2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "agreement" JA is referring to (and holding in his hand) is the handwritten one (written by Sims) that we saw recently, correct??

You gotta hand it to JA.....he had his ducks in a row by getting that agreement signed!

When a team is prepared it is wonderful to watch........,JB is a calamity!

That....was...awesome! People do not understand how I can be interested in and watch these types of hearings, I just find this stuff so interesting, I also work in scientific publishing so a lot of these terms I am familiar with, the exchange between JA and JB and the judge was great! Baez is always trying to do something on the sly, he will not get away with it with this judge, I also wish they would have shown ICA during some of this, I am curious to her reaction, if any, or was she moving papers around in binders?? Baez has a lot to learn about how the law works.

I'm not sure ICA understands enough of what is going on to have an appropriate reaction anyway. She loves JB as a lawyer because just like her he will whine, fight, and constantly push and try to get away with anything he can. To ICA I'm sure this seems like brilliant lawyering. IMO - She is focused on the fact of the fight - not the fact that they are losing the fight.

JB basically just self destructed in front of our very eyes.

I knew what I was seeing but cannot wait to hear our legal minds dissect this mess for us post-hearing! :great:

HHJP - Let me be abundantly clear - both sides are loosely in contempt here.

Ashton's face!!! Thunder!

Respectfully BBM

I think what the judge said was that both sides USE the word "contempt" loosely. I don't think he meant they were both loosely in contempt.

Judge needs to stop schooling JB, let him just rule straight up...control the court room, not allow a 10 mine whine fest

OMGoodness! Honestly, I think JB is starting to see that he is up to his neck in poo, and no amount of swagger is going to make up for a lack of experience and skill. He's showing that he is completely unqualified for this case (IMHO). That last scene prior to the break has left me so stunned - I caught myself with my jaw hanging a few times!

Gotta go, darn it. This has been a good one. Thanks for all of your company everyone. Later

Seriously, how many times can Baez claim "uh I didn't know what I was doing/signing?". He signed an agreement that thought was going to benefit him as well IMO and has now learned that he pretty much feed himself to the Gators so he wants the judge to throw out the agreement. I hope not!

This hearing is blowing my mind. I can't even imagine what the trial is going to be like after witnessing what has gone on this afternoon with Baez, but I have difficulty believing it will wrap up in 2 months. The way Baez acts towards the witnesses, and the prosecutors, and also the judge is so beyond appropriate. I would expect better behavior from a layperson representing themselves. IMO, this man, Baez, knows little to nothing about the law, and also IMO, someone off the Florida bar should be FORCED to sit in on every hearing and/or trial Baez is involved with from this point on. Maybe they would think twice about allowing this man to run rampant through the court system. Jeez!

Someone needs to slip Jose some midol! STAT! :floorlaugh:

JB is too emotionally invested. He is too personally involved and confrontational ... a bull in a china shop.

He keeps on trying to try the actual case rather than focusing on the ball ... Frye ... is this valid science? Not methods and procedures ... that's for trial.

It is bull. He announced in court he would not question the gastrothingy or the other thingy.

Waaaaahhhhhh, judge JA is being mean to me! He tricked me! I am not getting my own way!!!!

Maybe ICA should duct tape HIS mouth!

This may very well be the LAST trial for JB JMO

I felt for very long time that Jose is looking for mis trial. I don't think he be lawyer after this. Really he might not be lawyer before the trial which will delay Caylee justice again.:banghead:

Now Baez saying there is no way he intentionally entered into an agreement to rescind this information but he will move along for the court.

JB - I in no way entered into an agreement to intentionally rescind it (even though he already admitted he did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman