2011.04.21 Amy Huizenga's depo (2/14/2011)

What was eye-opening for me, besides the defense trying to guilt-trip Amy, was-now we know what Casey based the Zanny car crash/Jacksonville story on. Maybe she was going to throw Amy under the bus!!!

And this: A: Mainly how uncomfortable it was. And how, like, Cindy kept saying like, you're taking me to see Caylee and Casey would either say we'll talk about it after we drop off Amy or she's fine, she's just with the nanny but we don't -- we need our space, you know I don't want to disturb her. She's fine where she is. I don't want to, you know, disrupt what's going on.........:eek::eek::eek: Rotting in the woods.

From Amy's Depo, Page 63 beginning at Line 5:

Q: Okay. Anything else stand out from the car ride?

A: Mainly how uncomfortable it was. And how, like, Cindy kept saying like, you're taking me to see Caylee and Casey would either say we'll talk about it after we drop off Amy or she's fine, she's just with the nanny but we don't -- we need our space, you know I don't want to disturb her. She's fine where she is. I don't want to, you know, disrupt what's going on.........

BBM

I know Amy was paraphrasing KC's statements; however, based on what we know now - KC's comments are chilling. IMHO

OMG! How awful. :sick: I would have never noticed that. I feel nauseous.

Presumably KC's friends, as they were compiling this calendar, realized that while KC was telling them Caylee was with the nanny, at the beach, etc., Caylee's car seat was, in fact, at the impound lot in the car. They probably thought it was odd that KC would not have given Caylee's car seat to the nanny.

Casey had claimed at one point to Cindy that zanny had duplicate everything for Caylee so I think she would've just said Nanny had one for her.

Went back & found Amy's statements regarding Casey & Cindy's relationship: pg 27, first 5 - 6 lines or so...

Later on a couple of pages or so she says she didn't know of any real problems Casey had with George.

So why has it been portrayed the other way around this whole time? Was it just speculation because of Casey's "*advertiser censored** you* incident with the gas cans, the "stop acting like a cop & start acting like a dad" and the abuse allegations (to name a few)?

ETA: I've got to stop posting so late & after I've taken my nighttime meds, lol. I was clearly not thinking straight last night posting in the TL depo thread. Thanks to those that pointed out my own inconsistencies. :innocent:

What was eye-opening for me, besides the defense trying to guilt-trip Amy, was-now we know what Casey based the Zanny car crash/Jacksonville story on. Maybe she was going to throw Amy under the bus!!!

And this: A: Mainly how uncomfortable it was. And how, like, Cindy kept saying like, you're taking me to see Caylee and Casey would either say we'll talk about it after we drop off Amy or she's fine, she's just with the nanny but we don't -- we need our space, you know I don't want to disturb her. She's fine where she is. I don't want to, you know, disrupt what's going on.........:eek::eek::eek: Rotting in the woods.

Yes, knowing what we know now this is particularly disturbing to me. Reading that sent chills down my back...poor Caylee, lying in the woods while her mother is lying her butt off. :anguish:

Casey had claimed at one point to Cindy that zanny had duplicate everything for Caylee so I think she would've just said Nanny had one for her.

What a wonderful 'nanny' she found. Not only does she keep an extra set of shoes and clothes for the child, she also provides diapers and toys, apparently.

She takes the child on fun weekend vacations to beach resorts and Disneyworld, and does not even expect you to call and check in.

Oh, and the best part, she does it all for free.

I love the part where Casey says the nanny used to 'date' Jeffrey, and babysit his son. So after they broke up, and Casey started dating him, this generous nanny offered to watch not only Jeffrey's son still, but Caylee as well.

Nothing strange about that, eh?

What a wonderful 'nanny' she found. Not only does she keep an extra set of shoes and clothes for the child, she also provides diapers and toys, apparently.

She takes the child on fun weekend vacations to beach resorts and Disneyworld, and does not even expect you to call and check in.

Oh, and the best part, she does it all for free.

I love the part where Casey says the nanny used to 'date' Jeffrey, and babysit his son. So after they broke up, and Casey started dating him, this generous nanny offered to watch not only Jeffrey's son still, but Caylee as well.

Nothing strange about that, eh?

Sometime fairly recently I found where Casey slipped up and said the nanny started watching Caylee AFTER Zack. Gotta get myself to bed, but I'll look for it tomorrow night - promise!

