappearance? I believe this is the second time she has reminded us of her daughter's "hormones."

Stop the drama and stop planting seeds of a volatile, moody, sassy, hormonally-driven teenage daughter! It's disturbing. All, IMO.

I totally agree. It's sick. This is a 13 year old LITTLE GIRL. She's in her very first teen year for God's sake.

In my opinion BD is throwing Hailey under the bus for her own disappearance. Trying to make her look bad, promiscuous, like she's gone off on her own with a boy. Just to get the focus off of SA. It's SO sick!!!

And, if BD was my mom, i'd be pretty darn moody and argumentative as well. Look at what we have found out in our short time looking. Imagine all that we do not know, that Hailey witnessed. :tears:

My prayer for this day has been "Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth." At this point I have to step away, it's taking more than prayers to keep me on the right side of TOS.

Also known as gaslighting.

...false information is presented to the victim with the intent of making them doubt their own memory and perception.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Thanks. I remember this movie very well and thinking how I had two people in my life (an xbf and a relative) who tried to play this game. Sick, sick, sick people who I now live without. Why it's so important for females today to get a good grip on their self-esteem and believe in themselves. This kind (being nice) try to destroy you for their benefit.
Grrr......

He reminds me of Joran Vandersloot.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members