2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB wants all mics turned off with the exception of the Court and the Witness. Thinks that media should be "inconvenienced" because media outlets "are just outright making stuff up."

Not confidential if you say it in front of a third party Baez.

OMG so JB doesn’t want mics on... But it is totally ok that he and CM are doing media tours just before jury selections begun….

He is in a public room. Nothing is private.

Sit down Baez, we live in America in case you forgot.

Jeff Ashton couldn't believe his ears when Baez just said that about the 2 yr old comment - he looked flabbergasted.

What would be the point of even having this televised if we can't hear what the questions are to the prospective jurors? I can't imagine the media would like that? Although, if he makes the attorney's go up to the podium with the mic on it would be ok?! :waitasec:

Um, ok. So people are seeing the news, and have not had the judge's instruction. So he basically thinks that NOBODY should be able to watch the news. Alrighty then. :thumb:
He is crying about the newspapers now.. next it will be the TV News. He cannot control his client..he wants to control the World. lol

Not going to fly. Judge just said this is a public court room! YEAH!

Didn't think I would need this so early... but here ya go JB:

:violin: :violin: :violin:

Really Baez, you can't make up Rosie.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135955"]Rosalie Bolin - What is her role? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I don't have a problem with them turning off the mics at the DT or SA tables but then they need to make the attornies come up to the podium when speaking instead of letting them just stand up to speak.

Last, but not least, this is a public courtroom. I have no control over what journalists say or print. May not agree with what they say or print but this is America - HHJP

HHJP "this is a public courtroom and it could not be a public courtroom if the public couldnt hear....this is america...if one thinks that someone has exceeded the bounds of ethics and has a problem with one has said or written....complain to their management"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner