2011.02.07 BD interview on Bring Them Home Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn reminds me so much of the stellar liar Scott Peterson. They have that same confident air, and that steady smirk, crooked smile plastered on their cocky face. eeecckkkkkk

Yup. Right down to the new little beard. Maybe hair dye is next, and plans to flee?

Thank you! I was beginning to get the awful feeling that all of this really does make sense and I'm the one that's crazy.

No way, unless we're just both crazy due to trying to keep all these names straight! :crazy:

BTW, love your Cow Patties sig line! :)

I've been reading the threads & keeping up as well as I can. As you all know, with this case ... it's nearly impossible to keep the stories straight .. IMO

My question ... I believe it would be standard procedure in the case of a missing child for LE to ask the parents and/or their significant others to take polygraphs. Why would BD's brother take a polygraph (which according to BD he failed before finally passing the 3rd time) ?

It just seems odd BD's brother would be asked to take a polygraph when CD didn't do so. I'm not sleuthing him ... just wondering.

All is JMO ....

It certainly makes me wonder if those two fellas might not share the same, um, hobbies and pastimes (the brother and SA--and no, I am NOT sleuthing the brother). Wonder how close they are, or if they spend time together.

Also known as gaslighting.

...false information is presented to the victim with the intent of making them doubt their own memory and perception.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

TY!..Well I learn something new everyday! Who woulda' thunk that it actually had a name?! :crazy:..Isn't that something? To me a LIAR is a LIAR is a LIAR..no matter what spin is put on it and in what form it's done..Now I find out that even liars have their own 'title' ..what's this world coming to? :banghead:

eta and OT~IMO, Cindy Anthony should write a book and title it "The Many Words You Can Use To Justify and Excuse A LIAR"....I feel like I am in a ...The Anthony's meets The Cumming's nightmare and can't wake up...

It certainly makes me wonder if those two fellas might not share the same, um, hobbies and pastimes (the brother and SA--and no, I am NOT sleuthing the brother). Wonder how close they are, or if they spend time together.

well, after seeing the homemade videos and pics of sa & friends extracurricular activities i am lead to believe that there could be at least a few people that shared in the strangeness...moo i still believe that sa is up to his eyeballs haileys disappearance...also moo

Does it bother anyone else that BD keeps saying, She's mine, mine and Clint's.
For some reason, it grates on me every time she says it. So possessive sounding I guess.
Maybe it's just me lol
It's not just you! It grates on my nerves every time she speaks of Hailey as though she's a possession. (And funny...I read your first sentence, typed my response, and then read your second sentence. So apparently we have the very same inference and reaction to her "mine" comments.)

Oh God. I'm listening again to Billie's interview to pick up timeline related info, and just heard her add in the new guy, Vernon, who has now suddenly and magically seen Hailey on the phone at noon in the yard.

Didn't call SA.
Didn't go to MBs house to see if HD was there.
If anything seemed off.
To look in someones eyes and see if they were lying.

Supposedly told Clint to call the cops and have them standing by.

Supposedly always leaves the cell phone home for the kids to use, so why would SA have called "her phone" in the middle of the day when she was supposed to be working (on Tuesday when SA was at his mom's and she had just learned that Hailey was not where she was supposed to be).

Still listening. Billie has said in several interviews now that she got all the media involved, and that she got in touch with TES, but IIRC, czgtz posted that it was she who made the calls to media, and a bunch of calls to TES.

So was it Billie or czgtz who actually got the media and got TES.

So many conflicts in these stories.

BeanE I just call it the Pinocchio case. Ive never seen so many conflicting stories. I really think this one has the Cummings case beat.

Supposedly always leaves the cell phone home for the kids to use, so why would SA have called "her phone" in the middle of the day when she was supposed to be working (on Tuesday when SA was at his mom's and she had just learned that Hailey was not where she was supposed to be).

I think he is going to say that he called her work phone first and was told that she left.

But my big question about that time frame is still this====

when Billie FIRST find out that Hailey never went to MB's, why wouldn't she call SA to verify his recollection of her plans.[ I know that my husband is less familiar with our kids friends , so when he relays messages to me, he often gets the names wrong. Marie becomes Mary , Tom becomes Tim, and so I have had to figure things out with faulty info before. ]

Anyhow, before she decides to go to the police and report a kidnapping, wouldnt she think to speak to Shawn and ask him once again exactly what Hailey said, what she had on, where she was headed, what she took with her.
If she had not called him, then why would she say she was going to the Police to make a report without any of that pertinent information?

I think he is going to say that he called her work phone first and was told that she left.

But my big question about that time frame is still this====

when Billie FIRST find out that Hailey never went to MB's, why wouldn't she call SA to verify his recollection of her plans.[ I know that my husband is less familiar with our kids friends , so when he relays messages to me, he often gets the names wrong. Marie becomes Mary , Tom becomes Tim, and so I have had to figure things out with faulty info before. ]

Anyhow, before she decides to go to the police and report a kidnapping, wouldnt she think to speak to Shawn and ask him once again exactly what Hailey said, what she had on, where she was headed, what she took with her.
If she had not called him, then why would she say she was going to the Police to make a report without any of that pertinent information?

And I would have been marching up to Miss MB house to see what they knew. What Hailey had last said to MB and if she knew who she may be with.

Probably the only statement I believe. This exchange is spot on. Not any more.

Please tell me she didn't go there! OMG.

I was listening to the interview late last night, and actually found myself dozing off. I'm suprised I didn't wake up in a state of shock.

So SA isn't a problem to Hailey anymore? Well that's just great BD, just great.

:maddening:

MOO

Mel

Glad you said that because it made me remember something I meant to ask..

Billie says that she didn't even think about calling SA before she left her job to go find Hailey. So Shawn is *all that and a bag of chips* apparently...yet, not only does she call someone else to come and pick her up (during a time when you would want and need the person closest to you) she doesn't even think about trying to call Shawn because he IS her BF AND he was the last person to see Hailey and the only person that could clarify what Hailey had said when she *supposedly* left that afternoon?..and this makes sense to anyone..WHY?....

And I thought Clint said HE got the Rangers etc...involved...:(

Does it bother anyone else that BD keeps saying, She's mine, mine and Clint's.
For some reason, it grates on me every time she says it. So possessive sounding I guess.
Maybe it's just me lol

Yes..Ive had an opinion about this from pretty much the get-go..{and yes it grates my nerves as well:(}..

MOO is that Billie thinks this is a "cool way"{for lack of a better word at this very moment}..like unique..original..way to word Hailey being missing..In my book its in the chapter with all the other things that Billie has done for the "wrong" reasons..as in thats Billie's "cutesy" way of wording that Hailey is mine and Clint's..God gave her to us..and we want her back..

Pluh-eeze :eye roll:..God gave her to you as the most precious gift that a human being can receive here on this earth..and you are given this gift with the responsibility to cherish..protect..love..and nourish and build that child into a loving..caring..responsible adult that is able to contribute to society..

EPIC FAIL. Billie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*as i heard someone upthread phrase it "EPIC FAIL" FITS PERFECTLY

Still listening. Billie has said in several interviews now that she got all the media involved, and that she got in touch with TES, but IIRC, czgtz posted that it was she who made the calls to media, and a bunch of calls to TES.

So was it Billie or czgtz who actually got the media and got TES.

So many conflicts in these stories.

If you go back to thread one you'll see that redcat was pretty instrumental in helping too.

MOO

I think it was another bro who gave her the couches.

When people start moving furniture in and out during a missing persons case, this should always raise your hinky meter. There are a few cases out there where beds were being moved out, only to be replaced by shiny new beds the next day.

Hailey slept on the couch for a long time. Poof now the couch is gone, only to be replaced with a "new" one. Why? What's the purpose? Shawn's back at his moms or grandma's. What - she doesn't have a couch?

Don't want to get a TO about the couch (I think we have an entire thread on it already). But just wanted to post my thoughts.

MOO

Mel

Well if Hailey hated SA maybe she had to pay her to joke with him or be nice to him. jmo

my sentiments exactly. I'll bet my hat this isn't the first time Hailey was paid to interact with SA :(

My opinion only.

Mel

Yes..Ive had an opinion about this from pretty much the get-go..{and yes it grates my nerves as well:(}..

MOO is that Billie thinks this is a "cool way"{for lack of a better word at this very moment}..like unique..original..way to word Hailey being missing..In my book its in the chapter with all the other things that Billie has done for the "wrong" reasons..as in thats Billie's "cutesy" way of wording that Hailey is mine and Clint's..God gave her to us..and we want her back..

Pluh-eeze :eye roll:..God gave her to you as the most precious gift that a human being can receive here on this earth..and you are given this gift with the responsibility to cherish..protect..love..and nourish and build that child into a loving..caring..responsible adult that is able to contribute to society..

EPIC FAIL. Billie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*as i heard someone upthread phrase it "EPIC FAIL" FITS PERFECTLY

My stepdaughter's mother is like BD. My stepdaughter is like a possession to her mother. Her daughter was given to her by God, and only she knows how to mother her properly. She expects her daughter to act and dress a certain way, and gets angry if she's not "perfect." It's like the daughter is an object to her, not a human being. It sounds like BD has some similarities in the way she views Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teaticket5217