2011.05.20 On a Scale of 1 to 10 How do you Feel About this Jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a case of the jury not understanding the instructions and not caring whether they understood them or not. They just wanted to get the heck out of there and if they hadn't got to a verdict they would have been stuck there over the holidays and none of them wanted that. They didn't think about baby Caylee...only about themselves. They let a killer on the streets and there was no justice for little Caylee. They make me sick.

Now Jane Velez Mitchell is on whining about Casey getting probation and having to move back to Orlando. What if someone hurts her, how will she find a job, oh poor Casey...it's so bizarre! These people who hold up for Casey make me want to throw up. Who cares if something happens to Casey Anthony...I don't. Did she care about Caylee when she was putting duct tape over her little mouth and nose...heck no. She thought if she put a heart shaped sticker on it then it would be alright. I could care less about Casey Anthony. I want her to have to look over her shoulder for the rest of her life! Caylee doesn't have a life. I despise that female!

Yes! Yes! Yes! IMO, they were lazy, unmotivated, lacked intelligence, and didn't care in the least if they did a decent job. With all that evidence and three serious charges to consider, they didn't ask EVEN ONE QUESTION of the judge. To me, the worst thing, though, is that Baez did a terrible job. At times I was embarrassed for him. But the jury must not have even noticed what a buffoon he was so often. So, my rating is 0! But I guess getting off on vacation on time or making it to daily doubles in football was more important than justice. And to think of all the money wasted on that miscarriage of justice. This is money that the residents of Florida have to pay. And I imagine there will be more bills ahead. Again, IMO..........sigh.

I agree this thread is painful to read. Never in my wildest dreams did I think Casey would skate and basically get time served. I'm actually surprised they even convicted her on the lying to LE.

I still can't believe that those 12 jurors bought JB and company's wild tales. Simply amazing.

I hope one day they realize they set a killer free and I only hope it won't take Casey being charged with another murder for them to understand just how wrong they were.

They simply just wanted to be free of jury duty and sped through their deliberations so they could go swim in those pretty swimming pools.

Disgusting lot all of them.

I find this thread very interesting considering I heard on HLN just today that she is the most hated woman. Close to 95% believe she is guilty of murder.

I give them 0

:floorlaugh:

I never did give them a rating. :waitasec: I'll match your zero and raise you one :cool:

0 0 :steamed:

Haha! I didn't rate them earlier either! We now have many, many folks rating them a big, fat ZIP!!

0 0 0 0 0 :banghead: :banghead:

I had concerns about a possible hung jury,but never ,in my wildest dreams,did I think there would be an aquittal. The DT team never believed it,either.I hope they are stuck with Casey forever.

It is looking good for your wish here. Cindy says - NO!!!!!!! to Casey. And there is nobody else apart from the DT. Well, the head probation spokes-woman said the parking lot has been used as an address before.:loser:

On a scale of 1-10....my feelings about this jury? Probably a +1,000 on how much I dislike their cowardice.

annnnd, I must add.....I heard everything they did. Every day. Watched the entire trial. I can't comprehend how they came to their ill informed, ill-begotten "verdict".

Are you smarter than a fifth grader? I am.

It is looking good for your wish here. Cindy says - NO!!!!!!! to Casey. And there is nobody else apart from the DT. Well, the head probation spokes-woman said the parking lot has been used as an address before.:loser:

KC is still a hot commodity in JB's eyes. He will have to see to it that she has a place to stay. There are still possible book deals, movie rights, interviews that he might be able to set up for her so he will not give up until he has explored every last avenue. That may take a little while and in the meantime he'll have to make sure she is safe. jmo

:cow::cow::cow:

To answer the "title" of this thread ... I rate this "jury" at a -1200 ! That would be a -100 for each one of the Pinellas 12 !

After re-visiting different aspects of the trial and the SOLID EVIDENCE against CFCA that was presented by the SA ... AND ...

After listening to the few of the "jurors" who have spoken, I have come to one conclusion:

In "My Opinion" ... the Jury Foreman was the "one" who "influenced" that jury:

Below is a snippet from one of his interviews with Greta on Fox:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...reman-039everything-was-speculation039?page=1

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I'll tell you what, it really threw me for -- it was shocking. It was very shocking. Because again, I really didn't follow much of the case after the first couple of weeks. And with what the state was presenting, I thought that was pretty standard. You know, in the opening remarks, they did show some pictures that were -- you know, that will stay with you for life. And we realized just how intense and how serious this case is.

When -- you know, when the defense got up, then that's when they started throwing out things that we did not know. And that's where it really kind of hit us. It was something that we had to kind of sit back and let soak in and just see where he went with from there. So it was shocking. It was very eye-opening. You know, it's a situation -- that's a time I will never forget."

Bold is by me ... So ... according to Mr. Foreman the State's case was "pretty standard" -- wth does that mean ? The State's case was FAR FROM STANDARD, Mr. Foreman ! It was well put together and PROVED that CFCA committed "murder" !

And then he discusses the "defense" -- Mr. Foreman states "... that's when they started throwing out things that we did not know. ..." wth ? If Mr. Foreman and the other 11 jurors had any type of "intelligence" they would have realized that it was all BS that the defense was "throwing out there" ! Attorneys should NOT be allowed to stand up in a court of law -- including the Opening Statement -- and THROW THINGS OUT THERE -- especially LIES !

I find it very difficult to "believe" that the other 11 jurors felt the SAME WAY as Mr. Foreman ... and what about the 5 alternates ?

No way ... the 17 people sitting in that jury box could NOT have bought that story by the defense ... the world was watching that trial !

Again ... MOO ... I strongly believe Mr. Foreman was the "strong arm" here ... he may have "fell" for the BS by the defense ...

But then again ... the "suspicious side of my brain" tells me that there definitely is something more HINKY about this "jury" and we may ever know the REAL TRUTH ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I can't give them any more than ZERO.
What are the chances that, in the case of the most hated woman in America, the jury was made up of twelve (or seventeen in fact) people from the minute minority who could possibly find her not guilty?
If I were Baez or Mason, I wouldn't have been heading over the road for a drink ..... I'd have been buying a lottery ticket.

10 hours of deliberation, no review of testimony (what memories they had), making GA the suspicious party when ICA was the defendant, no regard to the 31 days behavior and finally the verdict of 4 counts for lying to police, in my book is like taking your final exam without doing your homework. I give them a 3 for effort in "appearing to look like they were doing their job" but........FAILED.

Wonder if they're doing their homework now?

-0. Period, end of story. They failed Caylee, they failed society and completely failed at fulfilling their civic duty and obligation.

I can't give them any more than ZERO.
What are the chances that, in the case of the most hated woman in America, the jury was made up of twelve (or seventeen in fact) people from the minute minority who could possibly find her not guilty?
If I were Baez or Mason, I wouldn't have been heading over the road for a drink ..... I'd have been buying a lottery ticket.

Well good Sir, you know very well how people in general want leadership, not to lead in life. And the more gravity to any situation, the fewer leaders are to be found. That explains part of it here.IMO There were 12 jurors. And 2 wanted the Forman's job. One quickly caved into the other. Leaving the "leader" for them. Those numbers fit to what I have seen in my life from humans. From to combat zone - to the board room and in-between.......... So I blame the foreman way more then the others here.

Well good Sir, you know very well how people in general want leadership, not to lead in life. And the more gravity to any situation, the fewer leaders are to be found. That explains part of it here.IMO There were 12 jurors. And 2 wanted the Forman's job. One quickly caved into the other. Leaving the "leader" for them. Those numbers fit to what I have seen in my life from humans. From to combat zone - to the board room and in-between.......... So I blame the foreman way more then the others here.
Yes, Schu7. Thanks. I saw that many times in my career in the Forces. What's that saying? - "the strong will prevail".
In this case, I believe the eventual foreman was a "quiet" leader. From what I saw of him on GvS he seemed a reasonably amiable sort of guy, and he's a teacher ... one who might have had the ability to subtly persuade the other members (maybe they didn't even realise they were BEING persuaded) ie I don't believe he was a Gen Patton, up there barking out orders and belittling them in any way - they just came to the conclusion that they should be following his way of thinking. Of course, I don't know them so .... MOO

I refuse to rate them on the grounds I might lose my posting privileges here at WS.