As for the rest of your observations - SNORT! :floorlaugh:

It speaks volumes to me that Amy had called her mom to discuss what was going on ... GO AMY !!! and also the reference to Cindy's voice and the desperation in it .. he recalling an experience she had previously with another friends mom and being able to recognize the "need for help" in another mothers voice. That is so raw and open human emotion right there..

I really like Amy.. I wish her all the best!

I really do not like this questioning on pages 45 - 47ish. He seems to be trying to make Amy feel guilty for pressing charges against Casey? :waitasec: I mean really, "Did you see that she apologized to you through her mother in a jail visit?" :maddening: "But you still wanted to prosecute?" :maddening:

I really do hope Amy is enjoying her job on the ship. I feel so bad for her. Being dragged into this mess!!

Because there's this big conspiracy to get ICA arrested, don't cha know....:maddening:

Glad Amy held her ground. She had to press charges if BOA were to reimburse her loss. Baez throwing the guilt train is out of line. He could have gotten that fraud trial postponed until after the murder trial if he thought this conviction would surely get ICA the DP on the murder...so, that's his error, not Amy's fault...

I can't wait for this trial to happen, ICA kept all her friends apart but they got wise to her alleged lies, only I wish someone would have confronted her..Especially Amy, poor kid sleeping on a couch waiting for the Hopespring Dr. house to be signed over to ICA :innocent:...how outrageous ICA's lies are...I cant wait to see ICA's face as her ex friends testify one by one....they too seek justice for Caylee Marie...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Some of that is just so slimy...especially the end for me where Baez seems to be asking if Amy is hooking up with Jesse. He has to ask twice if they were dating? Anything to make everybody else look bad.

At first, I wondered if they got this idea from ICA, however, this line of questioning could have just as easily come from the cesspool of JB's or CM's mind. Or CA and GA for that matter. What a sleazy question to ask...twice.
Then again, it tells me her deposition is damaging to ICA, very damaging, or they would not try to cast doubt on her character for the testimony.

Casey tells Amy that Caylee had learned how to use a phone & called her the day Casey picked up Amy at the airport (July 15th). Hmmm, didn't Casey say "Zanny" had called her and allowed Caylee to speak with her for a moment? :waitasec: Then Casey supposedly tried to call the number back (that had showed up as "private" - how do you call a private number back? You don't!)....

Or am I remembering that incorrectly? Did she actually tell the 911 operator that Caylee had called her by herself? No wonder these people can't remember things that were said & done nearly 3 years ago, because I sure can't!

I also noticed that Amy stated Casey told her she had a bad relationship with Cindy, not George. Sorry I didn't think to write down the page & line #'s. :doh:
bbm

IIRC Casey told the 911 operator, "I got a call today..." (paraphrasing) I don't think she specified who actually made the call. I believe she said she spoke to Caylee for a moment. I could be wrong.

I think this is interesting. So this phone call wasn't a load of crap Casey suddenly came up with. I mean, it was a load of crap, just not so spur of the moment. I didn't think Casey had the foresight (smarts) to plant an "insignificant" detail like that so far in advance but maybe she is more cunning than I give her credit for. :floorlaugh: Was her telling Amy about the supposed phone call just BS for the sake of BS (like most everything Casey said) or was Casey laying the groundwork for the kidnapper/nanny story?

I think Amy will make a great witness for the State. She sounds mature, level-headed and honest. She even gives Casey credit for apologizing. Amy is a good friend but Casey and Cindy both used her for their own manipulative, evil reasons!

What the most interesting thing about AH's depo is what DT didn't ask her. No Zanny questions, no tatoo questions, no lying questions.

At least not that I read.

It speaks volumes to me that Amy had called her mom to discuss what was going on ... GO AMY !!! and also the reference to Cindy's voice and the desperation in it .. he recalling an experience she had previously with another friends mom and being able to recognize the "need for help" in another mothers voice. That is so raw and open human emotion right there..

ITA! IMHO Amy will be one of the SA's most credible & strongest ex ICA friends to testify. The amount of time she spent with ICA her testimony will go a very long way imo as to her state of mind. The DT will not be able to shake her once she is under oath.

Go Amy!!!

bbm

IIRC Casey told the 911 operator, "I got a call today..." (paraphrasing) I don't think she specified who actually made the call. I believe she said she spoke to Caylee for a moment. I could be wrong.

