2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wrong or were we only going PJ #13? I thought HH wanted to get to #16 tonight?

I wonder why they adjourned so early today? Just an hour or so ago they were talking about getting through SEVERAL more jurors.

Because CM moaned and whined and HHJP fell for it. :banghead:

lol, omg they didn't show the last bit - just got ICA getting up and the lawyers packing up and then showed her walking out. ICA had plenty to say to Ann before she left though, ICA was carrying her sweater - the one she never uses :)

Was it just me or did ICA look like she was hiding her face and teary eyed??? Not that I honestly really care....every time I see her laugh or smile I want to :sick:.

lol, omg they didn't show the last bit - just got ICA getting up and the lawyers packing up and then showed her walking out. ICA had plenty to say to Ann before she left though, ICA was carrying her sweater - the one she never uses :)

I'm always amused at the end of court how the attorneys never really stop to say anything to ICA as they are confering or packing up or whatever, but SHE always has to be the one to stop and touch them or say something.

She is delusional and thinks that she actually means something to these people other than a means to an end (fame or fortune).

Can't wait for that rude awakening once she is sentenced and taken to Lowell.

Was it just me or did ICA look like she was hiding her face and teary eyed??? Not that I honestly really care....every time I see her laugh or smile I want to :sick:.

It looked to me like she was crying too.

Well there you have it - no cleaning my condo again tomorrow! I'm good with that.....

CFNews13Casey Just announced: court is adjourned.

CFNews13Casey Court will resume at 8:30 tomorrow morning. About 21 potential jurors asked to come back Saturday.

OSCrime Casey Anthony proceedings done for the day. They'll be back in session tomorrow. Perry wants to seat that jury.

:tyou: salvarenga :cool2:

For those just "tuning in" ~ :blowkiss:

Baez and Cheney probably had some "pressing" interview that they were scheduled to do, yet again.

Your Honor...I swear, I was set up by this question. Yes, I had some knowledge that my answer might get me a TO, but I caved to the pressure and, well, I like ICA, have poor impulse control............I have "ugly coping skills". Turrets? I was used as a scapegoat for my parents bad behaviour??????????

*BBM

I'm punch-drunk! LOL! You mean Tourettes. I had flashbacks to a certain website you visited during the search for Zahra, and was wondering how I missed the talk of the castle. Never heard of a castle...just different dungeons.

LOL - yes.....:great:

We are trying to figure out why - HHJP just finished saying they were going to work all evening....
They should have looked a little more closely as to who they were saving...and who was being let go. It was kinda like they knew that the ones who were left were already designated "hardship" or ones with a serious ? mark by their name.

Security blanket?

Maybe that Court usually has great air conditioning?

I never see her actually put it on to warm up...I thought yesterday it was her 'shirt" for today ...but...nope, she wore the ruffles instead.....maybe cindy sending her something, like a letter?
She should 'NOT' be allowed to carry anything out, but shackles...

LOL - yes.....:great:

We are trying to figure out why - HHJP just finished saying they were going to work all evening....

All the people left were let go rather quickly due to one issue or another.

One hardship employer would only pay 10 days
One thought she was guilty
and one I can't remember.

they would have taken several hours to get through but were all gone within a short time.

Well there you have it - no cleaning my condo again tomorrow! I'm good with that.....

Are you me? "Cause I'm finding we have had an awful lot in common today! :floorlaugh:

I'm always amused at the end of court how the attorneys never really stop to say anything to ICA as they are confering or packing up or whatever, but SHE always has to be the one to stop and touch them or say something.

She is delusional and thinks that she actually means something to these people other than a means to an end (fame or fortune).

Can't wait for that rude awakening once she is sentenced and taken to Lowell.

The interactions between all the attorneys and ICA are fascinating, I could watch it all day long. I'm sure plenty of people have noticed that the majority of the time it is ICA who initiates the contact or conversation. I'm not sure if this is because they have a massive job to do and are trying to focus on what they are doing - or if they can only stand so much BS by their client.

I think if we put together the words by Ann Finnell "immaturity, poor coping skills, brain injury" then I imagine those conversations go something like this...

"me me me me me, blah blah blah, me me me me me"

I think that would get very tiresome quickly. I also think ICA probably has a go at trying to school them in jury selection - Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Yes, done for the day!

8:30 tomorrow. E.S.T.

:banghead::banghead: I'm usually only able to truly sleuth during the week at work (less distractions)....weekends are fam time with the kiddos. I get blank stares trying to explain "Mommy's sleuthing for a minute...."

I'll have to peek in and out so I want to thank you guys in advance...I know you guys will keep fully updated :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member