Yes, Schu7. Thanks. I saw that many times in my career in the Forces. What's that saying? - "the strong will prevail".
In this case, I believe the eventual foreman was a "quiet" leader. From what I saw of him on GvS he seemed a reasonably amiable sort of guy, and he's a teacher ... one who might have had the ability to subtly persuade the other members (maybe they didn't even realise they were BEING persuaded) ie I don't believe he was a Gen Patton, up there barking out orders and belittling them in any way - they just came to the conclusion that they should be following his way of thinking. Of course, I don't know them so .... MOO

THANKS! Yes, I very much agree with you here! There are different kinds of leadership. Quiet logic is a powerful leadership weapon. And so is in your face bluster. Both when a person has both, then you have a true dynamic leader.IMO BUT I ever so believe the issues of what is being decided count ever so much in how many people want to get into a leadership struggle. At the Condo board(for example) if it was a nothing topic like say - gardening arrangements - then most everyone would get into the discussions. But if the topic was a major multi million dollar project, then very few board members would speak up. It was the same in the forces. Want an opinion on the food from a group of soldiers, everyone had one of their own. Want a decision on whether to dig in or retreat in the face of a enemy attack, most everyone just has a vacant stare on their faces. Here it was a life or death question on Casey. And I can easily can picture at least 8-9 of the jurors having that panic stricken vacant stare on their faces when crunch time actually came.IMO

Minus zero!!!

I have never heard that term before! It is a worse mathematic scenario then a negative integer. It is both an impossible and confusing situation in number land. Hey, that matches this court case. Yes, you have hit a new winning term here.IMO:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In retrospect, it's easy..I give them a 0...they don't get any points from me for serving (that's what jurors do)...they did not do their job in any respect (IMHO). If they had listened to the testimony..there would have been no doubt (again, IMHO). ^i^

:cow::cow::cow:

To answer the "title" of this thread ... I rate this "jury" at a -1200 ! That would be a -100 for each one of the Pinellas 12 !

After re-visiting different aspects of the trial and the SOLID EVIDENCE against CFCA that was presented by the SA ... AND ...

After listening to the few of the "jurors" who have spoken, I have come to one conclusion:

In "My Opinion" ... the Jury Foreman was the "one" who "influenced" that jury:

Below is a snippet from one of his interviews with Greta on Fox:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...reman-039everything-was-speculation039?page=1

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I'll tell you what, it really threw me for -- it was shocking. It was very shocking. Because again, I really didn't follow much of the case after the first couple of weeks. And with what the state was presenting, I thought that was pretty standard. You know, in the opening remarks, they did show some pictures that were -- you know, that will stay with you for life. And we realized just how intense and how serious this case is.

When -- you know, when the defense got up, then that's when they started throwing out things that we did not know. And that's where it really kind of hit us. It was something that we had to kind of sit back and let soak in and just see where he went with from there. So it was shocking. It was very eye-opening. You know, it's a situation -- that's a time I will never forget."

Bold is by me ... So ... according to Mr. Foreman the State's case was "pretty standard" -- wth does that mean ? The State's case was FAR FROM STANDARD, Mr. Foreman ! It was well put together and PROVED that CFCA committed "murder" !

And then he discusses the "defense" -- Mr. Foreman states "... that's when they started throwing out things that we did not know. ..." wth ? If Mr. Foreman and the other 11 jurors had any type of "intelligence" they would have realized that it was all BS that the defense was "throwing out there" ! Attorneys should NOT be allowed to stand up in a court of law -- including the Opening Statement -- and THROW THINGS OUT THERE -- especially LIES !

I find it very difficult to "believe" that the other 11 jurors felt the SAME WAY as Mr. Foreman ... and what about the 5 alternates ?

No way ... the 17 people sitting in that jury box could NOT have bought that story by the defense ... the world was watching that trial !

Again ... MOO ... I strongly believe Mr. Foreman was the "strong arm" here ... he may have "fell" for the BS by the defense ...

But then again ... the "suspicious side of my brain" tells me that there definitely is something more HINKY about this "jury" and we may ever know the REAL TRUTH ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Someone or something swayed this quickly towards a NG verdict.
2 voted life at the beginning of deliberation - they were then swayed to 6 manslaughter. Someone was talking them down.
Someone wasn't happy until all 12 voted NG.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member