I think this is interesting. So this phone call wasn't a load of crap Casey suddenly came up with. I mean, it was a load of crap, just not so spur of the moment. I didn't think Casey had the foresight (smarts) to plant an "insignificant" detail like that so far in advance but maybe she is more cunning than I give her credit for. :floorlaugh: Was her telling Amy about the supposed phone call just BS for the sake of BS (like most everything Casey said) or was Casey laying the groundwork for the kidnapper/nanny story?

I think Amy will make a great witness for the State. She sounds mature, level-headed and honest. She even gives Casey credit for apologizing. Amy is a good friend but Casey and Cindy both used her for their own manipulative, evil reasons!

Either AH said something about Caylee or KC figured she would be mentioning Caylee so it sounds as if KC volunteered information. Lying 101: when someone offers way too much information that you did not ask for. Then she was stuck with it and giving her statement to LE. jmo

A little surprising too, at least for me, was Baez' subtle implications surrounding Cindy's statements to Amy...and then IIRC, also TonE. When discussing how they (Amy and TonE) found out after-the-fact that much of Casey's "stories" were not true (i.e., George's heart attack, G&A having issues, CA giving the house to KC, let alone the whole "nanny" and where is Caylee topic)...he was making it clear that they only heard the other side of the stories from CA...thereby implying CA was actually the one making things up, maybe? Anyone else get that feeling? (I'm not describing what I mean very well, I know.)

This is JB's M.O. and it drives me nuts. If you did not hear it from KC, it must not be true? AH just got done telling him about all the lies KC told her and his very own client took a plea in re: to her deceptions with AH, why shouldn't she believe CA and the media?
Let's take JB's path-If AH did not know it was a lie at the time, it wasn't a lie yet? If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there....oh, nevermind...

It's CA, us, the media that made it a lie?

His running theme, everyone else could be lying besides my client-It's her against the world, you know. Well, maybe he should not have had LKB go out there and tell people KC is a liar, then.

Some of that is just so slimy...especially the end for me where Baez seems to be asking if Amy is hooking up with Jesse. He has to ask twice if they were dating? Anything to make everybody else look bad.

Well, he read their texts, you know? OBVIOUSLY, if you read between the lines of those texts, they were totally bedding each other nightly.

And if they were dating? Is his point that they are two nefarious characters in all of this and they are conspiring between the sheets? Don't try to go there again with Jesse or Amy, JB. And seriously, don't worry about the sex and dating lives of these two people on behalf of your client, she is hardly one to throw stones when it comes to "getting around."

Hey all..just now getting the time to read the depos.
Did anyone else think it was weird that CA just happened to have that pic of KC at the ABC party (So you were working, huh?)? Did she print it out that very day, or was she hanging onto it for a while to confront KC with? I'm thinking the latter.

CA is supposedly frantic about seeing Caylee, yet has time to whip out a photo to confront KC? She doesn't look for Caylee in Tony's apartment (she knew KC didn't have her. That speaks volumes to me.), doesn't ask any of them if they had seen Caylee, but makes dang sure to tell TL that she hopes he's loaded because KC is going to take him for everything he has. CA's priorities are all screwed up.

And not that this is new to us, but the defense comes off as extremely unlikable, to put it nicely. The jury is going to loathe them. They might as well save everyone time and stick the needle in KC themselves. It was getting irritating that they kept reminding Amy not to interrupt the questions ("Let me finish for her". Ugh baez), but had no trouble interrupting her answers constantly.

I love the way she wanted to do a shady drive by ICA's house because she didn't believe her excuse that there were 20 people at the house. But Ricardo wouldn't do it...oh I wish they had done that!!

This is JB's M.O. and it drives me nuts. If you did not hear it from KC, it must not be true? AH just got done telling him about all the lies KC told her and his very own client took a plea in re: to her deceptions with AH, why shouldn't she believe CA and the media?
Let's take JB's path-If AH did not know it was a lie at the time, it wasn't a lie yet? If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there....oh, nevermind...

It's CA, us, the media that made it a lie?

His running theme, everyone else could be lying besides my client-It's her against the world, you know. Well, maybe he should not have had LKB go out there and tell people KC is a liar, then.
Doesn't it make you just nuts?! Well, George DIDN'T have a stroke...and I'm pretty sure that much can be proven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back